剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Make sure you test your blood sugar level
一定要记得在吃之前
Before you have them, okay?
先检测你的血糖值u3000好吗u3000
Here, catch. mom, duck.
这儿 接住 妈妈 弯腰
Ew. tuna.
呃 又是金枪鱼u3000u3000
Since when did you not like tuna?
你从什么时候不喜欢金枪鱼了
Since I read it's got mercury.
自从我知道它们含汞以后
But if you want me to eat poison...
但如果你想要我吃毒药的话
Yep, that's why I made tuna
是啊 我做金枪鱼给你
Paige so that I could poison you.
佩吉u3000就是为了毒害你
Whatever. I'll--I'll trade it.
反正我会拿去和别人换着吃的
Did you show grama your science project?
你给外婆看了你的科技小发明吗
Yes, she did. very impressive.
是的u3000她给我看了u3000做的真不错
not really.
我倒是不觉得
Henry's making an earthquake simulator.
亨利正在做一个地震模拟器
He says he's doing it himself
他说他自己做的u3000
But his dad's an architect,
但他爸爸是个建筑师
So you know he's doing it for him.
所以肯定是他爸爸帮他做的
You know, I have this afternoon free
我今天下午有空u3000
Maybe we could finish yours together.
也许我能帮上忙
I can do it myself.
我自己能行
Sarah, why don't you just let her go to School?
莎拉 快让她去学校吧
Why don't we call your uncles?
我们可以叫你的叔叔们来帮忙
I mean, if Henry's gonna use his family resources,
如果亨利可以动用他的家人
Why don't we take full advantage of ours?
那我们为什么不利用下自己的优势
If I say yes
如果我答应你u3000
Will you leave me alone, even at the fair?
能在科技展会时让我一个人吗
Yes. I'll pretend we've never met.
好的 我会装成陌生人的
Hey, we're on.
我们来了
Bye, grandma.
外婆再见
Bye, sugar pie. See ya.
再见 甜心
Bye, grandma. Bye, Cooper.
再见 外婆 再见 库珀u3000
I love you!
我爱你们
Okay, you won't believe what happened last night.
听着 你肯定不相信昨晚发生了什么
Who is that child? I don't recognize her.
那孩子怎么了 怎么我都认不出了
She's been so obstinate lately, downright obnoxious.
她最近固执的让人讨厌
Preteens--they're hard. Anyway, last--
青春期前的孩子 是有些 昨晚u3000
No, they call them "tweens" now, mom.
不 他们现在称这为过渡期 妈
Tweens. And if I'm not the most
过渡期 就算我不是世界上最
Neglectful mother in the world
粗心大意的妈妈
I'm the most stifling.
我也是最郁闷的妈妈
Mothers are never right. So, Sarah, listen.
妈妈不容易当不是吗 所以听着 莎拉
I need your advice.
我需要你的建议
Do you think this is cosmic payback
你觉得这是我和凯蒂
for me and Kitty, for when we were--
因为小时候调皮所遭的报应吗
Sarah, for god sake, when you shut up?
莎拉 看在上帝的份上u3000你能不能闭嘴
Simon called.
西蒙打电♥话♥来了
Yeah He left two messages this morning.
今早他留了两条留言
You didn't call him back, did you?
你没有回他吧
Why, do you think I should?
没有 你觉得我应该回吗
No, mom.
不 妈妈u3000
He dropped off the face of the earth for six weeks
在你好心为他的慈善事业捐款后
After you donated to his "charity."
他人间蒸发了6个星期
But he didn't cash the check.
但他并没有兑现支票
Because you canceled it.
因为你取消了
What if he has a legitimate excuse?
如果他有个合理的解释呢
Unless he's been locked up in Gitmo
除非他被关进了监狱
He had no reason not to pick up the phone and call you.
否则他没有任何理由不给你打电♥话♥
I'm such a fool.
我真是愚蠢
No, mom.
不 妈妈
You've done nothing wrong.
你并没有做错什么
But he's shown you who he is
但他的本性已经暴露无疑
An untrustworthy jerk that doesn't deserve your affections.
这个招摇撞骗的混♥蛋♥根本不值得你爱
You're right.
你说的对
Good girl.
这样就对了
Why does it take six days
怎么要花六天的时间
To see if these embryos turned into a blast?
去看这些受精卵是否变为了囊胚
Yeah, then we have to wait nine months
是呀 然后我们还得再等九个月
To see if it made a baby.
才知道它能不能长成一个孩子
Do you think any of my embryos
你觉得我的受精卵有没有
Will make it into a blast?
几个能成为囊胚
Yeah, I'm sure that they did, some of them
是的 我肯定他们会的 总有几个会的
Your sperm tested better. Yours tested fine.
你精♥子♥检测结果更好 你的也不赖
Adequate.
合格而已
"Adequate" is fine.
合格就是很好了
This is our file.
这是我们的文件
Kevin, back away from the desk.
凯文 离那张桌子远点
I just want a peek.
我只是随便看看
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你们久等了u3000
Oh, that's okay. We don't mind.
没关系u3000我们不介意
No, we--we can't wait to hear the news.
不u3000我们迫不及待想知道
Not that we know what it is.
不是说我们已经知道了结果
Wewe don't. Kevin, don't be werid
我们不 凯文 别表现得这么奇怪
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay, let's see.
好的u3000我们来看看
Your egg donor produced ten viable eggs.
你们的卵子捐献者提供了十个合格的卵子
You each fertilized five.
你们各自受精了五个
And as of this morning
根据今天早上的测试来看
Eight of those embryos have progressed into blastocysts.
其中有八个受精卵发育成了囊胚
That's what we want to see.
这结果正是我们想要的
Oh, my god. That's incredible.
噢 我的天 这真是不可思议u3000
Right now five of the blasts to yours, Kevin.
这些囊胚中有五个是你的 凯文
And three are Scotty's.
另外三个是斯科特的
I'm--I'm--I'm sorry. are you s--five out of five?
对不起u3000你的意思是我的五个都成囊胚了
I can double-check the labs.
我可以再检查一次实验结果u3000
Not that three isn't great.
并不是说三个不好
Are you--are you okay? I mean, are you--are you all right?
你还好吧u3000我是说u3000你能接受吧
Yeah, I'm thrilled.
是的u3000我激动死了
That's Now we still need to wait and see
这 现在我们还要等等看
How many of these blasts become advanced blasts.
这其中有多少个囊胚能进一步发育
I'll call you in the morning with a progress report.
明早报告出来的时候我会电♥话♥通知你们
Wow, I can't believe this actually happend.
噢u3000我真不相信这真的发生了
I know. We're actually gonna be dads.
是的 我们真的要做爸爸了
This--it's freaking me out. wow.
我被惊呆了
Don't be--don't be weird.
别 别表现得这么奇怪
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
So are you kicking me out?
你想要开除我吗
Officially, you're on academic probation,
官方的说法是u3000你必须试读以观后效
But you are going to have to raise your grade point average 2.3 points
但如果你想继续待你的学业
If you want to remain in the program.
你必须把你的平均分提高2.3分
I've seen this happen time after time.
我对这事司空见惯了
Students struggle with medical school,
学生们在医科大学寒窗苦读
Sometimes even manage to graduate.
有时候只是为了毕业
And then the boards come up,
结果当成绩一分布
And they're unable to pass the exam.
他们却无法通过考试
And a degree without a license is meaningless.
一个没有执照的学位是毫无意义的
So are--are--are you telling me I should drop out or...
所以你是在叫我自动辍学还是...
I just don't want to see you waste your time.
我只是不想看到你浪费你的时间
Uh, and if I decide to stay?
如果我想继续下去呢
Well, here's a reading list.
这是一份阅读书单
The next semester starts in a week.
一周后新的学期就要开始了
If you want to stay,
如果你想继续学下去u3000
I suggest you put the time in good use
我建议你得分秒必争了
Okay, I, uh...
好的 我
Yeah, I'll go to the library right away.
我马上就去图书馆
Justin, if you are committed to seeing this through
贾斯汀 如果你真的想继续
You have to step up.
你得加把劲了u3000
Step up. Got it.
加把劲 我明白
Fine. I'll have my accountant call you.
好的 我会叫我的会计联♥系♥你的
Holly?
霍莉
Yeah. Do you mind if I come in?
是的 介意我进来吗
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表