剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I guess I figured, after our little argument--
我以为 在我们小小的争执之后
Well, uh, uh, look, sarah. Roy has brought wine.
看啊 罗伊有带酒过来
I'm Kevin. This is Scotty. Hi.
我是凯文 这是斯科特 你好
Hey. Thank you.
嘿 谢谢
Do you have a backpack we should check?
你带包了吗 我们是不是也要查查
Hi. Hi.
嘿 嘿
I can't believe Michelle is really here.
我真不敢相信米歇尔居然也在
Yeah, so don't bother her.
是啊 别去烦她
Hello. I'm-- I'm Nora Walker.
你好 我是诺拉·沃克
Mom, this is Roy. It's a pleasure to meet you.
妈 这是罗伊 很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you.
幸会 我常听到莎拉说起你
Shut up. Hi.
闭嘴 你好
Hi, Saul. Hello.
你好 索尔 各位好
Uncle Saul, this is, um, my friend Roy.
索尔叔叔 这是我朋友罗伊
Hi, Roy. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
你好 罗伊 很高兴见到你 我也是
Saul, I'm gonna go upstairs
索尔 我要去趟楼上
and meet Michelle, the surrogate.
见见米歇尔 那个代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
Why don't you come with me? No, thank you.
想和我一起去吗 不了 谢谢
Oh, fine. Suit yourself. Mom, don't get her riled up.
好吧 随你 妈 别去烦她
Hello. Roy, this is my sister Kitty...
大伙好 罗伊 这是我妹妹凯蒂
How are you? And her husband Robert.
你好吗 还有她丈夫罗伯特
How are you? Good.
你好吗 很好
You want to get some wine? I think you do. Oh.
想去拿些酒吗 我知道你想的
So is this your first Walker dinner party?
这是你第一次参加沃克家族的晚宴
It is. Good luck.
是啊 好运
Oh, Robert.
罗伯特
He's a... funny guy.
他...真逗
I saw your face, okay?
我看到你当时的表情了
The only reason Robert isn't suspicious is because
罗伯特没起疑心是因为
he doesn't know what you told us at the hospital.
他没听到你那天在医院说的那些话
Oh, Kevin.
哦 凯文
Just because I said I was thinking about running
不就是因为我说了我想竞选吗
Doesn't mean I'm gonna do it.
但那也不意味着我真会那样做
Well, that depends on who you've been thinking about it with.
那得看你的参谋是谁了
All right, all right. I made a mistake.
好吧 我犯了个错
I made a very, very big mistake. Buffy.
我犯了个严重的错误 是巴菲
You remember buffy? Yeah.
记得巴菲吗
Well, I told her that I was considering running.
我告诉她我想竞选
It--I don't know. I guess-- I guess she blabbed it.
我不知道 我猜可能是她泄露出去的
I knew this was a story. I knew it. Shh, shh, shh.
我将就知道有这么回事 嘘 嘘
What's going on in here? Nothing.
你们聊什么呢 没什么
It's like one of those back rooms
像是在小黑房♥里
where political deals get done.
做政♥治♥交易
I told you. She wants to run.
我告诉过你 她想竞选
Oh, my god. Really?
天啊 是真的吗
Kitty, that's fantastic. No, no.
凯蒂那简直太好了 不
And even if I did want to run, I can't do it anyway
即使我真想竞选 我也做不到
Because Robert...
因为罗伯特
dropped out of politics today. Well, so?
今天放弃竞选了 那
Can't you drop in? No, no, you don't understand.
你自己不能去试试吗 你没明白
He did it for me. He dropped out of politics for me.
他是为了我放弃竞选的 为了我
Well, have you even talked to him about this?
你有和他谈过这个吗
No, and I'm not going to.
没有 我也不会去跟他谈的
No, noh. My life is fine. Yeah?
打住 我过的很好 是吗
In fact, my life is fabulous just the way it is.
说实话 我目前的生活简直完美无缺
Soyou know what we're doing? What?
你知道我们现在在干嘛吗 干嘛
We're being rude. Rude. Now come on. Come on.
我们现在很失礼 失礼 快出去吧
I promise you that she wants to run.
我就知道她想竞选
Wine.
把酒给我
Great.
太好了
Oh! by the way, sam's here.
顺便说一句 山姆来了
He is? Mmhmm.
是吗 嗯
Well, listen, you guys have fun.
你们好好玩
We'll just be downstairs. Call us if you need us, okay?
我们就在楼下 需要什么说一声
We're gonna watch a zombie movie.
我们准备看僵尸电影
You're gonna watch a zombie movie?
你们要看僵尸电影
I don't want her seeing anything violent.
我可不想让她看暴♥力♥场景
K-kevin, it's just a movie. For goodness sakes.
凯文 就是部电影 我的天
Wh-when I was pregnant with you, I saw "The Exorcist",
我怀你的时候看的可是"驱魔人"
and you turned out just fine.
你生出来也完全没有问题
Well, uh, she's not pregnant yet.
但她现在还没有怀孕
That's the whole point.
这才是重点
And second of all, he didn't turn out just fine. No.
其次他也不是完全没有问题 是啊
Um, Kevin, this is Sam.
凯文 这位是山姆
It's, uh, great to meet you.
很高兴见到你
So... anyway, come on. Let's go.
好了 我们走吧
Yeah. Bye, guys.
回见
Bye.
回见
Uh, she--she's-- she's on bed rest. Got that?
她正卧床休息呢 明白了吧
Yes, sir.
知道了 先生
Yeah.
好的
I was very sorry to hear about your announcement today.
我对你今天的声明感到很遗憾
But I understand.
但我能够理解
I left the company I was working for
我也离开了自己一直效力的公♥司♥
To start my own, uh, agency.
创办了自己的公♥司♥
Best thing you ever did, right?
是你一生中最伟大的决定 是吧
I'm traveling a lot more now, though.
只可惜我现在经常出差
And I hate airports.
我讨厌机场
Well, I'm afraid you can blame me for the whole shoe thing.
恐怕逼你安检时脱鞋的人就是我了
I'm on the senate committee on Homeland Security.
我是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的委员
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
Roy loves x-ray machines.
罗伊爱死X光机了[安检]
Oh, you should see the ones we're working on now.
你该见识一下我们新研制的型号♥
You can barely get a thumbtack through 'em.
连枚图钉都不会漏过
I think she's alluding
我想她是在影射
To a little disagreement we had earlier.
我们之前的一点小小的意见不合吧
You guys just met, and you've already had a fight?
你们刚刚认识 就已经吵过架了吗
No, it was more of a political dustup.
没有 更确切地说是政见不合而已
I loved your book, by the way.
顺便说一句 我喜欢你的书
Wow. Wow. You-- you--you read my book?
哇喔 你读过我的书
It's terrific. Thank you.
写得很棒 谢谢你
Sorry. We were just talking to Michelle,
打扰了 我们刚刚和米歇尔谈过
Who is stuck in bed for the next 36 hours.
她接下来36小时都得躺在床上了
Mm. Uh, 26 and counting, actually.
我想应该是26小时
Ah, Kevin, uh, Roy was just saying
凯文 罗伊刚刚对凯蒂说
How much he enjoyed Kitty's book.
他很喜欢她的书
Oh, well, she does have a great political mind.
她的确是很有政♥治♥头脑
Wouldn't you say, Robert?
你不觉得吗 罗伯特
It's one of the reasons I married her.
这是我娶她的原因之一
My sister gave it to me. She's a democrat,
书是我姐姐给我的 她支持民♥主♥党
And I'm a republican, so... oh...
而我支持共和党 所以
This just keeps getting better and better.
气氛真是越来越好了
That explains everything.
这就说得通了
Explains what?
什么说得通了
I believe schools have the right
我认为学校有权力
To search lockers and backpacks.
搜查储物柜和背包
Without good cause. Now that's crazy, right?
但不能是毫无理由地 这太疯狂了 是吧
No, I don't think that's crazy at all. What?
我不觉得这有什么疯狂的 什么
What if someone brings a gun onto campus?
要是有人带枪到学校了怎么办
Mom, I can't believe you're saying this.
妈妈 我真不能相信你会这么说
My kids go to school in D.C.
我的孩子在华盛顿上学
I don't want anything getting into that building
除了作业 我不希望任何东西
Other than homework. Come on.
出现在校园里 拜托
It's--it's an invasion of the kids' privacy.
这侵犯了学生的隐私
It's gotta be illegal. Right, Kevin?
这肯定不合法 对吧 凯文
Back me up on this.
快声援一下我
No, I don't think so. Not on school property.
不 我不赞同你 那是学校的管辖范围
Really?
真的吗
Well, are you happy now? My whole family is on your side.
你现在开心了吧 我的家人都和你一伙
No, I actually agree with Sarah.
不 我同意莎拉的看法
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表