剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
So what'd you make?
你做了什么吃的
What did I make? I'm glad you asked,
很高兴你问到我做了些什么
Because I happened to make your favourite
因为我恰好做了你最爱的
I made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...
有水果夹心 芝士夹心 巧克力块曲奇夹心的
With some fruit, cheese, chocolate chip cookies
花生黄油三明治 果冻三明治
The "atlas of human anatomy"-- third edition.
还有第三版的"人体解剖图谱"
Sounds delicious. It's very delicious.
听起来好吃极了 本来就美味至极
you know, this is gonna be My ring's first picnic?
你知道这将是我钻戒的第一次野餐之旅吧
Yes. This is gonna be your ring's first picnic.
是啊 这将是你钻戒的第一次野餐之旅
Rebecca!
瑞贝卡
I just have this weird, foreboding feeling,
我只是有种奇怪的预感
And I can't get rid of it.
甩也甩不掉
Relax, honey. Holly is throwing the engagement party.
放轻松 亲爱的 赫莉只是举办个订婚宴
All you have to do is show up.
你只要露个脸就行
No, it's not about the party.
不 我担心的不是这个
It's something. And I can't sleep.
是别的事 我甚至难以入眠
I wake up every two hours in a panic.
每两小时就会惊醒一次
Well, you don't have to be Freud
你又不是弗洛伊德
To figure out what's going on.
不用在这方面费心
Your youngest son is marrying the daughter of your arch Nemesis.
你的小儿子要迎娶你宿敌的女儿了
Holly is not my arch Nemesis.
赫莉不是我的宿敌
What are you talking about?
你说什么啊
She slept with your husband for years,
她与你丈夫有染多年
And now you're gonna have grandchildren together.
现在你们是亲家了
That idea's terrifying,
这点是挺恐怖的
But Rebecca and Justin are getting married.
但瑞贝卡和贾斯汀就要结婚了
I'm happy for them. So what is it?
我为他们高兴 那到底是什么问题呢
Are you worried about mom because she's coming?
你为妈妈要来拜访而烦恼吗
No, no, it's not mom. I can handle mom.
不 不是 不关妈妈的事 我能应付她
I mean, it doesn't improve my mood, but no.
虽然也不是什么好事 但不是因为她
It's something. It's something about the kids.
是关于孩子们的事
Nora, look at this. Little league, right?
诺拉看这个 是少棒联盟 看到没
Remember when Justin used to get up at bat,
记得吗 以前每次轮到贾斯汀上场时
You had to close your eyes
你都会闭上眼睛不敢看
'Cause you were afraid that he was gonna strike out?
生怕他会三击不中
What? What is your point?
什么 你想说什么
My point is that nothing's changed.
我是说你还是老样子
The kids grow up, they lead their own lives,
孩子们长大了 有了自己的生活
You worry yourself into a state about what may or may not happen.
而你就开始杞人忧天起来
There is such a thing as mother's intuition.
有种东西叫母亲的直觉
I know that, and I appreciate that.
我知道 我也很理解
But your kids are better than they've been in a while.
但你的孩子已经成熟多了
Tommy is getting all the help he needs.
汤米得到了所需的帮助
Kitty is working things out with Robert.
凯蒂正在解决他和罗伯特之间的问题
Kevin and Scotty are status quo.
凯文和斯科特状况稳定
Sarah is finally getting out and dating again.
莎拉终于想开了并开始约会
And justin is going to be a doctor.
而贾斯汀则要成为一名医生了
Yes, but so many things could go wrong.
话是没错 但世事难料
You need to relax and let yourself be happy, okay?
你需要放松 让自己开心起来 好吗
You're allowed to do that.
你有权这么做
Now come on. Let's get these pictures together
来吧 我们把这些照片整理好
And bring 'em over to Holly.
给赫莉送过去
Everything is gonna be fine. I will make sure of it.
一切都会好的 我保证
All right.
好吧
The legislature needs to learn to live within its means,
州议会应加强调控能力
Just like the rest of Californians.
就像加州其他的地方一样
And when I'm governor,
如果我时任州长
They'll do it without cutting programmes like this one.
议会将不会废止这样的项目
kitty, so good to see your byline
凯蒂很高兴看到你在
Back on the op-ed pages and online again.
报纸社论和网站上的专栏
Your commentary's always so smart and entertaining.
你的评论总是那么睿智风趣
Thank you. I am actually enjoying getting back into it.
谢谢 我确实很高兴能重操旧业
I've discovered that I prefer writing to television commentary.
我发现我更乐于写电视评论
And why is that?
为什么呢
I get to spend a lot of time with our son
这样我就可以有更多时间陪我们的儿子
And I get to go to work in my pajamas.
还可以穿着睡衣写作
Speaking of which,
说到这个
You guys get these strange bedfellows questions a lot.
有很多关于你们私生活的问题
yes, we have some pretty interesting discussions
是的 我们会在餐桌上进行
At our dinner table.
颇为有趣的讨论
Yeah, and anything he says in his sleep is on the record.
不错 连他的梦话都要曝光
I mean, do you see what I'm up against?
看到我要面临怎样的问题了吗
So that line about you talking in your sleep,
刚提到你说梦话那段
That was really lame. no, it was fine.
太假了 没事 很好啊
Did it even make sense? no, it was good.
说得过去吗 没事 很好
You guys were great back there. oh, please.
你俩刚才表现得很棒 得了吧
No, really.
是的 真的很棒
So adorable, I wanted to pinch both your cheeks.
太有爱了 我都想掐你俩的小脸
You want to see what i twittered?
看我在微型博客上写了什么
yeah, you always do give good twitte.
是啊 你写微博很有一套
All right, I have to get back in there.
好吧 我得回去了
Do you want me to go with you?
想让我跟你一块儿去吗
No, I'm fine.
不用 我自己就行了
85 degrees, and I still feel the chill.
28摄氏度的热天 我仍感到阵阵寒意
I know he appreciates what you're doing.
我知道他很感激你所做的努力
So just... just hang in there, okay? He'll come around.
你要坚持住 好吗 他会回心转意的
What else can I do?
我还能做什么呢
I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous.
抱歉 我只是有点紧张
I mean, I've never even bought shoes online before.
我以前连在网上买♥♥鞋都没试过
I'm so glad you said that. You're my first online date.
真高兴你这么说 你是我见过的第一个网友
Though I have bought plenty of shoes.
虽然我网购过不少鞋了
You're not what I was expecting.
你和我想得不太一样
Not in a bad way.
不是坏的方面
Just that your picture looked kinda different. how?
只是和照片看起来不太一样 怎么不一样
Online I thought I sensed red.
网上那张我想我感觉到了红色
But you're definitely more of an orange.
但你明显更趋近于橙色
You mean my skin tone?
你是说我的肤色
Your aura.
你的灵光
You even have a... little yellow halo.
你头上甚至上有一抹淡黄的光环
I can't tell you how nice it is to be here with someone normal.
能和正常的网友见面感觉真是太好了
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Use these. They're sanitized.
用我的吧 消过毒
Wait. This is your resume?
等等 这是你的简历
Yeah. Take a look.
没错 看这里
From '97 to '02, I was in the food business.
从97年到02年 我从事食品行业
You're here for a job?
你是来找工作的
Okay, just to clarify,
好吧 说得再清楚点
If we take an egg from a separate donor
如果取用一名捐赠者的卵子
And use a gestational surrogate,
再找一位代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥代♥孕♥
Neither one have any claim on the baby? That's correct.
那他俩都对孩子都没有监护权吗 没错
Okay, and how do we go about selecting an egg donor?
好吧 那我们怎么选择卵子的捐献者呢
You give us your parameters-- eye color, hair color,
你们可以提出要求 眼睛的颜色 头发的颜色
Ethnicity... I don't care about that.
种族 这些我不在乎
Talents, education, I.Q.
特长 受教育水平 智商
I care about that.
我看重这些
what? what's wrong with that?
什么 看重这些怎么了
Okay, clearly we have a lot to discuss.
好吧 显然我们还有很多需要商量
Do you have any, literature, a brochure,
有没有什么我们可以拿走的
Something we can take home?
资料宣传册之类的
Yes. we have an orientation kit.
有 我们有待选的全套资料
It'll explain all the legal and medicarice breakdown,
里面有详尽的法律和医疗方面的分类
It takes you through the whole process.
帮助你了解整个过程
We also have a price breakdown,
这里还有份价格目录表
Depending on whether you use one of our surrogates,
价格取决于是否选择我们的代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
How many eggs we harvest,
使用多少枚我们提供的卵子
How many implantest outcome to achieve a pregnancy.
以及要进行多少次植入性受孕手术
How much would it cost for a baby
不要皮坐垫和DVD播放器的话
Without leather seats and a DVD player?
要个孩子得花多少钱
Kevin. I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous.
凯文 抱歉 我只是有点紧张
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表