剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I just said that I was thinking about going another way.
我只是说我在考虑其他办法
What is all this stuff?
这都是些什么东西
Um, flaxseed oil, herbs, vitamins.
亚麻籽油 一些草药 维他命
Oh, my god. Should I light a scented candle
我的天 我是不是该点根蜡烛
And put on some sitar music?
然后再放点西塔尔[弦乐器]音乐
Wh-what--kitty, what is happening to you?
凯蒂 你怎么了
I have lymphoma. That's what's happening. Exactly.
我得淋巴癌了 就这样 正是啊
And you did a lot of research
你还做了好多研究
And you chose the best doctor
找了最好的医生
And you chose the best treatment.
选择了最好的疗法
Nobody knows what the best treatment is.
没人知道什么是最好的疗法
So now you're gonna choose to do nothing?
你不想接受治疗了?
No, but chemo is not the only option.
不是 不过化疗也不是唯一的选择啊
I ran into Mary Wadsworth the other day.
我前几天碰见玛丽·沃兹华斯
She's this woman who did a magazine profile on Robert and me,
她曾经帮我和罗伯特写过简介
And she was lymphoma type ii,
她是淋巴癌第二♥期♥
And now she's in complete remission.
她现在正在康复期
And she stopped chemo.
她也停止了化疗吧
She did. She thought that it was poisoning her body,
是的 她觉得化疗会毒害身体
And she decided to believe in the power of her own mind,
所以她决定相信意识的力量
In alternative treatments.
这就是另一种疗法
She didn't even lose her hair. She's me--
她甚至没有掉头发 她跟我一样
Type-a, driven personality, stressed out--
A型人格 鞭策型 压力大
Wait, if you're blaming yourself for getting sick--
如果你在怪你自己生了这病
Sarah, I'm not blaming myself.
莎拉 我没有怪我自己
I'm just taking responsibility.
我只是想要负责
And tell me, what is so threatening
告诉我 就这么令人恐惧么
About admitting that there can in fact be a direct link
能承认也许性格和癌症之间
Between certain personality types and cancer?
就是有直接的联♥系♥
Well, it's not threatening, kitty. It's just not true.
这不令人恐惧 凯蒂 因为这不是真的
Most cancers are genetic.
癌症多数是遗传性的
Sarah, the only person who had cancer in our family was daisy.
莎拉 我们家只有戴西得了癌症
You think daisy the dog gave herself cancer?
你觉得小狗戴西是自己得了癌症?
Well, she was a nervous, type-a kind of dog.
她至少是条神经兮兮的A型狗
Oh! Come on.
别这样
Listen, picking out feelings in yourself
这样分♥析♥你的心理
That match some cancer profile,
然后为和癌症资料挂上钩
It's like looking up the horoscope on the comic's page.
就像研究漫画书上的星座一样
You know, it fits anybody. It fits me.
任何人都会符合 至少我符合了
And if I somehow gave cancer the opportunity to grow inside my body,
如果是我给了癌细胞存活在体内的机会
Then I have a responsibility to change.
那我就有责任做出改变
And maybe if I try really hard,
如果我够努力
I can get rid of it.
或许就能治好它
Uh, well... Okay, okay, okay.
好吧好吧好吧
I don't understand why that means you can't continue with--
我不明白为什么这就意味着你要放弃...
Sarah. Sarah.
莎拉 莎拉
I see you went shopping.
看见你去逛街了
That's a pretty color.
那颜色很漂亮
Want to help me choose a dress?
帮我来选一件吧
I'll make you a deal-- I'll help you choose a dress
做个交易 我帮你选衣服
If you reconsider having another round of chemo.
你就再考虑下化疗的事吧
Sarah, help if you want to help,
莎拉 你愿意帮忙就帮吧
But... I'm not making any deals.
但是别跟我谈条件
I thought there were more contributions this year.
我还以为今年的捐款会增加呢
Yes, but donations are down 20%.
捐款减少了百分之二十
Are you gonna have to send any of the families home?
要不要送一部分家庭成员回家
I hope not.
但愿不用
Obviously the benefit tonight
显然今晚筹的款
Won't cover all the shortfall, but...
并不能填补所有的差额
Nora, did you get the final head count for tonight?
诺拉 今晚的最后人数统计了么
Nora?
诺拉
What? Oh, I'm sorry.
什么 对不起
You know, I'm gonna need to get some air.
我要出去透透气
I'll be back. I'm just... Gonna get a little air.
马上回来 出去透透气
You ran outta there pretty fast just now.
你刚刚逃得很快啊
Anything I can do?
有什么我能帮忙的
Have you got a cigarette? I haven't smoked in 30 years,
你有烟吗 我三十年没抽了
But I'd kill for one right now.
现在很想来一根
I can't help you with that, I'm afraid. Simon Craig.
这我帮不了你 我是西蒙·克雷格
Hi, I'm Nora walker. Oh, I know.
我是诺拉·沃克 我知道
You founded the center. I just started volunteering here.
你是创始人 我刚来做志愿者的
Well, I wish I'd never thought of the place.
真希望我能不想起这个地方
You don't mean that.
你不是认真的
Oh, yes, I do. I hate cancer.
是的 我憎恨癌症
I hate everything about cancer.
我憎恨任何和癌症有关的东西
I hate it. It's so depressing. You have no idea.
我讨厌死了 太郁闷了 你体会不到的
I kinda do. I'm an oncologist.
我明白的 我是肿瘤学家
I do research now,
我有做研究
But I like keeping in touch with the reason I'm doing it.
但是现在想时刻关注病人
How do you stand it? I'm serious.
你怎么受的了 我说真的
How do you stand it?
你怎么受得了
I compartmentalize. Self-defense.
我会划清界线 自我保护
Well, I hope you think about something else
希望你晚上回家
When you go home at night. I try.
还能想点别的 我尽量
Lucky you.
你真幸运
My daughter has lymphoma.
我女儿得了淋巴癌
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Yeah. I come here and talk about cancer.
来这讲的是癌症
I go home and I talk about cancer.
回家讲的还是癌症
Why didn't I try to save the whales instead?
我♥干♥吗不去拯救鲸鱼好了
I think you need to get away.
我想你该试着避开一段时间了
Oh, I don't have time for a vacation.
我没有时间放假
No, no, no, I mean for an hour, clear your head.
不不 我指差不多一个小时 清醒清醒
You want to go for a ride?
要不要去兜兜风
Why would I want to go for a ride?
我为什么要去兜风
On that? Yeah.
坐这个? 是啊
Oh, no. Come on.
不要 来吧
II don't do that. I'm not getting on that. Come on.
我不坐摩托车的 快来吧
I don't have a helmet. What a shame.
我没头盔 真可惜了
I always carry a spare.
我总会多带一个
Any more excuses?
还有什么借口吗
All right.
好吧
All right. Here I come. Right there.
好了 我上来了
Cancer's a weird disease.
癌症是种很奇怪的病
Sometimes the--the cure
有的时候 那些治疗的药物
Seems like it'll kill you before the cancer. Yeah.
看起来比癌症还致命 是啊
But everyone threatens to quit chemo at some point.
每个人都想过要停止化疗
And almost everyone goes back.
但是最后都回心转意了
I just want kitty to be realistic about all of this.
我希望凯蒂也能这么现实
Well, what's realistic?
什么是现实
I once had a patient go into remission
我有个病人 她的康复
After a shaman told her to picture herself as a panther.
是因为有个僧人让她把自己想象成黑豹
Oh, good god.
我的天
Look, I'm not advocating your daughter quit chemo.
我不主张你女儿要停止化疗
But, uh, I don't think there's anything wrong
但是我也觉得这时候相信点魔力
With a little voodoo on the side.
也没什么错
No, I like voodoo.
是啊 我也喜欢
I think she just wants to believe
我想她只是需要相信
She has the power to change things.
她有能力改变事情
Yeah, the power to change-- Oh, that would be so kitty.
有能力改变 这真是凯蒂的作风
The power to change things-- She's in politics. Mm.
有能力改变 因为凯蒂是从政的
Now if this were happening to Sarah, my oldest daughter,
如果这事发生在莎拉身上 我的大女儿
She would be the general
她会像司令一样
And she would line up all of her options
让所有的备选方案排排站
And order them to charge.
然后让最优者往前一步走
Or Kevin, my middle son, would argue them to death
或者凯文我的二儿子 肯定跟它们争到底
Or sue them or so-- I told you, he's the lawyer.
或者告到底 我说了 他是个律师
Yeah, you told me a lot about your children. Yeah.
你说了很多子女的事 是啊
I'm sorry. I'm--d-- Do you have children?
不好意思 你有孩子了吗
No kids. No wife.
没有老婆孩子
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表