剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Well, she's sitting right here.
她在这儿呢
So why don't you just ask her? You know, that--
你自己问她好了
Oh, my god, no. If you would just listen for once,
天哪 你要是认真听我说话
You would know that's not what I'm saying at all.
就不会这么歪曲我的意思了
I'll tell them I'll call them right back.
我说了 我等会挂过去
You know what? Take it. Take it.
接吧接吧
That's what you'd rather be doing anyways. Rebecca, please.
你就接你的电♥话♥吧 瑞贝卡 别这样
Take the call. I don't have to take it.
快接电♥话♥ 我不用接啊
Nora, I'm sorry we wasted your time. To think that we could
诺拉 真抱歉浪费你的时间了
Actually do this together?
真不知道我怎么想的
It's unbelievable. Rebecca, don't be this--oh!
太荒唐了 瑞贝卡 别...
Careful. You'll sever the radial artery.
小心点 你要切到放射动脉了
Hey, can you back up?
你能靠后点吗
It's pretty hard to focus when you're breathing down my neck.
你朝我脖子上呼气 让我怎么集中精力
Not bad.
不错啊
Uh, thanks. Thank you.
谢谢
Justin, can you come by and see me tomorrow
贾斯汀 明天办公时间里
During office hours?
你来找我一下
Uh, yeah. Everything... All right?
有...什么事吗
Just want to discuss a few things.
想跟你讨论些事情
Yeah, yeah, I'll be there. Great.
我会去的 好的
This is about last week's quiz.
一定是关于上周五的测试
Damn it. I thought I nailed it.
奶奶的 我还以为自己答的很好呢
We studied that for, like, six straight hours.
我们学了整整六个小时吧
God, why does he want to talk to me?
他到底要找我说什么呢
I told him I wanted to switch lab partners.
我跟他说 我想换个实验搭档
What? Sorry, nothing personal.
什么 不是针对你个人
But I just need someone who's 100% committed.
我需要一个百分百投入的搭档
Wait a second. You told madsen I wasn't committed?
等一下 你跟麦森说 我没尽力?
You show up late.
你都迟到了
Yeah, and you freaked out when you saw a cadaver.
你看见死尸还吓坏了呢
I didn't go running to madsen.
我也没跑去麦森那打小报告
That was once, this is a pattern.
我那只一次 你那是经常性的
You know what? Screw you.
去你的吧
Back up, carter.
靠后点 卡特
Here we go.
给你
P.b., mini marshmallows, oven-fried chicken,
花生酱 小蘑菇 烤鸡
Mac and cheese and pudding. Mmm.
通心粉和布丁
God, how do I get your diet? Mm.
我怎么才能吃的这么好啊
Oh, sorry. That was insensitive.
对不起 我说错话了
It's okay. I'm...
没事的
I-I guess mom is trying to spark my appetite
我觉得妈妈是在用我童年的最爱
By bringing out all my old childhood favorites.
来刺♥激♥我的食欲
But... Oh, no way.
不行
I'm not hungry.
我吃不下
I don't care. You are going to eat.
我不管 反正你得吃
All right, I'll eat... Yeah?
好吧 我吃 真的
If you tell me more about Mr. Frenchy.
但是你得跟我讲♥法♥国佬的事情
It's a deal.
成交
You never made it to that winery you were looking for, did you?
你根本都没去那个葡萄园吧
Not that week, no.
那个星期没去
Week?
一个星期?
Mm-hmm. It was amazing.
是的 简直是太棒了
Stop blocking your face.
别挡着你的脸
You're making me self-conscious.
你让我不好意思了
Your face, it is powerful and soft...
你的脸 既阳刚又柔美
Like you.
跟你一样
What do you know about me,
你了解我什么
Except for my inability to read a map?
除了我是路痴以外
Your expressions-- It tells me many things.
你的表情 证明了很多事情
For example... Your brow, your jaw...
比如 你的眉毛你的下巴
Sarah, you're a woman who's in control.
莎拉 你是个有权势的女人
You like control.
你也喜欢掌权
Your eyes and your smile...
但是你的眼睛你的笑容
They say something different.
又有点不一样
You want to be wild,
你想要冲破牢笼
Give in to your impulses.
折服于自己的欲望
Did they teach you that at art school?
这是艺术学校教你的吗
No.
不是
It's something I simply see.
我能看出来而已
What else do you simply see?
你还能看出什么
That you're slow to trust.
你不太相信别人
Maybe a little.
也许有点对
But you want to let go.
但是你想放手
Hello.
人呢
Hello.
喂
Should I come back?
我过会再来?
Yeah, yeah. No, no, yeah. No, no, no.
嗯嗯嗯 不不不
Uh, you'll stay, I'll go. No, no, no.
你待着吧 我得走了 别别
We'll, uh, continue this tomorrow. Oh, tomorrow?
我们明天继续 明天啊
Keep her hydrated, will you? Yeah, yeah. Thanks.
记得随时给她补水 多谢
No problem. I'll call you tomorrow.
没问题 明天打给你
When I'm better, we're going to france.
等我好了 我也要去法国
Wherever you want.
听你的
How's evan? Oh, hishis cold's getting better.
埃文怎样了 他感冒好多了
The doctor says he's almost well enough to be around you.
医生说可以让他和你一起玩了
Oh, good, good. 'cause I-I really miss him.
太好了 我真想他
Tommy.
是汤米
He sent a very nice note.
卡片写的很感人
So how was it?
化疗怎么样了
Uh, it wasn't, uh...
也不是
It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.
也没我想象的那么可怕
And I--I'm definitely nauseated, though.
当然还是会想吐
Here.
来
What's that?
这是什么
Acupressure.
指压按♥摩♥
If I put pressure right on your palm, it reduces nausea.
如果按得对的话 会缓解的
How come I never knew about this skill before?
我怎么以前都不知道你会
'Cause I just looked it up online.
因为我刚上网查的
I'm just... Happy to be able to do something to help.
我很高兴 能帮上忙
Are you gonna make me ask about the press conference?
你是想让我问记者招待会的事么
It went fine. Fine?
还不错 不错?
Yeah. That's it?
是啊 没了?
But you--but you always tell me everything,
你总是什么都说
Right down to the distracting sheen on the loafers
甚至连时代杂♥志♥的泰德
Of ted from the "times."
穿了件太晃眼的夹克衫你都要说
Usually,my wife isn't just finishing her first round of chemo.
这是因为那时候我老婆不用做化疗
What were the numbers?
数据怎么样
I bet you download the memo, what--what are they?
我知道你肯定记下了 怎么样
We took a hit.
这次情况不太好
But I'm not worried. You always worry. That's why you win.
可我不担心 你担心的 所以你会赢
All right, well, this time, I'm gonna win and I'm not gonna worry.
这次我还会赢 但是我也不担心
How's that sound? Like a lie.
怎么样 骗人
Come here.
来
Just leave...
在这
California out there.
我们就不要想竞选了
In here, it's just you and me.
在这里 就我们俩
How are you?
今天好吗
"Uh-oh," what?
干吗
You're folding socks.
你在叠袜子
You only fold socks when you're upset.
你一心烦就喜欢叠袜子
Well, we don't have a wedding venue
婚礼会场找不着了
And my mother and I fought today.
然后我和妈妈吵架了
Oh, well, that sucks.
这么郁闷啊
Yeah. How was your day?
你怎么样
Remember that oncology internship I applied for?
还记得我要申请的肿瘤学实习机会吗
Oh, no. You didn't get in?
他们没录取你?
Oh, that's up in the air, but check this out.
还没定呢 不过有个消息
So carter decides to tell professor madsen
卡特跟麦森教授说
That he wants a new lab partner. What?
他要换个新搭档 什么
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表