剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Now what's this I hear
那么 我听到的
about you not going to your high school reunion?
你不参加同学聚会是怎么回事
That's stupid.
太蠢了
Yeah, it is crazy.
是啊 你真是疯了
I mean, if anybody shouldn't go
如果有人不该参加
to their high school reunion, it's me.
高中同学聚会的话 那就是我了
Remember when I lost my bid for president senior year?
还记得我高一时在班长竞选中落败的事吗
It was the biggest upset in the history
那可是西圣马力诺中学
Of West San Marino High School as I recall.
史上最大的骚动了
She begged us to homeschool her the rest of the year.
她请求我们让她在家学习
"Send me to a convent. Anything."
"送我去修道院吧 什么都行"
You know, I seriously still can't believe that--
我是说 我至今都不能相信竟然是
that what was his name--
叫什么来着
Stephen Lewinsky-- that he beat me.
史蒂文·列文斯基击败了我
Stephen Lewinsky. Oh, what a dreamboat.
史蒂文·列文斯基 真是个完美情人
All of the Lewinskys were.
列文斯基家的人都是
You had one in your year, right, Kevin?
你跟其中一个约会过 对吧 凯文
Yeah, Brent. Don't remind me.
是啊 布伦特 别提了
Oh, wait, wait. Brent Lewinsky, right?
等等 布伦特·列文斯基 是吗
Oh, no. He's not going. You don't have to worry.
他不打算去 你不必担心
Is there a recent picture of him?
有他最近的照片吗
Yeah. Let me see. Let me see.
有啊 让我看看
Oh, of course. He's still annoyingly hot.
不出所料 他仍然性感得喷血
That's why his brother won, you know?
所以他弟弟才赢了选举
He was a stud.
他真是个猛♥男♥
Yeah, well, I wouldn't worry about the, uh, guy
这样的话 我就不会担心
you're running against in the 54th.
你在54届选举中的对手了
He's ugly.
他太丑了
Well, actually, I'm not running against him anymore.
实际上他已经不再是我的竞争对手了
You're dropping out already?
你现在就已经退出了吗
No, I'm still running for office.
不 我还会继续参加竞选
I'm just running for a different one.
只不过是另一个席位
I'm running for Robert's senate seat.
我要竞选罗伯特的议员席位
Robert's senate seat?
罗伯特的议员席位
Does robert know that?
罗伯特知道这件事吗
Yeah, he's the one who suggested it.
当然了 这正是他的主意
I-I know that it's a shocker,
我知道这有点突然
but I just want to make sure that you guys are all on board.
但我只是想确认你们都是支持我的
Okay. So don't everybody speak at once.
好吧 大家有话一个一个说
Maybe, you know, we should take a vote. No.
也许我们应该投票表决一下 不要
I mean, come on, like we used to, you know, vote
来吧 就像我们以前投票决定去哪度假
on family vacations and whether or not Kevin was gay.
和凯文是不是同性恋一样
All right, so everybody who's in favor,
好的 现在 同意的人
raise your hands now, and then we'll get--
请举手 然后我们
No wait a second. Wait a second.
不 等一下 等一下
As I remember, all those votes were anonymous.
我记得以前那些投票都是匿名的吧
Uh, subtle mom.
狡猾的老妈
Wait, so what, pen and paper? Yeah.
需要什么 笔和纸吗 没错
Let's go. Yeah, in the second drawer right there.
我们去拿 在那边第二个抽屉里
Brent Lewinsky--that is a name I have not heard in so many years.
布伦特·列文斯基 我已经很多年没听过这名字了
Kevin, what did you ever see in him?
凯文 你以前到底看上他哪一点了
He was a very bad influence on you
他带给你的影响可不好
Uh, mom, do the words "tall" and "drink of water"
妈 "高大"和"喝水"这两个词
mean anything to you?
对你有什么特殊的意义吗
Uncle Saul,you gonna tally?
索尔叔叔 准备唱票了吗
Yes, yes, yes. I'm tallying. Okay.
是的 是的 要开始唱票了 好的
All right. Here we go.
好的 开始吧
Okay, I got one, two, three, four, five, six.
好的 一 二 三 四 五 六
Okay, here we go. I got a "Yes." Thank you.
好的 开始了 同意 谢谢
I got a "Yes"... thank you.
同意 谢谢
And a "Yes"... thank you.
同意 谢谢
And a "Yes"... thank you.
同意 谢谢
And a "Yes"... thank you.
同意 谢谢
And a...
这张是
Why are you all looking at me?
你们干嘛都看着我
My attorneys promised me
我的律师昨天深夜才答应我
a rough of the contract end of day yesterday.
来起草一份合同
And you have a call into them.
他们应该都听你差遣才对吧
You either aren't serious about selling your shares to me
你要么不是诚心地想转让股权给我
or you've got the worst representation in california.
要么就是你找了全加州最差的代理律师
Dennis, this takes time.
丹尼斯 这需要时间
So, meet me tonight. We'll hammer out the details.
那我们今晚见个面 敲定一下细节
Let your monkeys apply the legalese afterwards.
让你手下那些饭桶稍后再考虑法律事宜
No, I-I can't meet you tonight.
我今晚见不了你
No, of course you can't.
是啊 你当然见不了
You know what? Maybe it's time I start looking at other options.
也许我该去找其他人了
No, wait. Dennis, wait. I'll tell you what
不 丹尼斯 等一下 跟你说
If you're serious, meet me.
如果你是认真的 就来见我
If not... it's been nice knowing you.
如果不是 很高兴认识你
So I'm guessing this means our plans for today are off.
我猜我们今天的计划吹了吧
I'm sorry. I have to go to the office.
我很抱歉 我得去办公室一趟
What?
怎么了
This has gotta stop.
不能再这样了
I'm sorry, David. But I have work to do.
对不起 大卫 但我有我的工作
Work?
工作
Excuse me?
不好意思
You don't have any money.
你身无分文
All you've got is your shares in Ojai,
你只有欧康的股份
and this guy is giving you a great price for them.
这个男的花大价钱想买♥♥下它
Yes, which only confirms for me how much more they're worth.
这更让我坚信它有着巨大的价值
York knows something about Ojai. I'm sure of it.
约克看到了欧康的某项价值 我很确定
And I am so close to finding out what that is.
我就差那么一点就能查出来了
This isn't about money.
这与钱无关
This is about William Walker and that company.
而是和威廉·沃克以及那家公♥司♥有关
This is about you holding on to something
你一直抓住
that was never yours in the first place.
那些本不属于你的东西不放
That was uncalled for.
你这么说毫无依据
I'm getting ready for work.
我要去准备工作了
Hi. Sorry I'm late.
嗨 不好意思我迟到了
Simon Krantz should be Kitty's field officer.
西蒙·克兰茨是凯蒂的竞选执行官
Okay. I guess we're skipping pleasantries this morning.
看来今天早上连幽默也可以免了
Is that the list?
这是名单吗
Uh, yeah. Campaign directors only.
是 只有竞选策划者
Where's, uh, where's Kit?
凯蒂在哪
She's... out there moping.
她在外面郁闷呢
Apparently there was, a, uh, primary in Pasadena last night.
貌似昨晚在帕萨迪纳有场初选
Yeah, the--the post-it election.
是 选票都是用便利贴做的
Why? She's not hung up on that, is she?
怎么了 她还没有释怀吗
Well, she is wondering
她正在想
how she can be expected to win over the masses
要是她连自己老妈都搞不定
when she can't even get her own mother behind her.
怎么能战胜别的竞选者
Technically, it was anonymous.
那是匿名投票啊
She's about to announce her run.
她马上就要宣布她参选的消息了
I need her in the zone, not obsessing about her mother.
她得进入状态 不能一直对她妈耿耿于怀
Okay, well, then maybe I should talk to her.
那好吧 我去找她谈谈
Good. I'll talk to Nora.
好的 我去找诺拉
Um, are--are you sure about that?
你 你确定吗
Because that might actually make things worse.
这可能让事情变得更糟
I can handle your mother.
我能搞定你妈
That's what Napoleon said on the way to waterloo.
拿破仑在去滑铁卢的途中也是这么说的
Oh, and, Kevin. Yeah.
凯文 怎么了
This list...
这份名单
I mean, obviously, your name is not on it,
虽然你的名字不在这上面
But you know Kitty wants you to be her campaign director.
但你知道凯蒂希望你来当她的竞选指导
No, I didn't know that.
不 我不知道
Well, she hasn't said it out loud,
她没有明说出来
But... I mean, it's a no-brainer.
不过 用脚趾头想想也知道
Kevin, you are the short list.
凯文 你是最佳人选
I do have a job, you know?
你知道我已经有工作了
Which is probably why she hasn't mentioned it.
这可能就是她没有跟你提的原因吧
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表