剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
You have to taste these biscotti.
你得尝尝这些意大利脆饼
They're fantastic.
味道超棒
I can't. I'm in training.
不了 我正在训练中
I thought you were working on contracts.
我以为你们在想合同的事
Where have you been, Wimbledon?
你去哪儿了 温布尔登吗
Maybe next year.
也许明年吧
I whizzed through my contracts,
我很快搞定了我的合同
and then I tripped the light fantastic at the Altadena Country Club.
然后就去阿尔塔迪纳乡间俱乐部手舞足蹈了
You're kidding.
开什么玩笑
They let you back in after the incident?
那次"意外"之后他们居然还让你回去
Oh! That was one stupid harassment suit
那只是一个忿忿不平的网球手
from a disgruntled tennis pro.
搞出来的骚扰案件
Oh, and guess what. What?
猜猜看 什么
Kerah lives. Kerah?
凯莎组合复活了 凯莎
Don't ask.
别问
You should've seen us on the court today,
你真该看看我们今天在球场的表现
uncle Saul.
索尔叔叔
Like riding a bicycle.
就像骑自行车
I was Venus to Sarah's Serena.
我是大威 莎拉是小威
Were Venus and Serena drinking?
大小威喝了酒吗
Cause you seem very relaxed all of a sudden.
因为你好像突然放松了
Mm. Actually, I did have a glass of wine with lunch.
事实上 我午餐是喝了杯酒
You know what I've realized?
知道我突然意识到什么吗
I've worked since I was 15.
我从15岁就开始工作
That's 23 years without a break.And for what?
整整23年没有休息过 为了什么
Money.
钱
Yeah, and I'll work again, but right now,
没错 我会继续工作 但是现在
no one's exactly beating down the door to hire me.
没人哭着喊着要来雇我
So you know what? This might be a blessing in disguise.
所以知道吗 这次也许是因祸得福
No one actually needs my help, not even you guys.
没人需要我的帮忙 即使你们也是
Oh, Kevin, stop it.
凯文别说了
If you want to get involved in the restaurant, you can.
如果你想参与餐馆的话 你可以的
I just assumed that you...
我只是假设如果你
No, no, no. That's your passion.
不不 那是你的兴趣
Now I have my own passion.
现在我有我自己的兴趣了
Really? And what might that be?
是吗 那具体是什么呢
Tennis.
网球
So if you'd excuse me, I'm gonna go and soak
所以不介意的话 我要去洗个澡
because I need to be nice and loose and limber
因为为了明天的比赛
for my big game tomorrow.
我得培养出色 轻松 灵敏的状态
Kevrah for match point.
凯莎组合拿到赛点
Aces. Crowd goes wild.
一记Ace球 观众一片欢呼
Who knew unemployment could be so much fun?
谁知道失业居然这么有趣
How did it go?
怎么样
Uh, okay.
还好
Okay. Good call on the, uh, soup.
做汤这个主意不错
She, uh, she really liked it. Oh, good. I'm glad.
她很喜欢 那太好了 真高兴
Justin...
贾斯汀
The house was amazing.
那栋房♥子很棒
I mean, absolutely amazing.
我是说超级棒
A huge backyard, a swing on the front porch,
有很大的后院 前廊还有个秋千
built-ins in every room... it was perfect.
每个房♥间家具都是内置的 简直是完美
Cool.
很不错
I'd really like for you to come see it with me tonight.
我真的很希望你今晚能跟我一起去看看
Uh, Rebecca, listen,
瑞贝卡 是这样
I was kinda hoping we could just chill and watch a movie.
我希望我们能喝喝啤酒看看电影
Okay, well, the thing is...
好吧 问题就是
I know I was supposed to be window-shopping,
我知道我通常都是只逛逛不出钱
but my mom says
但是我妈说
that the money should be back in my account by Monday,
那笔钱星期一应该就能汇回我的账户了
and there were other buyers that were interested, so...
而且还有其他买♥♥家感兴趣 所以
I put an offer in.
所以我出价了
Wait. You made an offer?
等等 你出价了
We don't have to pay them anything. Whoa.
我们不一定要给钱
Time-out. Time...
暂停暂停
Rebecca, you made an offer on a house
瑞贝卡 你出价买♥♥一栋房♥子
that I haven't even set foot in yet?
一栋我从来都没看过的房♥子
No, I know. And, Justin, obviously,
不是 我知道 贾斯汀 很明显
if you don't like it, we're not...we're not gonna buy it.
你要是不喜欢 我们就不买♥♥
I just want you to come and see it with me.
我只是希望你跟我一起去看看
It's perfect and...
它真的很棒 而且
This is crazy to me, Rebecca.
对我而言太疯狂了 瑞贝卡
Well, I don't understand. What is so crazy
我就不明白了 我们一起买♥♥一栋房♥子
about us wanting to buy a house together?
有什么不妥的
I mean, I don't even know where this is coming from.
我都不明白是怎么回事
You know what? Fine. You don't get it.
知道吗 好 你不明白
Then it explain it to me,
那你就让我明白啊
because, Justin, this morning, you said that you were fine
因为贾斯汀 今天早上你说你不介意的
and you seemed to be dealing with this.
而且你似乎也接受了
So obviously, this is hitting you a lot harder than you're willing to admit.
很明显 这事比你说的要更难接受
Okay, what do you want from me?
那你想让我怎么样
All right? My friends are dying.
我的朋友面临死亡
I'm having trouble thinking about houses and blenders.
我还得考虑房♥子还有一大堆乱七八糟的事
Justin, calm down.
贾斯汀 冷静点
Calm down.
冷静点
I'm sorry. I know that Jake was your friend,
很抱歉 我知道杰克是你的朋友
but think about it.
但是想想
The last thing he would want you to do is stop living your life,
他最不想看到的事就是你抛弃自己的生活
and if you're trying to shame me
如果你因为
into not wanting a comfortable future with you,
我想跟你过舒适的日子觉得难为情
then... then you're right, I don't understand.
那你没错 我真是不能理解
All right. Fine. I...I have nothing else to tell you.
好 行 我没话跟你说了
All right, let's stretch it out.
好的 伸展运动
I got you. Really feel it. There you go.
我抓着你 伸展 到你了
Okay, when I say "we are," you say "champions."
好 我说"我们是" 你说"冠军"
We are... Champions.
我们是 冠军
We are... Champions.
我们是 冠军
We are... Champions.
我们是 冠军
You in this, sis? Yep.
老姐准备好了 嗯
You have to say it. Oh, yeah, sorry. To win it, bro.
你得说那句话 抱歉 老弟 志在必得
All right. What's up?
好吧 怎么了
Cooper's play date canceled.
库珀的玩伴不来了
Mom's bringing him to watch the game.
妈妈把他带来看比赛了
There is no way he's gonna sit still that long.
他不可能会乖乖地坐那么久
Sarah, she raised five of us.
莎拉 她养大了我们五个
Yeah, but we didn't have to deal with
但是我们那时候可没碰上
a strange Frenchman moving into our house.
一个陌生的法国人搬进来
There was that one exchange student.
曾经有个交换生呢
Look, she's, like, the child whisperer, okay?
听着 她就是个孩子王 好吧
Let her focus on Cooper.
让她去管库珀吧
You focus on the match.
你则集中注意力在比赛上
We'll be fine.
我们会赢的
Go, team Kevrah.
凯莎组合 加油
Where are those guys?
他们人呢
I don't know. You think we scared them off yesterday?
不知道 你觉得我们昨天把他们吓跑了吗
Robert? Doubtful.
罗伯特 难说
Senator.
参议员
Bill Stanton. Good to meet you.
比尔·斯丹顿 很高兴见到你
It's a beautiful day for a good cause, wouldn't you say?
真是个做慈善的好日子 你觉得呢
Yeah, I'm... just happy to be here to help out.
很高兴能帮忙
Yeah, you know,
对 你知道
I was sorry to hear you're not running for reelection.
我很遗憾的听到你没有竞选连任
You got a line on what's next?
你想好接下来的计划了吗
That's sort of the $1-million question.
这是个关键问题
Well, don't tell me it's golf.
别告诉我是高尔夫哦
That'd be a prime waste of national resources.
那绝对会是国家资源的一大损失
Well, now, now.
现在
You should wait until you see my short game before you say that.
你该在看过我的技术之后再说这句话
Well, maybe we should play sometime.
也许我们该找个时间打打
Maybe we should.
也许是
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表