剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I figured it would be best to explain it to you in person,
就想到应该亲自过来向你解释清楚
And that was a-a bad call.
我 我不该打电♥话♥的
Oh, just--wait a second. Just go--go back.
等一下 刚才说什么来着
What--what--what happened now
你那个社区银行项目
With the community bank you started?
现在怎么样了
Well, as soon as I found out this guy Carlsson
我一发现那个叫卡尔森的家伙
Was stealing from me, I flew straight to Guatemala.
在骗取我的钱财 我就立即直飞到危地马拉
I thought you flew straight to Florida.
我以为你直飞到佛罗里达
No, that was a-that was a layover.
不 那只是个中转站
But as it turned out, the president of the bank
但是 我最后发现 银行行长
Was also on to him, so when I got to guatemala city,
已经盯上他了 所以我到了危地马拉后
We just turned him over to the authorities.
我们就直接把他交给了警♥察♥局
And then that's when you went into the jungle.
然后你就去了丛林
Uh, right. I wanted to check on my projects.
对 我想去看下项目
They were all up and running,
都已经开工运作了
And everything would have been great
原本一切顺利
If hadn't been for that one mosquito bite, and...
后来不幸被蚊子叮了一下 然后...
I'm--you don't believe a word I'm saying, do you?
我说的你一个字也不相信 是吗
No, I-I do. I do. I-I do.
不 我信 我信
I believe you.
我信你
Nora, do you know what worried me the most?
诺拉 你知道我最担心什么吗
Is that you would think that's what I would do to you,
我担心你会怀疑我跟你在一起的企图
Try and take your money. No. I...
想拿走你的钱 不 我
Well, I, you know, I have to be honest,
我 我必须承认
I've been confused.
我非常困惑
I-I've been worried.
我很担心
And... Nora.
然后 诺拉
I don't know. I started to think it was all a dream
我不知道 我以为一切都只是场梦
Whatever we were.
不管我们之间怎样
I'm sorry I put you through this,
很抱歉让你经历这些痛苦
Especially when Kitty's going to something much worse.
尤其是凯蒂在这期间还经历了更加可怕的事
I wish I could have been here to help.
我希望我能在你身边帮上忙
Well, she's in remission now,
她现在已经康复了
And that's all that counts.
这才是最重要的
I know we can't pick up right where we left off.
我知道我们无法重修旧好
I know that.
我知道的
But can I at least see you again?
但至少还能让我跟你见面吗
Well, I-I'm just...
这 我...
I just need some time.
我需要点时间
I understand. Okay.
我理解 好
I'll wait.
我会等着
I'm persistent.
我会坚持
I'll wait.
等着
Okay.
好的
So finally in a mood to sell?
终于愿意出♥售♥了吗
We'll see. We haven't started negotiating yet.
再说吧 我们还没开始谈价呢
Holly, my offer is more than fair.
赫莉 我出的价已经相当合理了
Yeah, if I were only selling a couple of shares.
如果我只出♥售♥几支股的话 价钱的确很合理
But you would have a major say
但事实是你将对公♥司♥的运作方式
In how this company was run,
拥有主要决策权
So that has to be figured into the price as well.
所以这也必须考虑到价钱里面
It is. 250 is already over value.
当然考虑了 250美元一股已经物超所值了
400 a share.
400美元一股
That's...
这...
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑 是吗
Everyone has a price.
每个人都有一个价
That's mine.
这就是我的
400? That's crazy.
400美元 太夸张了
See, I don't think so.
不 我可不这么想
I mean, correct me if I'm wrong,
如果我说的不对 你可以纠正我
But you have been waiting for this opportunety
但是你等这个机会
Your whole life.
已经等一辈子了
Ojai food was yours,
欧康食品公♥司♥本来就是你的
Not William Walker's.
不是威廉·沃克的
Isn't that the way that you see it?
你不也是这样想的吗
But he landed you in jail
但是他却将你送进了监狱
And he took the whole thing for himself.
将一切占为己有
So I am offering you a chance to get it back
我是在给你夺回一切的机会
And to wield power over his entire family.
把他整个家庭的命运都交到你手上
Now, Dennis, if revenge is what you're after,
现在 丹尼斯 如果你真想报仇的话
Then $400 is a steal.
那么400美元已经很便宜了
You're really persuasive.
你确实很会说服人
350, and that's final.
350美元 我的底线
It's an offer worth considering.
这个价可以考虑
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
48 hours, and it's off the table.
48小时 逾期无效
Understood.
明白
Holly.
赫莉
Just out of curiosity,
出于好奇
When we last spoke, um,
我们上次见面的时候
You had no interest in selling.
你还不想出♥售♥
What changed your mind?
为什么现在改变主意了
The Walkers come with a whole lot of family drama.
沃克家庭闹剧频出
I'm getting real tired of it.
我真的已经非常厌倦了
See you, Dennis.
再见 丹尼斯
What do you got there?
你买♥♥了什么
Well, my O.B. says that I need more calcium in my diet,
我的产科医生说我需要多吃含钙食物
And since I hate milk--
因为我讨厌牛奶
Chocolate, chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookie dough.
所以买♥♥了巧克力 巧克力饼 巧克力面饼
Getting a jump on the next semester?
你准备下学期来个大突破吗
No. I'm getting a jump on electrons and electrodes.
不是 我在突击电子和电极学
Sarah asked me and Kevin to help Paige with her science project
莎拉要我和凯文帮佩吉完成科学作业
You have time for that?
你有时间做那个?
Are you implying I don't have time for that?
你是想说我没时间吗
Honest answer?
要听实话吗
I'm a little surprised that you're helping Paige
我只是觉得有些不可思议 你的导师给了你
When your advisor gave you a reading list a mile long.
一堆阅读任务 你竟然还有时间帮佩吉
I mean, does Sarah even know what's going on?
我是说 莎拉知道出什么事了吗
Does she know I'm failing out of medical school?
你是说她知不知道我被医学院劝退吗
No.and she's not gonna find out.
她不知道 而且 她也不会知道的
I'm sure she'd understand.
我相信她会理解的
There's nothing to understand. I don't even understand.
没什么可以理解的 我自己都无法理解
I studied for these exams.
我为了这些考试已经很认真地在学习了
Did you tell them about Kitty or, I don't know,
你跟他们说了凯蒂的事没 我不知道
That you just found out that you're gonna be a new father?
或者 你忽然发现自己要当爸爸了
Yeah, I did. and you know what I sounds like?
我说了 你知道这些理由听上去什么感觉吗
It sounds like "my dog ate my homework."
就像说"狗毁了我的作业"一样
He takes I should drop out.
他要我放弃
How could he say that? he's your advisor.
他怎么能这么说呢 他可是你的导师啊
You know, well, that was a advice
事实上 他就是这么建议的
Well, that's ridiculous. you'r gonna to be amazing one
这太可笑了 你一定会成为一名优秀的医生的
Okay, Rebecca, no
算了吧 瑞贝卡
I don't need the encouraging thing right now.
我现在需要的不是鼓励
I'm past needing a cheerleader. maybe he's right.
我不需要有人为我呐喊助威 或许他说的对
You know, maybe I don't have what it takes to finish.
或许我真的没有当医生的能力
I'm sure that everyone in your class thinks that--
我相信你班上的所有人都会认为...
But they're not on probation. I don't know. all right?
要留校试读的又不是他们 我不知道 行吧
I'm not making a decision right now.
我现在还没有想好
Where are you going? we need to talk about this.
你要去哪 我们需要谈谈
Look, I can't think about this, all right? I'm late.
我现在不想谈这个 我要晚了
1.23 watts.
1.23瓦
Okay, more lemons, doctor, stat.
好了 柠檬驾到 医生 别动
Stop calling me "doctor." and why did we pay for these?
别叫我"医生" 为什么要花钱买♥♥柠檬
We own a fruit company.
我们不就是开水果公♥司♥的吗
Well, desperate times call for desperate measures
非常时期就要采取非常措施
Okay, how are we doing on this display?
你这边的展板弄得怎么样了
We are still glittering.
还在继续做修饰
my father would be so proud.
我爸爸一定会为我感到骄傲的
Great. make sure you get the corners
很好 注意那些小角落也不能放过
Right. I don't know why I'm so worried about being a dad.
就快要当爸爸了 我不知道我为何突然这么紧张
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表