剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
This is anonymous character assassination,
这是一种躲在暗处的人格损毁
plus guilt by association.
再加上牵连犯罪
It's just the conservative purity police
只是保守派的廉政警♥察♥
trying to purge the party of lily-livered
想要清除胆小的
republican moderates.
共和党人
Yeah, well, they're gonna have to decide,
那他们就要确定好我的身份了
because I can't be lily-livered and hitler
因为我不可能既是胆小鬼
all at the same time.
又是希♥特♥勒♥的
No, I'm lily-livered. You are Hitler.
不 我是个胆小鬼 你是希♥特♥勒♥
Every web site is linked to
每个网站都链接到
every other web and blog.
其它的网站和博客
It just spreads exponentially.
这新闻以指数量在传播
Oh, my god.
天哪
Trudy's truths.
珍迪的真♥相♥
Trudy. Trudy what? T-r-u-d-y?
珍迪 珍迪什么 T-r-u-d-y
Yeah, she was an assistant at my old law firm.
是的 她是我以前事务所的助理
She used to pray every night that I wouldn't be gay.
她以前每晚都祈祷我不是个同性恋
Spends her weekends in the desert
周末都无所事事
securing the mexican border from alien invaders.
守住边境线不让外国人入侵
She must have started it on her blog.
肯定是她先发布到自己博客上的
She must have found out that I called Mario for advice
她肯定知道我找了马里奥咨♥询♥
and made the rest up.
然后剩下的自己编造
I think these elites
我想这些精英
who don't believe in our constitution
既不赞成我们的宪法
and don't love this country
也不热爱我们的国家
should follow the laws our soldiers fought and died for
他们应该遵守我们的士兵为之献身的法律
And stop taking jobs away from Americans.
不要再夺走美国人的职位
Wow. she's good.
她很棒
She had "elites," the constitution,
她在一句话里提到了精英 宪法
love of country, dead soldiers,
爱国 阵亡士兵
immigration and jobs all in one sentence.
移♥民♥ 还有职位
I am so getting her fired.
我一定要让她被炒
Don't, don't, 'cause then we're, you know,
不用 不用 如果这样 我们会
accused of silencing Trudy the truth teller.
因为解雇说明真♥相♥者而被起诉的
We need to prepare a statement,
我们要准备个声明
because this is gonna spread to mainstream media.
因为这肯定会传播到主流媒体的
You say "we." You're looking at me.
当你说"我们"的时候 你看着我
Well, yeah. I'm late for the motorcycle club.
我要赶紧去摩托车俱乐部了
And I have a flight to Sacramento in 20 minutes.
我还要在20分钟后飞往萨克拉门托
W-wait. w--I-I don't even work here anymore.
等等 我甚至都不在这儿工作了
You know, this is Sarah's prob--
这是莎拉的问题
I shouldn't even be here, Kit.
我不应该待在这儿 凯蒂
Kevin, I need your help.
凯文 我需要你的帮助
When Sarah needed a favor, you sure hopped to it.
当莎拉需要帮助时 你肯定会支持她的
Yeah, look how that turned out.
原来是这样
Just write the statment please, ok?
就把声明写一下 拜托了
And I'll call you later.
我一会儿和你联♥系♥
Yes, mein fuhrer.
遵命 希♥特♥勒♥
Not funny.
一点都不好笑
Holly.
赫莉
Oh, hey, Nora.
诺拉
Rebecca told me you were working here today.
瑞贝卡告诉我你今天在这上班
I tried to call you.
我打过你电♥话♥
Why didn't you answer your phone?
你为什么不接呢
Thank you so much for facilitating all of this.
谢谢你过来帮我
Why did you tell her?
你为什么要告诉她
I lost my money months ago. It's time that she knew--
我几个月前赔了钱 也该让她知道了
No, I mean about the damn lake.
不 我指的是那个该死的湖
Oh, no, I didn't say one word about Dennis York.
不 我压根没提过丹尼斯·约克
I told you I wanted to keep the kids out of it, all of it.
我告诉过你我不想让孩子们知道 所有的
Well, I'm sorry. I didn't think it would be any harm
对不起 我不知道告诉她
to tell her about narrow lake. I mean, that's good news.
纳罗湖会有什么不好的 那是个好消息
What possible harm could come from that?
告诉她这个有什么不好的
Oh, Holly. You met Dennis.
赫莉 你见过丹尼斯
Do I really have to answer that question?
我非得要回答这个问题吗
I didn't realize that you had an objection.
我没想到你会反对
I apologize.
我向你道歉
Well, obviously, you're--
显然 你
You're not going to accept Rebecca's money, are you?
你不会要瑞贝卡的钱 对吧
Well, yes, I am.
不 我会的
But I'm not gonna spend a penny of it
但在我确定她能收回之前
Until I'm sure she'll get it all back.
我是不会花一个子儿的
I can't believe you'd take your own child's money.
真不敢相信你会要你孩子的钱
Nora, Rebecca and I
诺拉 瑞贝卡和我的相处
have never had an easy relationship.
从来都不轻松
And how the hell does this help your relationship?
那这又怎么能帮助你改善关系呢
I gave her the money.
钱是我给她的
The only reason that you have it is,
之所以钱在你手里 唯一的原因
she was so mad at me at the time,
就是她那时候对我很生气
that she refused to accept it.
所以她拒绝接受这笔钱
This is not about $2 million.
这跟200万美金无关
This is about her accepting me again.
这是她重新在接受我
The only thing I don't understand
我唯一想不通的就是
is why you're so upset about it.
你为什么对此这么生气
I-is that because you're trying
是不是因为你试图
to protect Justin's interest.
保护贾斯汀的利益
Then you should know, Oh, this isn't about Justin.
你应该知道 这不关他的事
This has nothing to do with Justin. Then what is it?
这不关贾斯汀的事 那是因为什么
It's nothing. All right? It's nothing.
没什么 好吧 没什么
I'm sorry. It's...
对不起
Whenever money's involved,
只要一涉及到钱
things just... get more complicated.
事情就会变得复杂起来
That's all.
就是这样
I'll talk to you later.
我一会儿再联♥系♥你
Maybe we could take a little trip to New York in July.
也许我们七月份可以去纽约玩玩
Oh, I'll take you to New York.
让我带你去吧
I know all the best restaurants and art galleries.
我知道所有最好的餐馆和画廊
You will love it. You'll love it.
你会喜欢的 你会喜欢的
God, you know, I have looking for it so long
我期待很久了
It sounds so good. Why are there so
听起来真棒 为什么在房♥子前
many people in front of the house
有那么多的人
Oh, god.
天哪
I hope some celebutant hasn't moved onto my block
希望不是什么名人搬到这里来了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
What's going on here?
发生什么事了
You're Sarah Walker, right?
你是莎拉·沃克 对吧
And you're Luc Laurent?
而你是卢克·劳伦
What's going on, man?
你们在弄什么
Luc, did you know Sarah was related to a senator
卢克 你开始和莎拉约会的时候
when you started dating?
知道她有个参议院亲戚吗
Wait. Uh, this is about Kitty?
等等 这是不是和凯蒂有关
Did you ask your sister to help you?
你是不是让你妹妹帮你忙了
Help me with what?
帮我什么忙
Hey, Sarah, how long have you known Luc?
莎拉 你认识卢克多久了
Forget it. Let's go.
别管了 我们走
Did Kitty Mccallister tell you
是不是凯蒂·麦凯勒斯特告诉你
she could pull strings to get you a visa?
她能帮你搞定签证的事
Sarah is Kitty's sister.
莎拉是凯蒂的姐姐
Luc, don't answer that.
卢克 别理他们
Why don't you want him to answer that?
你为什么不让他回答问题
Okay, I don't know where you people got your information,
我不知道你们哪儿来的消息
But my sister did not use any influence to help Luc.
但是我妹妹没有用任何特权来帮助卢克
Turn the camera off.
把摄像机关了
Sarah, how much older are you than Luc?
莎拉 你比卢克大几岁
Excuse me.
你说什么
Do you always date younger men?
你是不是总爱老牛吃嫩草
Okay, you guys are really starting to piss me off
你们真的把我给惹毛了
Forget it. Is it true he wouldn't marry you,
别理他们 是不是他不想跟你结婚
so you had to go to your sister to keep him around?
所以你让你妹妹把他留在美国
Shut that down, or I'm sure I'll give you some good.
把那个关掉 不然我让你好看
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表