一个月后
这东西你们要吗
You guys want any of this stuff?
我们的邮件干嘛不要
Y-you mean our mail?
我就问问 鲍勃
Just asking, Bob.
别激动
Don't snap at me.
看呐 是最新一♥期♥的《杯垫》
Look! It's the latest issue of Coasters!
里面没我们 琳达
Linda, we're not in it--
他们说得很清楚
they were very clear
不会写我们
they weren't gonna write about us,
而且我也完全不在乎
and I'm more than okay with that.
你们在里面
Oh, you're in it.
天呐 我们在里面
Oh, my god, we're in it.
-什么 -快读 老爸 快读
- What? - Read it, dad, read it!
开心汉堡店不只是餐厅界的遗珠
"Bob's burgers is more than an undiscovered gem.
它还是一家少有的夫妻店
"It's truly a one-of-a-kind mom-and-pop shop.
明星大厨斯基普·马瑞琪拍胸口说
"Celebrity chef Skip Marooch swears that Bob's serves
开心汉堡店的汉堡是他吃过最好的
"the best burger he's ever eaten.
这我们就无从得知了
"We wouldn't know.
因为我们没吃那儿的东西
"We didn't try the food.
但我们在那儿有一次非常特别
"But we did have a rather unique
又极富启发性的经历
"and strangely inspiring experience while we were there.
这家破旧的小店似乎在这座肮脏的小镇上
"This shabby little dive seems to hold a special spot
占据着很特别的位置
in this dingy town's heart."
他会不会其实想说"昂桑"的小镇
Do you think they mean "dinghy" Town?
我觉得应该...
I don't think there's a...
不 "昂桑"就不是个词
No, that's not a thing-- dinghy town.
评价还挺不错的嘛
That was kind of good.
露易丝 看来你帮我们化险为夷了
Louise, I-I think you saved the day.
对啊 这就是我
Yeah, well, you know,
但这是我最后一次给你擦屁♥股♥了 老爸
this is the last time I'm bailing you out, dad.
他们都没提到马桶的事儿
Hey, they didn't even mention the toilet.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
继续往下看
keep reading.
对了 鲍勃被粘在马桶上了
"Also, Bob got stuck to the toilet."
翻页
Now turn the page.
我坐马桶上的照片
Oh, there's a picture of me
上《杯垫》杂♥志♥了
on the toilet in Coasters.
我们可以告诉你这是怎么一回事
"We could tell you how that happened,
但还是给你们一个机会 自己去
"but do yourself a favor, visit Bob's Burgers
开心汉堡店问鲍勃吧
"and ask him yourself.
但愿那会儿他已经从马桶上站起来了
Hopefully, he'll be back on his feet by then."
还挺不错的嘛 总的来说
So... that's pretty good, overall.
你头发状态很好
Your hair looks good.
就是这儿
Hey! This is the place!
对 是这儿 进来吧
Yeah, this is it. Come on in.
客人来了 拿菜单 孩子们
We got business. Kids, grab some menus.
-我们被黏了 -整到你们啦
- We got gooped! - Gotcha!
*先声明*
*Let's be clear*
*厕所里总有坏事发生*
*Bad stuff happens in the bathroom*
*我啥也没做错*
*I did absolutely nothing wrong*
*还好别人看不到*
*I'm just glad that it happens in a vacuum*
*别怪我 我没错*
*I'm not to blame, it's not my fault*
*可不能让他们看见我光着屁♥股♥*
*Can't let them see me with my pants down*
*也就是说*
*This is just to say*
*要是吉恩像往常一样去拉屎*
*if Gene had pooped like everyday*
*《杯垫》是我的大好机会*
*Coasters magazine is gonna be my big chance now*
*这一切都不会发生*
*This would have all just blown away*
*不过他很快就会出去*
*But he'll be outta here in no time*
*我很快就会出去*
*'Cause I'll be outta here in no time
*接受采访 风光无限*
*I'll be doing interviews. I'll be doing just fine*
*没人会怪我 一切如常*
*No one's gonna blame me, and feelin' just fine*
*今天会是个好日子*
*Today is gonna be A great day*
*我会上《杯垫》杂♥志♥ 惊艳四方*
*I'll do Coasters magazine, and blow everyone away*
*要是泰迪救不出老爸 我再想别的办法*
*If Teddy can't unstick my dad. I'll find another way.*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表