Stretch. Stretch it out.
拖什么 什么
What is... stretch? What?
好的
Ooh, okay.
大家都是哪里的
So, uh... where's everybody from?
你 你是哪来的
You, where are you from?
说点好地方 好玩的地方
Say somewhere good, someplace funny.
说南塔克特岛
Say... Nantucket.
凯尔文 你向来不擅长跟群众互动
Oh, Calvin, you've never been good at crowd work.
你 你那帽子哪来的 你♥妈♥的♥吗
You... where'd you get that hat? Your mom?
得这么互动
That's how you do crowd work.
-圣诞老人 -圣诞老人
- Santa. - Santa!
终于找到你了
Yeah. Yeah. We found you.
我们需要你 有软糖诶
We need you. Ooh, fudge!
我已经不和成年人拍搞笑照片了
I kind of stopped doing ironic pictures with grown-ups.
我的大腿如今承受不起了
My lap is not as strong as it used to be.
没有针对谁
Nothing personal.
鼓鼓鼓鼓声 起
Drrr... umroll, please.
如何
Hey, how about that?
这是个人人都能轻松完成的动作
Anyone can make it look easy,
只有他能把它变得好像很难
but he makes it look hard!
快点啊 老爸老妈
Come on, Mom and Dad.
赶紧把那个假胡子老头带回来
Bring back that rent-a-beard!
看来你们的孩子费了不少心
Sounds like your kids have put in a lot of work.
那你现在可以和我们来了吗
So will you come with us now?
可是我还要去买♥♥点东西
You know, it's just that I have so much more shopping to do.
我得给我侄子买♥♥个礼物
I have to get something for my nephew.
鲍勃可以帮你侄子买♥♥点东西
Oh, Bob could get something for your nephew.
我可以吗
I could?
-那就太好了 -好吗
- That would be great. - It would?
好啦 我们走吧 圣诞老人
All right, come on, let's go, Santa.
等等 你的侄子 他喜欢什么
Wait. What's he into? Your nephew.
你懂的 就一般侄子会喜欢的东西
You know. Regular... nephew stuff.
那他喜欢运动吗还是
Well, so, like, is he into sports, or...
桌游 或者日历
or board games, uh, calendars?
你刚是有说日历吗
Did you say, was he into calendars?
是的 我也不知道
I did. Yeah. I don't know.
没人喜欢日历
No one's into calendars.
我只是想不到别的了
I just couldn't think of anything else.
我会再想 别担心
I'll do better. Don't worry.
我会买♥♥到好东西的
I'll get him something good.
然后护士说
So the nurse says,
"什么直肠 我差点杀了他"
"Rectum? I damn near killed him!"
以上就是我知道的所有不脏的笑话了
Well, those are all the clean jokes I know.
他来了 大人物来啦
He's here! We got the big man!
好嘞 他来了 各位
Yes! He is here, people!
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, let's do this!
不 你关门早了
No! You're-you're closing early!
我要帮圣诞老人买♥♥东西
I-I'm shopping for Santa!
准确日历
该死
Crap.
各位 今年是贝尔彻孩子标志性的一年
Hello. This year was a banner year for us Belcher kids.
我们做了很多好事
We did so many nice things.
简直不胜枚举 所以我们准备唱出来
Too many to list, so we're going to sing them to you.
舞台交给你了吉恩 老哥
Take it away, Gene, my brother.
我今年做了很多好事
I did a bunch of nice things this year.
其中一件是这样的
But one in particular comes to mind.
*周二是学校的玉米卷日*
*Taco Tuesday was the day at school.*
*它总能让我口水直下三千尺*
*A day that always makes me drool*
*但当只剩最后一个玉米卷*
*But when only one taco was left*
*我说 鲁迪我的好哥们*
*I said "Rudy, friend,*
*这个你拿去吃吧*
*you take the rest" *
*但是剩下能吃的*
*But the only thing left to eat *
*只有炸焦的鸡块*
*was nuggets from the deep, deep freeze*
我把它们重新加热 没想它们发狂
And then those reheated evil nuggets got mad
变成了一场愤怒的龙♥卷♥风♥
and turned into an angry tornado!
那些鸡块服装是我做的
I made those nugget costumes.
几小时前现做的 没啥难的
I made 'em a few hours ago. It's no big deal.
接着 为了拯救世界 我做了该做的
So I did what I had to do to save the world.
*我吃了那些鸡块 万恶的鸡块*
*I ate the nuggets, I ate the evil nuggets, yeah!*
*我吃了鸡块*
*I ate the nuggets,*
*万恶的鸡块*
*the evil, evil nuggets, yeah!*
以上就是我今年做的好事
So that's something nice I did.
现在我要把话筒交给我美丽的姐姐 蒂娜
And now I'm gonna hand it off to my handsome sister, Tina.
手袋字样: 准确牌日历
别看袋子 不是日历
Don't look at the bag. It's not calendars,
不过如果是的话 也是好...日历
but if it is, they're great... calendars.
*我挨个亲了家人的脸颊*
*I kissed my family on all of their cheeks*
*然后就去海滩散步了*
*Then I took a little walk along the beach*
*我发现一只四脚朝天的马蹄蟹*
*A horseshoe crab was on its back*
*差点就要心脏病发作*
*Nearly having a heart attack*
*我没有踢它*
*I didn't kick it*
*我轻轻地把它推回了海里*
*I gently nudged it back into the sea*
*我没有踢它*
*I didn't kick it*
*我走的时候 它的脚还全长在身上*
*It had all the right number of legs when I left it, yeah*
完
The end.
哦 对
Oh, right.
然后我把它带回家养了起来
And then I took it home and fed it
悉心照料
And took care of it
它后来上了大学 如今
and then it went to college and now.
成了一位手脚齐全的名厨
It's a celebrity chef with all its legs.
晚安
Good night.
琳 这感觉不太...
Lin, this is not going very...
惊为天人
Breathtaking.
简直惊为天人
It's just breathtaking.
对 我也想说这个来着
Yup. Right. Yeah, that's what I was about to say.
接下来有请我超级友善的妹妹露易丝
And now enjoy the stylings of my super nice sister, Louise.
干得漂亮 蒂娜
Nice job, Tina.
我觉得他信了
I think he bought it.
终于结束了
I'm just glad it's over.
-我感觉自己很坏 -要的就是这效果
- I feel dirty. - That's the spirit.
谢谢
Thank you.
*我做的好事数都数不清*
*I did so many nice things I can barely count 'em*
*我植树造林 帮忙找寻丢失的小狗*
*I regrew the rain forest, and lost puppies I found 'em *
*我给冷的娃送毛毯 热的娃送冰棍*
*I gave blankets to cold kids and ice cream to warm kids*
*给没鞋的人送鞋 没头发的人送头发*
*Shoes to the shoeless, hair to the hairless *
*但我今年做的最好的事...*
*But the nicest thing I did all year...*
*最好的事...我...*
*nicest thing I did... I...*
*我做的最好的事*
*The nicest thing I did... I... *
我...
I...
我...我做不到
I... I can't do this.
咋了 怎么回事
What? What are we doing?
我还要转圈圈吗
Do I still spin around?
我该怎么做 哎唷
What do I do? Oy gevalt.
-露易丝 怎么了 -我做不到
- Louise, what's going on? - I can't do it.
你说得对 我们不该撒谎
You were right. We shouldn't have lied.
是的 不过我不知道原来还能放弃
Yeah, but I didn't know stopping was an option.
听着 你告诉圣诞公公
Hey, listen, you got to tell Santa-Santa
明天记得给吉恩和蒂娜带礼物
to bring Gene and Tina presents tomorrow.
他们是好孩子
They're good kids.
而我不配当好孩子
And I don't belong on the nice list.
好孩子绝不会办什么乖孩子冰演
I mean, a nice person doesn't put on a Nice Capades.
没这个必要
They wouldn't need to.
他们会直接叫它"冰演"
They would just call it "Capades."
好了 表演结束了 各位
All right, show's over, everyone.
圣诞快乐
Merry Chirstmas.
不
No!
-别啊 -露易丝 等等
- No, no! - Louise, wait.
你是好孩子 露易丝
You're a nice person, Louise.
你配当好孩子
You do belong on the nice list.
唱出来 鲍勃
Sing it, Bob.
我...
Um, I...
等等 露易丝 我想告诉你
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表