I thought that would be scary, too.
泰迪 你认真的吗
Teddy, are you serious?
别管那个了 鲍鲍
Hey, let's not worry about that, bobby.
你继续讲
Finish your story.
莫特藏在地下室负责制♥造♥恐怖声音
Mort hid in the basement and made scary sounds.
莫特 你是怎么弄出那种可怕的低音的
Mort, how did you make that crazy croaking sound?
其实是我自己发出的
That actually came out of me.
我本想制♥造♥出那种巨大的轰鸣声
I threw my back out when I was making
结果不小心扭到了背
that big boom sound.
我当时很痛的
I'm in a lot of pain.
火圈是莫特的主意
The ring of fire was Mort's idea.
这会烧坏我的草坪吗
Is it gonna hurt my grass?
不会 妈 不会 没事的
No, Mom. u202dNo, no. It'll be fine.
这不是明火
It's non-burning fire.
亚瑟也好心愿意帮忙
And Arthur was really nice to offer to help.
他才刚认识莫特老妈三周
He's only known Mort's Mom for three weeks.
不过感觉他们进展得很不错
But it sounds like it's going really well.
我们在一起很开心 想顺其自然
We're just having fun and seeing where it goes.
不要压力 不贴标签 我懂的
No pressure, no labels. I get it.
所以 事情就是这样的
So, yeah, that's how it all came together.
我们爱你 宝贝 希望你喜欢
We love you, baby. Hope you liked it.
喜欢
Liked it?
太他妈带劲了
It was freakin' incredible!
我都手都还在抖
I'm still shaking.
看 你们看
Look. Look at this.
我都停不下来
I can't stop.
太棒了
Oh, it's great.
我被吓到了 我被吓到了
I got scared. I got scared!
你们是世上最棒的家人
Oh, you're the best family in the whole world.
我的小尖叫女王
My little scream queen.
万圣节快乐 露易丝
Happy halloween, Louise.
快过来 你们 快来
Bring it in, everybody. Bring it in.
我...
I...
-爱我的家人 -琳
- Love my family... - Lin...
-超级爱 -悠着点 琳
- So much. u202d- Lin, careful.
我们还在屋顶上
We're on a roof.
风暴来啦 各位
Storm moving in, everyone.
别闹了 莫特 我胆很小的
Stop it, Mort. I startle easily.
莫特 你这个...
Mort, you little...
男孩时代 出品
我如此爱你
[惊悚版]
嘿 姑娘
Hey, girl.
姑娘 万圣节现在太商业化了
Yo, girl. Halloween has gotten so commercialized.
到处都是广♥告♥
So many commercials.
让我们重回万圣节的真谛
Let's try to get back to what it's really about.
它的真谛是什么 布布
What's it about, boo boo?
-爱 -你说得对
- Love. - Oh, that's right.
*看见你的那一刻 我整个人都沦陷了*
*When I see you, I fall apart *
*就像僵尸*
*Like a zombie *
*我太紧张 不敢约你*
*I got too nervous to ask you out *
*去僵尸舞会*
*To the prom-bie *
*真想让你属于我*
*I wish I could make you mine *
*可我一开口*
*When I open my mouth *
*就变成了弗兰肯斯坦*
*I sound like Frankenstein *
《科学怪人》中制♥造♥巨人的科学家
那女的是谁
Who's the girl?
她怎么会出现在MV里
How'd she get in the video?
她又不是男孩时代成员
She's not a boy 4 now.
她赢了作文大赛
She won an essay contest.
要求字数不能超过3万字
It had to be under 30,000 words.
我的实在没办法删了
I couldn't cut mine down.
真不容易 真...
Yeah, that's rough. That's...
艾伦演得一点都不想僵尸
Allen does not make a believable mummy.
又是那个白♥痴♥布布
There's that idiot boo boo.
他上周刚过了他愚蠢的生日
It was his dumb birthday last week.
虽然我一点都不关心 甚至都不知道
Not that I care or even know that.
*好可怕 姑娘*
*Girl it's freaky *
*我的心好脆弱*
*My heart is weaky *
*我的牙齿却在变尖*
*My teeth are extra sharp *
*身体却在长毛*
*My body's extra hairy *
*我在黑暗中奔跑*
*I'm running in the dark *
*我如此爱你 这真可怕*
*I love you so much it's scary *
*真可怕*
*Ooh, yeah, scary*
-真可怕 姑娘 -说唱来啦
- It's scary, girl. - Rap time.
*我闭上眼睛 你却还在我心里*
*I close my eyes and you're still there *
*你是我的梦中女孩 不 是噩梦*
*You're the girl of my dreams, nope, my nightmares *
*你就像杰森 麦克·迈尔斯 嘉莉和弗雷迪*
*You're like Jason, Mike Myers, Carrie and Freddy *
除麦克·迈尔斯为演员外
其余均为恐怖电影角色
*但我不想逃走 我想和你在一起*
*But I don't want to run away, I want to go steady *
这个艾伦和上个MV里的是两个人吧
Is that a different Allen from the last video?
-不是 -太好...啥 就是啊
- No. u202d- Yes... What? Yes, it is.
并不是
No, it isn't.
他们有时会换不同的艾伦 鲍鲍
They switch Allens sometimes, bobby.
并不会
No, they don't.
别告诉泰迪 那是他最喜欢的成员
Don't tell Teddy. That's his favorite one.
他是艾伦的超级粉
He's a big Allen guy.
*万圣节到了*
*It's halloween*
*我怕黑*
*I'm scared of the dark *
*一家一家的敲门*
*Going door to door *
*到你妈妈家*
*To your mama's house *
*我可以喂饱她*
*I can feed her *
*我得去要糖*
*Got to get that candy *
反转啊
Okay, this took a turn.
-有点像反转惊悚片 -真好
- It's like a reverse thriller. - Nice.
*不给糖就捣蛋*
*Trick or treat*
*姑娘 真可怕*
*Girl, it's freaky *
快唱
Sing it.
*你在我心里捣了蛋*
*You trick or treat me *
老爸 快唱
Dad, sing.
快点 老爸 唱啊
Come on, Dad, sing it.
*我的牙齿在变尖*
*My teeth are extra sharp *
*身体在长毛*
*My body's extra hairy *
*我在黑暗中奔跑*
*I'm running in the dark *
*我如此爱你 这真可怕*
*I love you so much it's scary *
*不给糖就捣蛋*
*Trick or treat*
*你在我心里捣了蛋*
*You trick or treat me *
*我的牙齿在变尖*
*My teeth are extra sharp *
*身体在长毛*
*My body's extra hairy *
*我在黑暗中奔跑*
*I'm running in the dark *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表