-我没... -有感觉了吗
- I don't... - Is anything coming?
-看 -我觉得你
- Look, look. - I think you're...
像是在上有氧操课
Uh, like you're in an aerobics class?
看著我 好好想 抛弃杂念
Look at me and think. Clear your mind.
全身心投入进去 鲍鲍
Let it wash over you, Bobby.
我是你的缪斯 看著我
I'm your muse, look at me.
今日汉堡是...
And the burger of the day is what?
我不确定这有用
I-I just don't know if that's the way it works.
看我 看我
Look at me now. Look at me now,
-你想到什么了 -我的神啊
- what are you thinking? - Oh, my God.
这是我健康的身体
This is my body feeling good.
这是我健康的肠胃
This is my bowels feeling good.
这是我挠你痒痒
This is me tickling you.
挠啊挠啊
Hey, hey. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle.
挠呀挠呀
Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. Stop...
*我缴械投降 宝贝*
*Cease and desist*
*因为我对你无法抗拒*
*'Cause I know I can't resist you, baby*
*无法逃离*
*This is not just a chance to run*
*无法转移*
*or keep on doing my exercises, baby
每位顾客仅限一份
*我缴械投降宝贝 因为对你无法抗拒*
*Cease and desist, 'cause you know I can't resist you, baby*
*我缴械投降宝贝 因为对你无法抗拒*
*Cease and desist, 'cause you know I can't resist you, baby*
*看看我的手腕*
*As you can tell by my wrist,*
*我已沦陷*
*I'm gonna keep on doin'...*
戳戳戳
And pop, pop.
-再来 -戳
- Again. - Pop.
戳 戳 戳
Pop, pop, pop, pop.
-鲍勃 -医生
- Bob? - Oh, hey, Doc.
你还没预约手术时间呢
You never scheduled your surgery.
对 他现在在治疗我
Oh, uh, yeah, I'm, uh, I'm working with him now.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是鲍勃的治疗师
I am Bob's healer.
我肩膀现在感觉挺好的
my shoulder's actually feeling pretty good.
好吧 但你能击掌吗
Okay, but can you high-five?
你觉得我可以了吗
D-Do you think I'm ready?
去吧 鲍勃
High-five away, Bob.
好吧
Okay.
我成功了
I did it!
我从没见过肩关节唇撕裂患者能像那样击掌
I've never seen a torn labrum blast a fiver like that.
不错嘛
Impressive.
继续努力
Keep up the good work, guys.
肩伯拉罕·林肯来啦
"Labrum-ham" Lincoln in the house.
怎么了 杰罗
What's going on, Jairo?
我被赶了
I've been evicted.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我本来不可以住在舞蹈室的
I wasn't supposed to be living in my studio,
但我别无选择 因为我的公♥寓♥
but I had to, because of what happened with my apartment.
你的公♥寓♥怎么了
Well, what happened with your apartment?
我被赶出来了
I was evicted.
我不觉得钱给我什么压力
I don't get all stressed out about money,
但它会给我房♥东压力
but my landlord does.
也就是费舍鱼肉♥棒♥先生
Mr. Fishsticks.
你是说费舍奥德先生
Wait, you mean Mr. Fischoeder?
他也是我的房♥东
He's my landlord too.
我本来该帮你找他谈谈的 但是
I-I'd offer to talk to him for you, but I'm,
但我在躲他
I'm kind of avoiding him.
现在我没地方住
Well, I have no place to live.
也就没地方治疗了
I have no place to heal.
对哦 你没地方治疗了
Right, you have no place to heal.
但是广袤天地总有我容身之处
But the universe will provide, like a pigeon
鸽子还能找到专卖♥♥面包屑的自动贩卖♥♥机呢
who flies into a bread-crumb vending machine.
这里有那种东西吗
Do they have those here?
等等 杰罗
Wait a minute, Jairo...
我就是你的面包屑贩卖♥♥机
I'm your breadcrumb vending machine.
看看谁要来和我们住一阵子
Guess who's coming to stay with us for a while?
我吗 是我吗 是他对吧
Me? Is it me? Oh. Probably him, right?
因为他东西都搬来了
'Cause he's got all of his stuff.
-对 -所以不是我
- Yeah. - So, not me, then.
你好 嗨
Hello. Hi.
你好吗
How are you?
早上好 鲍勃 一起来吧
Good morning, Bob. Join us.
不了不了 不用了
Oh, uh, no, no, that's okay.
来吧 你那肩膀已经能跳卡波耶拉舞了
Oh, come on, your shoulder is ready for Capoeira.
但其它部位还不行
Yeah, but the rest of me isn't.
那我倒要看看你能不能抵挡这音乐的诱惑
Well, just try and not move to these rhythms.
铃鼓
Pandeiro!
巴西
Brasil!
里约热内
Rio Janeiro!
-老妈 -什么 什么事
- Mom! - What? What is it?
你必须来看看这个
There's something you need to see.
你嫁给了那二♥逼♥
You married that.
他已经被杰罗玩弄于鼓掌了
And now he's Jairo's plaything.
蒂娜干嘛去了
Where's Tina going?
还有位置吗
Got room for one more?
你能 你能挪一点吗 谢了
Can you just, can you move a little? Thanks.
"我们的客户有权享受玉米卷续馅儿"
"Our client is entitled to extra taco fillings."
这是什么鬼
What is this crap?
希尔蒂 你是甘愿为这事儿
Hildy, do you want this to get
在法庭耗上几年呢
tied up in the courts for years?
还是给我续馅儿
Or do you want to just give me the extra fillings
让我乖乖走人呢
and send me on my way?
多谢
Thank you!
你们看到老爸穿人字拖
Did anyone else see Dad wearing sandals...
在脚上了吗
on his feet?
-见到了 -见到了
- Yes. - Yes.
还有他烧的那是什么
And what is that stuff he keeps burning?
-鼠尾草 -鼠尾草
- Sage. - Sage.
开始我觉得老爸让杰罗治愈
At first I thought it was kind of funny
还挺好玩的
that he was getting "Healed" By Jairo,
但现在我开始觉得有点吓人了
but now it's starting to freak me out.
同感
Me, too!
他洗澡之前我在浴室里放了个屁
I farted up the shower before he got in
你知道他说什么吗
and you know what he said?
那摩斯戴[印度合十礼]
Namaste.
那个老东西
That son of a bitch.
奶昔不错
Good smoothie.
西兰花不会太多吗
Not too much broccoli?
没那回事儿
There is no such thing as what you just said.
好吧 我再试试这个
All right, let me take a shot at this.
鲍勃 你还好吗
Bob? Are you okay?
你的屁♥股♥看起来压力很大
Your buttocks look stressed.
好像明天得参加考试似的
Like they have a test tomorrow.
没事 我很好
No, I'm fine.
我只是希望这奶昔
I-I'm just hoping this smoothie
能给我点今日汉堡的灵感
will help me come up with a burger of the day.
今日汉堡是什么
What's a "Burger of the day"?
是餐厅的一个传统
Well, it's this thing I do.
我每天都要想出一个特别的汉堡
I come up with a special burger, every day.
很受顾客欢迎 好吧 很受泰迪欢迎
People love it. Well, Teddy loves it.
已经好几周了
It's been a few weeks
我都没想出个好的
since I've come up with a really good one.
我 我貌似进入低潮期
I'm, uh... I'm kind of in a little slump.
新的汉堡 每天都要吗
A new burger, every single day?
但每天都是新的一天
But every day is a different day.
肯定压力很大
Must be stressful.
是啊 是有点压力
Yeah, it can be a little stressful,
但是 我也挺享受
But I... I like doing it.
脱了衣服让我看看
Let's pop that shirt off and dig around.
天
Oh, boy.
好吧
Okay.
-难怪 -什么
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表