Which one do you like better?
杰酱吧
I guess "Jay-jams."
-乔乔 - 乔乔吗
- Jor-jo. - Jor-jo?
那我喊你"特么酱"
I'm gonna call you "Damn Jam."
我要走了
I got to get going.
他看起来挺好的
He seems great.
蒂娜 你什么时候开始和乔丹一起的
Tina, when did you start hanging out with Jordan?
我走了
I got to get going.
现在只剩你和我了
It's just you and me now.
-是啊 -我在和墨西哥卷说话
- Yup. - Oh. I was talking to the taco.
*半夜溜出家门来*
*Sneaking out at night *
*做点坏事爽翻天*
*Doing wrong feels right. *
明天就是登陆舰游♥行♥啦
Land Ship parade tomorrow!
终于要来啦
Here it comes.
这事儿还是有转机的 对吗
Hey, the city could change their mind, right?
你没准会在最后一刻接到州长电♥话♥
Get a last-minute call from the governor?
为流动厕所道歉
Make a little Porta Potti pardon?
天哪 蒂娜 怎么了
Oh, my God, Tina! What happened?
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
我也要像她那样
I'll have what she's having.
蒂娜 怎么了 你病了吗
Tina, what's wrong? Are you sick?
是啊 你怎么一直累的不行
Yeah, why are you so tired all the time?
这是你睡着栽进去的
That's like the fourth bowl of something
第四碗东西了
you've fallen asleep in.
最近一直有点失眠
Oh, I've just been having trouble sleeping lately,
因为 登陆舰游♥行♥太让我兴奋了
'cause of... I'm so excited about the Land Ship.
蒂娜变成登陆舰发烧友啦
Tina's got the Land Ship fever.
或是她真的发烧了
Or she has a real fever.
你的手能这么撑一会吗 老爸
Can you just hold your hand there for a second, Dad?
我就想打个...
I'm just gonna take a quick...
蒂蒂娜 我不 我要 我不能撑
T-Tina, I can't... I got to... I can't hold...
蒂娜 我不能这么撑着
Tina, I can't hold my hand here.
你要把她宠坏了 老爸
You're spoiling her, Dad!
你说的对 我要放手了
You're right. I should just let go.
我要放了 我要放了
I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it.
-我做不到 -什么
- I can't do it. - Huh?
-没事 继续睡吧 -好的
- Nothing. Go back to sleep. - Okay.
画的真好 谢谢
Nice one. Thanks.
和你在一起真开心 蒂娜
I've been having so much fun with you, Tina.
我也是 我是说我和你 不是我和我
Me, too. I mean, me with you, not me with me.
我从没和一个女孩待这么久
I've never spent this much time with a girl.
我也从没和我的叛逆一面待这么久
And I've never spent this much time with my spicy side.
乔丹 你是认真的吗
Jordan, did you mean to do that?
当然了 那是我的初吻
I sure did. That was my first kiss.
一点也看不出来
I couldn't tell at all.
感觉你接吻技巧
It had a lot of the same things
很不错
that real kissing has in it.
你鼓舞了我 蒂娜
You inspire me, Tina.
-你让我觉得无所不能 -你可以的
- You make me feel like I can do anything. - You can!
-你让我想对空来一拳 -来吧
- You make me want to punch the air. - Punch it!
你让我觉得我能跳过那停车牌
You make me feel like I can jump over this parking meter.
那看起来有点太高了
That looks a little high.
我想还是下次再试试吧
I want to maybe try that again another time?
-好的 -听着
- Okay. Yeah. - Hey, listen,
今晚我们要来点特别的
tonight we're gonna tag something really special.
贺卡吗
A greeting card?
不 更好的
No, even better.
去涂登陆舰的船帆
The sail of the Land Ship.
-等等 什么 -想象下
- Wait, what? - Picture it--
一个20英尺高的巨型鬼孩
a giant Ghost Boy 20 feet tall.
当他们在游♥行♥中扬起帆
They unfurl the sail during the parade...
鬼孩 人们会目瞪口呆
Ghost Boy! The crowd is stunned.
我俩则会会心一笑
And we know it was us who did it.
这听起来很严重 而且登陆舰是
It's just seems like that's really big and the Land Ship
很有历史意义的 人们会很伤心
is important to history and people'll be upset and
然后我们会进监狱然后
we could go to jail and...
你又亲我了
Oh, you're kissing me again.
你好狂野 蒂娜
You're so wild, Tina.
我是的 对吧
Yeah, I am. Right?
所以你是加入 还是加入
So, are you in or are you in?
-我来 -要再亲一个吗
- I'm in. - Should we kiss more?
好 但是我们先说清楚
Yes, but let's work on a couple things.
你不要用嘴
You don't have to cover my nose
把我的鼻子和嘴巴都包住
and my mouth with your mouth.
你还是这样
You're still doing it.
好吧 就是 你
O-Okay, just... You...
累爆了 但得查查船帆
So tired. Got to look up sails.
我真的要和乔丹
Am I really going to tag
在登陆舰帆上涂鸦吗
the sail of the Land Ship with Jordan?
他吻技太差 但他是个坏男孩
He is a bad kisser. But he's a bad boy,
我猜坏男孩接吻技都很差吧
and I guess bad boys are bad kissers.
哎呀 我都输到搜索框里了
Oh no. I just typed all that into the search bar!
-删掉删掉 -所以一切正常
- Delete. Delete. - So, everything is normal with you
你也完全没有表现怪异
and you're not acting weird at all.
很好 很高兴你这么想
Oh, good, I'm glad you think so.
那么你现在在看什么
Except for what are you looking at right now?
船帆
Sails.
等等 船帆
Wait. Sails?
是啊 我一直很好奇
Yeah. I've just always wondered
船帆是什么样的 现在知道了
what sailing was like, so now I know.
那你怎么解释这个
And how do you explain this?
我在你房♥间找到的
I found it in your room.
手帕 用来给你的麦风克拓展音效的么
A bandana. Flair for your microphone stand?
你要加入史密斯飞船乐队了
You're joining Aerosmith!
各位 我只想继续看我的船帆 拜托
Guys. I just need to do my sail reading. Please.
乔丹 船帆 疲惫 手帕
Jordan. Sails. Tired. Bandana.
出现在同一周
All in one week.
我会调查出来的 蒂娜
I'm gonna figure this out, Tina.
你和乔丹在用手帕当船帆
You and Jordan are making tiny boats
给夜行动物做小船
with bandana sails for tiny, nocturnal animals.
不是的
That's not it!
我会弄明白的
But I'm gonna get it.
鲍鲍回来啦
Bobby's back.
市里的人怎么说
What'd the guy from the city say?
要把这些臭东西挪走吗
Are they moving the stank tanks?
不 泰迪 他们不会
No, Teddy, they're not.
我说有四个移♥动♥厕所
In fact, when I explained there were four Porta Pottis
摆在我的餐馆门前
in front of my restaurant,
他们说应该是五个
they said there should be five.
他们就又加了一个
They're adding another.
好吧 他们不挪 我自己来
You know what? If they won't move them, I will.
我自己挪
I'm gonna move 'em.
对 就今晚
Yeah. Tonight.
-就这样 - 就像他们挪登陆舰一样
- Get 'em! - Just like they moved the Land Ship.
趁着夜色行动 我们就这么做
Under the cover of darkness. Let's do it.
我们把它们摇来摇去
We'll rock 'em back and forth
-然后对里面的人赶尽杀绝 -没错
- and then slaughter everyone inside. - Yeah.
蒂娜 好刺♥激♥
Tina, this is so intense.
电影《雌雄大盗》主人公
我们就像邦妮和克莱德
We're like Bonnie and Clyde.
他们不是电影最后被打死了吗
Didn't they get shot at the end of the movie?
说电影结局的时候
Maybe say "Spoiler"
能提醒下有剧透吗
before you give away the end of a movie, okay?
-那是什么 -一只鸽子
- What was that? - It was a pigeon.
不是迷你飞行侦察兵吗
It wasn't a tiny flying security guard?
不是 我们把帆升起来
No. Okay, let's hoist the sail.
好的 根据我的笔记
Okay. According to my notes,
首先我们要宣布我们要扬帆了
first we have to announce we're raising it.
为安全起见
For safety reasons.
升主帆咯
Raising the mainsail.
好吧 谢谢你告诉我 下一步是什么
Okay. Thank you for letting me know. What's next?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表