虽然他是个怎么看
but just because he's embarrassing in,
都令人尴尬的人
like, every way I can think of...
-真伤人 -闭嘴
- Okay, that hurts. - Shush!
虽然他是个令人尴尬的人
Just because he's embarrassing
但我并不因此感到丢脸
doesn't mean I'm embarrassed.
你们听到了吗
You hear me, people?
我要大声地说出来
I'm saying it out and loud.
我喜欢布布
I like boo boo!
好耶 露易丝
Yay, Louise.
呀
Oh, swampy pits.
已经两点半了吗
Is it 2:30 already?
别 逼逼 闪 开
Stop... Talking... And... Move!
克莉丝 我懂
Krissy, I get it.
你以为男孩时代会永远存在
You thought you'd always have Boyz 4 Now
而布布将那击碎了
and boo boo took that away,
但如果你吐在布布身上
but if you barf on boo boo,
你也是吐在了自己身上
You barf on yourself, too--
首先 呕吐物可能溅到你身上
I mean, there's gonna be splashback--
其次 心理上 你吐在了
But also you barf on the part of you
那个深爱着布布的自己身上
that liked boo boo so much.
布布不重要
Boo boo's not real.
这一切都不重要
None of this is real,
最重要的是你的感受
But what you felt is real...
如果你吐了
And if you barf on it,
就玷污了自己的真实感受
then you're gonna have barf on it.
也许 你是对的
Maybe... You're right.
天呐 我忍♥不住了
Oh, god, I can't hold it!
麻烦拿几卷纸巾过来
Okay, can we get a whole bunch of napkins over here?
你做了正确的选择 克莉丝
You're doing the right thing, Krissy.
我们有过分歧
You know, we've had our differences,
但我觉得我差不多该重回粉丝团了
But I guess it's time for me to rejoin the fan club.
好
Okay.
太好了 能给我演示下
Great, could you show me
握手暗号♥吗 因为
the secret handshake, because...?
好吧 你先忙
Okay, you're busy.
我们又见面了
So, here we are again, face to face.
为什么是"又"
What do you mean again?
你大概不记得了
You might not remember.
记得这个吗
Do you remember this?
天呐 好久不见
Oh, my god, how are you?
好了 咱走吧
Okay, let's get you out of here.
再见 姑娘们 再见
Bye, girls, bye!
期待新专辑
Can't wait to hear the album!
我为你感到骄傲 露易丝
I'm proud of you, Louise.
他逊毙了
He's the worst.
好想他
I miss him so much.
*长到这么高 我已能驾驭你的心*
*I'm tall enough to ride your heart*
*请勿将手臂及嘴唇伸出本车外*
*Keep your arms and lips inside my car*
*如有心脏病史*
*If you have a heart condition*
*请提前咨♥询♥医师*
*consult your doctor before riding*
*车辆运行过程中*
*Don't raise the safety bar*
*请勿抬起安全杆*
*when the car is in motion*
*不用害怕 姑娘*
Don't be scared, girl.
*我会保护你*
*I will protect you*
*安全杆也会*
*And so will the safety bar*
*长到这么高 我已能驾驭你的心*
*I'm tall enough to ride your heart*
*请勿将手臂及嘴唇伸出本车外*
*Keep your arms and lips inside my car*
*车辆完全停止前*
*Do not attempt to exit the car*
*请勿下车*
*until we come to a full stop*
看 有人在卖♥♥我们
Oh, look, they're selling a picture of us
坐过山车的照片
on the ride.
你看上去被吓傻了
You look really scared.
我超镇静
Not me.
*长到这么高 我已能驾驭你的心*
*I'm tall enough to ride your heart*
*请勿将手臂及嘴唇伸出本车外*
*Keep your arms and lips inside my car*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表