正确
Correct.
我们来学习一些术语
Let's go over some terminology, shall we?
有谁知道这是什么
Does anyone know what this is?
马肩隆
The withers.
-有谁... -颈背线
- Can anyone tell me what... - The crest.
那么这个...
But how about...
残趾 马腿内侧的骨状物质
The chestnut. Bony part of the inner side of the leg.
胫部 后腿的肌肉
The gaskin: muscular part of the hind leg.
为什么
Well, why don't we let
不让其她人也回答一下呢
one of the other girls try to answer.
你来说 这是什么
You, what's this?
马
Horse.
马臀 是马臀
The croup. It's the croup.
好吧
All right,
我们拿个马鞍来看看
let's get out a saddle and take a look at it.
天呐蒂娜 你还真是个"马屁精"
Jeez, Tina, you're such a horse ass kissperer.
苔米 我可是花了不少时间
Well, Tammy, I happen to have done
在网上研究
many hours of research on the Internet,
我的假想马杰利科也帮了不少忙
and on my imaginary horse, Jericho.
你说什么
Wait, what did you say?
你的什么
Your what?
我的假想马
My imaginary horse.
难道你们都没有吗
Don't you... all... have... one?
看你们的表情应该是没有
I can see by your faces that you don't,
我也没有 就这样吧
and neither do I, so that's settled.
假想马 什么玩意儿
Imaginary horse, what?
看 有朵云
Oh, look. A cloud.
真的哎
She's right.
跟你们说实话
Now, full disclosure,
我从来没去过训练营
I've never been to camp.
不错的开头
Promising start.
不过我看过很多训练营电影 所以别担心
But I've seen a lot of camp movies, so we're fine.
我们今天第一项活动
And our first activity
是做手工
of the day is arts and crafts.
我们要用我们平时用的吸管
We're going to make God's eyes
做"神眼"[由树枝等扎成的小十字架]
out of everyday restaurant straws.
我想让我的神眨眼
I want to make my God's eye winking,
就像在和我调情
so it looks like God's flirting with me.
非常简单 我猜
Now, it's very simple, I'm assuming.
只要把它们编在一起
Just got to weave them together and...
好吧
All right.
不忍♥看
This is hard to watch.
怎么了 泰迪
What, Teddy?
油炸机修好了吗
You fix the deep fryer, yet?!
没有 这才过了两个小时
No, Teddy, it's been, like, two hours.
那就快修
Well, fix it!
没事的 真的不需要薯条也能吃
It's fine. Y-you really don't need fries, sir.
相信我
T-trust me.
请不要摆那副难过的表情 我们在努力了
Please don't look so sad. We're trying.
好了 本周的作业
Okay, horse assignments for the week.
乔丝玲
Jocelyn, you'll be with our
你和最简单的黑杰克一组
least difficult horse, Blackjack.
它的脑袋呢
Where's his head?
原来是背对着我的
Oh, he's just looking the other way.
苔米 你和蜻蜓
Tammy, you'll be with Dragonfly.
能换一匹吗
Can I get another one?
这匹和我的衣服完全不搭
This one completely clashes with my outfit.
不行
No.
蒂娜 鉴于你表现得对马了如指掌
Tina, since you've demonstrated so much knowledge,
我觉得你应该能搞定
I'm thinking you'll be able to handle
更难对付的马
one of our more challenging horses.
要做灵魂的交流了
Time to make a soul connection.
它叫噗通
Meet Plops.
噗通 真是个好名字
Plops. What a pretty name.
它为什么叫噗...
Why is he called Pl...
好吧 现在懂了
Okay. That makes sense.
艾莉森 你的马是方糖小子
Alison, you're with Sugarcube.
好的 建立纽带
Okay, bond with him.
要不讲个笑话先吧
Maybe open with a joke.
咚咚
Knock-knock.
然后你要说 "是谁啊"
And then you say, "Who's there?"
然后我说 橘子
Then I say, Orange.
然后你说 "橘子谁啊"
And then you say, "Orange who?"
你转过去了 好吧
You turn away from me, um, okay.
那我就跟着你
I'm just going to... follow you.
你能就静静站一秒
Do you want to just stand still for a second,
听完这个好笑的笑话吗
hear this funny joke?
又来了 真不愧是噗通
Oops. There you go. Classic Plops.
地上划艇好玩吗 营员们
Isn't floor-canoeing fun, campers?
这是地艇
It's flanoeing.
我的手桨好酸
My oars are sore.
抱歉 我要去趟洗手间
Excuse me, just trying to get to the bathroom here.
琳达 能和你谈一下吗
Linda, can I talk to you?
当然
Sure.
继续划 孩子们
Keep canoeing, kids.
你站那儿 我游过去
Stay there, I'll swim to you.
那个 营餐馆 挺好的
So... Camp Restaurant is, uh, great.
餐馆营 是啊
Restaurant Camp, yes.
-是叫这名 -好吧
- That's what -Yeah. ?Right...
但你不觉得这训练营有点碍事吗
but don't you think the camp is a little in the way?
什么 不不不不
What?! No, no, no, no.
再说 看孩子们多开心啊
Besides, look how much fun the kids are having.
好吧 那训练营会持续多久
Yeah. So, how long is camp?
再五分钟吗
Like five more minutes?
嗨 你们这儿是在搞什么免费训练营吗
Hey, is there some kind of a free camp going on here?
是的
There sure is.
很好 孩子们 玩得开心
Great, hey, kids, have fun.
吉 吉米 等下 我
J-Jimmy, wait, I...
耶 耶
Yay! ?Yay!
我的天
Oh, boy.
好了 我们的马术课就要开始了
Okay, we're about to begin the riding lessons,
最后一天会有骑术展示
and on the last day there will be a riding exhibition,
你们爸妈可以来观摩照相
for your parents to take pictures at.
现在上马
Now, time to mount.
就像骑上一匹马一样
It's just like getting on a horse.
抱歉 我没啥可比喻的
Sorry, I don't have any analogies.
这一刻真的来了
This is really happening.
好了 现在让马走起来
Okay, let's get our horses to walk.
踩紧脚蹬
Squeeze with your heels.
踩紧
Squeezing.
走啊 噗通
Come on, Plops.
蒂娜 你看起来根本没动
Tina, you seem to be not moving at all.
你就是想达到这效果吗
Is that what you were going for?
不 并不是
No, not exactly.
好吧 正式启程
Okay, officially riding.
等下 你去哪儿
Wait, where are you going?
看起来你好像奔着栅栏
'Cause it kind of seems like you're headed right
去 去 去了
for the fence, fence, fence.
控制好 蒂娜
Take control, Tina.
他貌似想把你刮下去
He's trying to scrape you off.
没事 我们好着呢
No, we're getting along great.
我膝盖脱臼了
My knee's turned around!
不对 是我的裤子 我没事
Nope, just my pants. I'm fine.
蒂娜 你以为这是栅栏训练营么
Hey, Tina, maybe you thought this was fencing camp.
笑点在哪儿
I don't get it.
我没事
I'm okay.
不 有事
No, I'm not.
没事 我没事
Yes, I am.
一切正常
Everything's great.
耶 马术训练营
Yay, horse camp!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表