我们店就像白宫
We're like the white house.
鲍勃 你们在干嘛
Hey, what are you doing, Bob?
挂警示牌吗
Putting up a warning sign?
危险 内有傻瓜
Danger! Dumb guy inside.
赢一局
Zoom!
很机智 吉米
Good one, Jimmy.
这里发生过黑帮火拼
Whoa, there was a mob hit at this place?
不公平 凭什么你们能这么酷
No fair, how did you get something cool?
嗯 再见
Well, bye.
我喜欢跟黑帮有关的东西
Hey, I-I-I love mob stuff.
服装呀 美女呀 电影呀
I-I mean the clothes, the dames, the movies.
我特别喜欢那些电影
Oh, I love the movies!
好吧 回见
Okay, see you later.
《宝贝福星》
Johnny Dangerously.
乔·皮斯柯波最鼎盛的时期
Joe Piscopo in his prime.
就是那部电影
Now, that's the movie that made me
让我想成为意大利人
want to be an Italian.
所以你是要挂这块牌吗
So, you gonna put this, uh, plaque up or what?
不挂
No, we're not.
啥都不做是吗
You're not gonna do anything at all with this, huh?
不做
No.
挺好
Good to know.
真好
good to know.
等等 我们不做不代表你能做
W-wait, that doesn't mean you can do something, Jimmy.
真好啊 鲍勃
Bada bing, Bob.
这还是我们的黑帮火拼
This is still our mob hit.
听不到你说啥 真好啊 鲍勃
I can't hear you over me saying, "Bada bing, Bob!"
挺好
Bada bing.
琳达 别这样
Linda, stop it.
很好玩嘛 是意大利语
It's fun to say, it's Italian.
并不是
It's not Italian.
真好啊 鲍勃
Bada bing, Bob.
真好啊
Bada bing.
别再说这句话了
Stop saying "Bada bing"!
布布这周六去奇幻码头
Boo Boo's coming to Wonder Wharf this Saturday.
成功让最多人订阅布布邮件的团队
So, the crew that gets the most sign-ups
将赢得做过山车的机会
for boo boo's e-mail list wins the roller coaster ride.
我看漏了吗
Am I missing something?
就这么简单吗
Can it be that easy?
我们的布粉团就你我俩人
Our boo crew is just you and me.
根本称不上"团"
Kind of more of a boo two.
加上吉恩就算了
Not if we have Gene...
听到"加上吉恩就算了"这句后我决定加入
You had me at "Not if we have gene."
这样就有三个人了
...And that makes three,
我们再四处打探打探
and maybe we'll scout around.
再拉点人
Fill out the ranks a little bit.
谁会帮我们
Who's gonna help us?
现在除了我们都讨厌布布
Right now everyone hates Boo Boo except us.
就像他们歌♥里唱的
It's like that Boyz 4 Now song,
"小妞 现在除了我们谁都恨你"
"Girl, everyone hates you now except us."
我们需要几位冷血的手下
What we need are a couple of cold-blooded mercenaries
为了得到报酬能唯命是从的那种
Who will do anything for the right price.
换你试试
Now you try it.
换你试试
Now you try it.
这玩意儿真好
This stuff is great!
咱试试用鼻子吸吧
Let's try to breathe it!
好
Okay!
安迪 奥利 知道你们现在很忙
Andy, Ollie, I know you guys got a lot going on right now,
但是我们需要你们帮忙
but we need your help.
奇幻码头
善良的先生 要订阅布布的邮件吗
Hello, kind sir, sign up for Boo Boo's mailing list?
你走开是想让我跟着你吗
Are you walking away 'cause you want me to follow you?
我们没问到邮箱 不过奥利找到了回形针
We didn't get any e-mails, but Ollie found a paper clip.
安迪找到了一百块
And Andy found a hundred dollars.
-和你的回形针换 -好
- Trade you for that paper clip. - Okay!
-不好 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
是克莉丝
It's Krissy.
-如果她发现了我们的布粉团 -蒂娜
- If she finds out About our Boo Crew she'll be... - Tina?
克莉丝 好巧啊
Krissy, crazy running into you here.
你衣服上写的是"布粉团"吗
Does your shirt say "Boo crew"?
不 是"回力镖" 因为我喜欢回力镖
No, it says, "Boo-merang" because I like boomerangs,
Boomerang也有自作自受的意思
因为我是澳洲人
because I'm from Australia.
澳大利亚原住民用回力镖捕猎
回力镖唱被认为是澳大利亚的象征
-早啊伙计[澳洲英语] -不错
- G'day, mate. - Nice.
把写字板挪开看看呢
Move the clipboard for a second?
什么写字板 这个吗 还是你那个
What clipboard? This clipboard or your clipboard?
克莉丝 你没有写字板啊 你还好吗
You don't have a clipboard. Krissy, are you okay?
看看这位勤劳的布粉团成员
Look at this hardworking Boo Crew.
布布一生推 是吧
Boo Boo forever, right?
吉恩
Gene.
蒂娜 你加入了布粉团
Tina, you joined a Boo Crew?!
什么玩意
What the hell?!
我的回力镖怎么变了
What happened to my boomerang shirt?
你违反规定了
This is actionable.
你被男孩时代后援会开除了
You're out of the Boyz 4 Now Fan Club, Tina.
-没你事儿了 -克莉丝 别这样
- You're out! - Krissy, please...
好吧 大家都反应过激了
Okay, everyone's getting a little hot.
我们跟平时没啥区别
We're all just people wearing t-shirts,
只不过穿了件T恤
trying to get through the day.
我已经做决定了
I've made my decision.
把会员卡交出来
Hand over your membership card
忘掉我们的握手暗号♥ 忘掉
And forget the secret handshake. Forget it!
我会员卡掉了 而且从一开始
I lost my membership card, and I never really knew
我就没搞懂那个握手
the handshake that well to begin with,
一直在变 所以...
it keeps changing, so...
我懂 我为啥会懂
I know it. How do I know it?
再见了 蒂娜
Good-bye, Tina.
蒂娜
Tina
你还好吗
You with me, girl?
我喜欢那后援会
I loved that fan club,
克莉丝就这样把我扫地出门了
And Krissy just tossed me aside
就像男孩时代的翻唱专辑
like one of Griffin's sweat towels after he does
《包在我们身上》的《疯子》那首歌♥里
the maniac dance during the boyz 4 now cover of "Maniac,"
格里芬疯舞完后扔掉擦汗的毛巾一样
which appeared on their covers album We Got You Covered!
淡定姑娘 淡定
Easy, girl, easy.
我觉得我可能没办法继续了
I don't know if I can do this.
没有放弃这个选项
Whoa, quitting is not an option.
听到我说的了吗
Do you hear me?
也许你该
Okay, maybe just...
那啥 用蒂娜的方式冷静下
You know, take some Tina time.
吉恩 揉揉她的背
Gene, rub her back.
力道不够你说哈
Let me know how my pressure is.
你牺牲了很多 蒂娜
You've sacrificed a lot, Tina.
我们都是
We all have.
其实并没有
Not really.
是啊 主要是蒂娜
Yeah, mostly Tina.
闭闭闭闭嘴
Bup, bup, bup, shh!
我们离胜利近在咫尺
We are so close to winning this thing,
我都能扇到它了
I can just slap it.
我是说 尝到它了
I mean, taste it.
派丝多的店里怎么回事
What's happening over at Pesto's?
-好了好了 都过来 -我去
- Okay, okay, gather around. - Oh, my god.
我早告诉你他会这么做的
I told you he'd do this.
最近有个搞历史的家伙
So, recently some kind of history guy came over
给我带来了我人生中最好的消息
And gave me the best news of my life.
一九十一七年
Back in nineteen-eleventy-seven,
派死多根本不懂历史
年份也是他胡诌的
一个活的暴徒曾在我的餐馆里中枪
A real-life mobster was gunned down in my restaurant.
你开什么玩笑 吉米
You got to be kidding me, Jimmy!
就在这里发生的 各位
It happened right here, folks,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表