看来发生谋杀案呢
Looks like there was a murder!
《犯罪现场调查之纸巾沼泽》
We need CSI: Napkin Swamp.
别闹了
Stop! You know what?
餐馆训练营取消
Restaurant Camp is cancelled.
都给我上楼去
Just... everybody, go upstairs.
上楼干嘛
Go upstairs and do what?
想干嘛干嘛 快去
Whatever you want, just go.
也就是说没训练营了 也不用在餐馆帮忙
So, no Restaurant Camp and no restaurant?
还不用穿裤子
And no pants?
要脱也上去再脱
Keep them on till you're upstairs!
我以上帝的名义命令你
The power of Christ compels you!
我以上帝
The power of...
你跑好远啊
So much galloping!
树枝 树枝
Branch, branch!
噗通
Plops!
这才叫生活 有没有 吉恩
This is the life, huh, Gene?
再见 餐馆 再见餐馆训练营
Good-bye, restaurant, good-bye, Restaurant Camp.
再见 手工课
Good-bye, arts and crafts.
但我还挺喜欢
I mean, I am happy with
我用吸管做的神眼胸罩的
how my god's eye straw bra came out.由树枝等扎成的小十字架
神眼 由树枝等扎成的小十字架
这下神可大饱眼福了 不过
God's getting an eyeful, but, uh, yeah.
做一个这个足够了
No more, thank you.
其实我觉得围裙脸还不错
I did kind of like Apron Face,
今年万圣节我可以扮那个
and it may be my Halloween costume this year,
但总而言之 终于一身轻了
but, yeah, good riddance.
-没错 -没错
- Yup. - ?Yup.
我们想重新参加餐馆训练营
We miss Restaurant Camp.
啥
What?
它赋予我们的生活节奏和目的
It gave us structure and purpose,
能让我们这些城里的小孩
and it got us inner-city kids
换个口味 感受下城外的气息
out of the city for a change.
你们想重新参加餐馆训练营
You-you miss Restaurant Camp?
这话什么意思
What do you mean you miss Restaurant Camp?
我刚刚把它取消 让孩子们上楼去了
I kind of shut it down and told them to go upstairs.
原来如此
Of course!
这才对嘛
It all makes sense!
简直就是一部经典的训练营主题电影
It's a classic camp movie story.
得有个贝尔彻大叔
The kids just needed to have the camp
把餐馆训练营从孩子们身边夺走才对
taken away from them by Old Man Belcher.
混账东西
The bastard!
-让他去死吧 -孩子们
- He can go to hell! - Kids.
一定有办法说服贝尔彻大叔
There must be some way we can convince
对我们网开一面
Old Man Belcher not to shut us down.
-混账东西 -吉恩
- Bastard. - Gene.
我们可以准备一个节目
Oh, we got to do a show.
包含短剧和歌♥曲 以及短剧歌♥曲的节目
A camp show with skits and songs and skit songs.
完美
It's perfect!
怎么样 贝尔彻大叔
So, how about it, Old Man Belcher?
这些娃最好给我好好演
These skits better be pretty damn good.
噗通
Plops?
有人吗
Anyone?
多丽丝教练
Doris?
有人吗
Hello?
噗通
Plops!
你回来找我了
You came back for me!
该死
Crap.
*餐馆训练营*
*Restaurant camp is the*
*是最好的营*
*Best-aurant camp*
*其它营都不好*
*All the rest of the camps just aren't*
*亲爱的餐馆训练营*
*That's why dear*
拯救餐馆训练营行动之
短剧歌♥曲表演
*永存我们心间*
*Old restaurant camp is in our little hearts.*
贝尔彻大叔
Well, Old Man Belcher?
餐馆训练营能继续了吗
Did we save the camp or what?
餐馆训练营继续
The camp stays open.
太好啦
Hurray!
太感人了
That was so moving.
那啥
Changing the subject,
原来我修不了油炸机
turns out I cannot fix the deep fryer,
不过谁想吃薯条呢
but who needs fries?
知道啥好吗 炸土豆条
You know what's good: chips.
你们有炸土豆条的吧 鲍勃
You guys have chips, Bob?
-没有 -该死
- No. - ?Damn it!
你说真的吗
Are you serious?!
天呐 几点了
Oh, my God, what time is it?
蒂娜的骑术展示 我们要迟到了
We're late for Tina's riding exhibition thingy!
赶紧走
We got to go!
乔丝玲 现在调个头
Okay, Jocelyn, let's see a turn!
看呐 老妈 我骑马了
Look, Mom, I'm on a horse.
我看到啦
I know.
真好 我们终于找到你了
Oh, good, we found you.
并没有 是我自己走回来的
Not really, I kind of just walked back here.
那啥 噗通已经回他的马厩了
Well, uh, Plops is in his stall.
真好
Oh, good.
乔丝玲 最后来个小跑结束展示
Jocelyn, finish up with a trot!
好
Okay.
蒂娜 去牵噗通吧
Tina, come on, get Plops.
下一个就是你了
You're next.
蒂娜
Hey, Tina.
要载你吗
Need a ride?
杰利科 你来了
Jericho, you're here.
放弃噗通
How about you drop the Plops
换我上如何
and make the swap?
我正有此意
You took the words right out of my mouth.
多丽丝教练 我不骑噗通了
Doris, I'm not going to ride Plops.
我带了自己的马
I brought my own horse. ?Huh?
他叫杰利科 不知道
His name is Jericho, and I don't know
你看出来了没 他是我假想出来的
if you can tell, but he's imaginary.
我想骑真正在乎我的马
I want to ride on a horse that loves me
那是我应得的
because I deserve that.
我们错过了吗 我们错过了吗
Did we miss it? Did we miss it?
应该没有 蒂娜貌似正准备上场
No, looks like Tina's just about to start,
等等 噗通呢
but wait, where's Plops?
那么 请骑上你的...
So... mount your...
我自己来吧 多丽丝教练
I'll take it from here, Doris.
好吧
Oh, all right, yeah.
她在骑杰利科
She's riding Jericho.
骑啥
She-she's doing what?
转弯
Turning!
咱看看这匹小马跑起来啥样
Let's see this pony run.
天呐 她的动作堪称完美
God, her form is perfect.
跨个栏
Taking this jump!
跨啥 发生什么了
What jump? What's going on?
更高的栏
Taking a higher jump!
我没事
I'm okay.
有点太高了
A little too high.
她重新骑上去了
She got back on.
她好勇敢
She's so brave.
所以 我们花了大价钱就是为了
So, we paid all that money for Tina
看蒂娜骑她的假象马么
to ride an imaginary horse.
是啊 不过你看她多开心
Yeah, but look how happy she is.
她多美啊
She's beautiful out there.
的确
Yeah, she is.
老爸 我也要一匹假象马
Dad, I want an imaginary horse.
我 我马上给你找一匹 亲爱的
I-I-I'll find you one right away, honey.
我打个电♥话♥ 你等一下
I'll m-make a call, hold on.
我女儿真棒
Yay, that's my daughter!
干得好 蒂娜
Way to go, Tina!
我爱我古怪勇敢的老姐
I love my weird, brave sister!
骑吧 你这美丽的笨蛋 骑吧
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表