我想看结局
I want to see what happens.
好吧
Okay.
目测这游戏要么精彩之极 要么无聊透顶
This will be either fun or terrible.
下腰 扔过柜台
Bend the back, over the rack!
这是在干嘛呢
Wow! What's all this?
他们正在玩投篮游戏
They're playing Horse.
该你了 鲍勃
This is it, Bob.
关键时刻来咯
Game's on the line.
三不沾 我赢了
Air ball! I win!
好刺眼 是阳光射进来的原因吗
Is the sun coming in at a weird angle or something?
并没有
No.
可能是我太猛了
You know, I think I'm just too strong.
我觉得我得扔点
I feel like I need, like,
更重的东西
something heavier.
还是没中
Still missed.
好吧 等等
Well, now, all right, hold on.
我 玩个新游戏如何
I... H-How about a new game?!
这个游戏 更具挑战性
This game, uh, is a little more challenging.
投掷餐巾纸游戏
I-It's, uh, like napkin darts.
投掷餐巾纸是什么玩意
What the hell is napkin darts?
简称投巾游戏
Yes! We'll call it Narts!
第一个人边扔边喊出自己的投掷目标
You call where you want to throw it.
比如 凳子
Let's say, uh, that stool.
对手必须投到同样的位置
And your opponent has to make the same shot
不然就会被记一个字母
or they get a letter.
但不记Horse 记Nart
But not to spell "Horse," To spell "Narts."
这不就是抄的投篮游戏么
Seems like he's just ripping off Horse.
我不确定我擅不擅长这个
I don't know if I'm gonna be any good at this.
我是投蓝冠军 这不一样
I'm a hoop-shoot champ. This is different.
也没那么不一样嘛
Not that different.
下一个我来
I got next!
我该穿短裤来的
I wish I had shorts on.
鲍勃 我能借条短裤穿吗
Bob, can I borrow some shorts?
不行
Mmm, no.
今天的飞机看起来特别"滑稽"
The planes are looking extra zany today.
滑稽飞机有几个屁♥股♥
How many butts does a Zany Plane have?
一个都没有 而某只山羊有两个
None! This goat has two!
相信我 吉恩
Trust me, Gene.
当我们抵抗地心引力
When we're flying on this thing inverted,
让所谓的科学啪啪打脸
defying the laws of gravity
倒着坐在这玩意儿上时
and spitting in the face of science,
你会把双♥臀♥山羊忘得一干二净
you'll forget all about the two-butted goat.
双♥臀♥山羊 你们说啥
Two-butted goat? Say butt, say what?
伙计们
Oh, hey guys.
小吉米 齐克
Hi, Jimmy Jr., Zeke.
乔丝玲和苔米
And Jocelyn and Tammy?
看来我没收到
I guess I didn't get the invitation
"八年级生码头游玩日"的邀请
to the "Eighth Graders Go to the Wharf Day"?
不是那么回事 我们只是出来逛逛
That's not what this is. We're just hanging out.
还好
Phew.
对 别搞笑了
Yeah, don't get your boobs in a bunch.
我们都不是一起来的
We didn't even come together.
本来只有我和齐克
It was just me and Zeke.
然后她们就盯上我们了
And then they started following us.
-想得美 -你们待会儿去哪儿
- You wish. - Where are you going next?
大家好啊
Hey, guys.
我跟着苔米和乔丝玲来的
I followed Tammy and Jocelyn here.
-嗨达瑞尔 -嗨
- Hi, Darryl. - Hey.
大家好
Hi, guys.
鲁迪 你啥时候来的
Rudy, when'd you get here?
我一直在
I've been here the whole time.
一直被♥插♥队
Everyone keeps cutting in front of me.
这里太挤了
Yeah, it's too crowded here.
齐克 我们去那边吧
Zeke, let's go on that ride over there.
不 不 不
Ba-ba-ba, ho-ho!
我还想听听双♥臀♥山羊的事儿呢
I want to hear about this two-butted goat!
快说
Spill it!
我在码头下面听到
I was under the pier and I heard
有两个人在讨论
these guys talking about a two-butted goat
六号♥公路旁玉米地里的双♥臀♥山羊
on a farm out by the cornfield on Route 6.
而我是唯一一个想去看的人
And I'm the only one who wants to go see it!
算我一个 吉恩老弟
Well, count me in, Gene-o-sabe.
-得了 不可能是真的 -是吧
- Oh, come on, that can't be real. - You think?
如果牛能长四个胃
If a cow's got four stomachs,
为啥羊就不能有两个屁♥股♥
why can't a goat have two butts?
严格来说 牛只有一个胃
Technically a cow just has one stomach,
只是分成了四个胃室
with four separate chambers.
但是英国有双脸猫
But there was a two-faced cat in England,
所以我感觉双♥臀♥山羊还是有可能的
so a two-butted goat seems possible.
所有猫都是两面派好嘛
All cats are two-faced.
朋友们 滑稽飞机非常好玩
Guys, the Zany Plane is super fun.
我们已经在排队了
And we're in line for it.
而且它是真实存在的
Oh, and it's real.
我要去看双♥臀♥山羊
I want to go see the two-butted goat!
我也是
Me, too!
你认真的吗 齐克 我是说
Really, Zeke? I mean, um...
好吧 我也去
Yeah, me three. I'll go.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
也许我踏上这趟旅程也是命中注定的
Maybe it's my destiny to go on this journey.
如果真要去
We could spend our whole day
可能会耗上一整天
going to look for this thing,
而且这玩意可能根本不存在
and it might not even exist!
她说得对
She's right.
不能保证是真的
There's no guarantee it's real.
但有可能是真的
But it might be.
现在问题来了
So I ask you...
你们是宁愿后悔一辈子
would you rather have a lifetime of regret,
还是只是在某个下午小小地失望一下
or an afternoon of mild disappointment?
好深刻
That is deep.
-你去我就去 -我的天
- I'll go if you go. - Oh, my God!
我刚正准备这么说来着
I was just about to say the same thing.
-真的 -天呐
- I really was! - Oh, my God!
-去吗 去吗 -去吗
- Should we go? Should we go? - Should we go?
去吧
Let's go!
我也...去
I am... in!
不 不去
No, back out.
不 去 我没事
Nope, back in. I'm okay.
行 我去
Fine, I'll go.
但如果去了没有那羊
And when we get there and there's no goat,
等我们回去以后
Gene, you have to do all the cleanup
就由吉恩你一个人打扫餐厅
when we get back to the restaurant.
那如果有呢
What if there is a two-butted goat?
-那就我来打扫 -好
- Then I'll do all the clean up. - Deal!
横竖不用我打扫了
Either way, I don't have to clean up.
挺好
Sounds great.
向双♥臀♥山羊迈进
Follow me to the two-butted goat!
有人知道六号♥公路在哪儿吗
Does anyone know where Route 6 is?
-没听过 -不知道
- Not at all. - Nope. No!
我对路一窍不通
I don't know any of the roads.
那先跟我去加油站
Then follow me to the gas station
拿份地图 顺点牛肉干
to get a map and some beef jerky
顺便上个厕所
and use the bathroom!
大家都在做我想做的事
Everyone's doing what I want to do
太棒了 对吧 达瑞尔 鲁迪
and it feels great, doesn't it... Darryl? Rudy?
挺好
Pretty good.
今天就不该试验
Wrong day to experiment
不♥穿♥袜子穿皮鞋的
with dress shoes and no socks.
先说好 吉恩
Just so you know, Gene, if we get lost
如果我们迷路了 你还是得打扫
you still have to do all the cleanup.
那也值了
Worth it!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表