All right, door handle.
-好耶 -泰迪
- All right! - Okay, Teddy.
就这次了 最后机会
This is it. Last shot.
你必须成功 不然琳达就赢了
You have to make this or Linda wins.
我可以的
I got this.
真谢谢你了 鲍勃
Thanks a lot, Bob!
啥 跟我有啥关系
What? What did I do?
你呼吸太重了
You breathe too hard!
呼吸太重
I breathe too hard?
你就是这样的
That's you!
淡定 泰迪
Hey, calm down, Teddy.
你别碰我
Don't you touch me!
泰迪
Teddy!
你还没发现吗
Don't you see what's happening?
她在挑拨我们的关系
She's turning us against each other!
没错
You are!
我没有
Oh, I am not.
泰迪每天都这么说
Teddy says that every day.
-你这个巫婆 -好吧
- You witch! - Okay!
该莫特了
So, Mort's up next.
祝你好运 莫特
Good luck, Mort.
也许我当不了...
Maybe I'm not the guy...
给我上 莫特
Go, Mort!
你必须上 莫特
You're playing, Mort.
只要没人打败她 比赛就不能停
We're gonna keep playing until somebody beats her.
我没什么信心
I don't know.
餐巾纸呀 厕纸呀什么的
I've never been good with napkins
-我一向不太擅长 -真恶心
- or toilet paper... - Gross.
这块玉米地真逊 吉恩
That was a pretty lame cornfield, Gene.
没有迷宫 没有稻草人
No mazes, no scarecrows...
没有稻草人的小孩
No children of it.
可是玉米长得不错
Pretty good-looking corn, though.
现在我们还能从一棵死树干上过河
And now we get to cross a river on a dead tree.
像电影里一样
Like in the movies!
多有趣
That's fun.
我喜欢电影
I like movies.
等等 各位
Hold on, everyone.
那好像是毒葛
I think that's poison ivy.
好极了 吉恩的点子先是
Great, first Gene's idea
让齐克的脸开始抽抽
gives Zeke a twitch he didn't used to have.
会好的
It'll go away.
现在我们还要忍♥受浑身发痒
And now we're all gonna be itchy.
我看我们回去吧
I say we head back.
是啊 我听说毒葛
Yeah, I heard poison ivy
对皮肤很不好的
is really bad for your skin.
什么 这可不行
What? No...
我已经得了湿疹了
I already have eczema.
我都不敢想
I don't even want to know
再接触毒葛会有什么后果
what poison ivy will do to it.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
如果我们继续往前走
If we keep going, it may be
也许会弄伤我们的冰肌玉骨
a risk to our smooth, silky skin,
可我还是觉得值
but I say it's still worth it!
因为我们要去看双♥臀♥山羊啊
Because we're talking about a two-butted goat!
谁愿意和我一起
Now, who will stand with me?!
-我不玩了 -不了
- I'm actually done. - No way.
-抱歉 -我不去了 兄弟
- Sorry, yeah. - Not me, buddy.
-不想让我的肌肤冒这个险 -我不要
- I don't want to risk my silky skin. - I can't.
我们退出 对吧 齐克
Yeah, we're out, right Zeke?
不 小吉
No way, J-Ju!
如果真的有双♥臀♥山羊 我们就得试试
If it's out there, we have to try!
我跟你去 吉恩
I'm with you, Gene!
和他一起
Psst, go to him.
-去吧 -去吧
- Go! - Go!
好吧 我去
Fine, I'm coming.
我也去 抱歉了 脚兄
I'm in, too. Sorry, feet.
我也去
Oh, I'm going.
我要亲眼看到
I want to see your face
当你发现没有双♥臀♥山羊 被我嘲笑时
when you see my face laughing in your face
脸上的表情
when you don't see a two-butted goat.
我必须得知道这趟旅程的尽头
And I have to see what destiny awaits
有什么命运在等着我
at the end of this journey.
歇歇吧 罗伯特·弗罗斯特
Settle down, Robert Frost.
美国诗人
代表作有《未选择的路》
你们不会后悔跟我去的
You guys won't regret sticking with me.
达瑞尔 苔米 乔丝玲
Darryl, Tammy, Jocelyn,
你们确定不来吗
you sure you don't want to keep going?
他们已经走了
Oh, they're gone.
好吧 好消息是
Well the good news is
要跨过毒葛还是很容易的
the poison ivy is easy to step over.
即使我是中号♥腿
Even with these regular-sized legs.
对 跨起来还挺有意思的
Yeah! It's almost fun to step over.
我去
Nuts.
这毒葛可有点厚啊
Man, that poison ivy is thick.
我就知道我今天一定会染上皮疹
I knew I was gonna get a rash today somehow.
现在怎么办呢 吉恩
So, what do we do now, Gene?
如果从石头上跳过去
Well, I think if we could hop
应该可以不碰到毒葛
from rock to rock, we could stay above it.
上帝关了一扇门 吉恩发现了一堆石头
God closes a door, Gene notices a series of rocks.
咱走吧
Let's do it!
你要让他想起跟你在一起有多开心
You have to remind him how fun you are to hang out with.
没错
Yeah.
嗨 齐克 看我的
Hey, Zeke! Check this out!
大卫·李·罗斯: 美国范海伦乐队的主唱
《巴拿马》是该乐队的作品
-我是大卫·李·罗斯 -什么
- I'm David Lee Roth-in' it! - What?
巴拿马
Panama!
他们不是有首歌♥叫《跳跃》吗
Whoa! Didn't they have a song called "Jump"?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, so what?
你刚才跳的时候怎么不喊那首
Why not say that when you jump?
我 我没想到
I just... I didn't think of it.
无所谓了 你试试啊 吉恩
Whatever. You try it, Gene!
萨米·黑格: 美国范海伦乐队的前主唱
我更喜欢萨米·黑格
Nah, I'm more of a Sammy Hagar.
黑格来了
Hagar-in' it!
有意思
That's fun!
黑格向命运致敬
Hagar-in' it to destiny.
我没事
I'm okay.
来吧 莫特 加油
Come on, let's go, Mort. Come on.
天呐
Oh, my God!
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你来真的吗
Are you serious?!
我要闭上眼睛吗
Should I close my eyes?
那样能帮你们吗
Would that help?
我都开始同情你们了
I'm starting to feel bad for you guys.
胯下扔球
And under the leg
目标是门铃
to the bell above the door, aah!
发生什么事了
Oh, boy. What's going on in here?
投纸巾吗
Napkin darts?
对 我们叫它投巾比赛
Yeah, we call it Narts.
酷 我喜欢有趣的词
Cool, I like fun words.
下一个我上 谁领先
I got next. Who's winning?
琳达 没人能打败她
Linda. No one can beat her.
她就像一个邪恶的投巾机器
She's like an evil Narts robot.
她是投篮冠军嘛
She is the hoop-shoot champ.
你跟麦克说过
You told Mike you were
你是四年级投篮冠军吗
the fourth-grade hoop-shoot champ?
-没 我在哪儿读到的 -真的吗
- No, I read about it. - You did?!
-不 她告诉我的 -好吧
- No, she told me. - Oh, right.
总之 我初中曾是投手 所以
Anyway, I was a pitcher in junior college, so, uh...
放马来吧 邮递员
Bring it, mailman!
你在莫特之后上
You'll-you'll be up after Mort.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表