《开心汉堡店》第六季第十四集
让蟑螂上天
除虫害公♥司♥
女士们先生们 有请瓦格斯塔夫自己的
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Wagstaff's own
"积极面对青春期"剧团 荷尔蒙元素
puberty positive players, The Hormone-iums,
领衔主演 蒂娜·贝尔彻
featuring Tina Belcher.
*你脸上有了新朋友*
*New friends on your face*
*不必感到恶心*
*It isn't yucky*
*你破孔而出 你很幸运*
*You're breaking out and you're lucky*
*破孔而出*
*Breaking out*
*不愿再压抑*
*Can't keep it in any more*
*破孔而出*
*Breaking out*
*你张开毛孔*
*You're bursting out of your pores*
*破孔而出*
*Breaking out*
*很简单*
*It's simple*
*不过是粉刺*
*It's pimples*
*就像酒窝往外长*
*You've got inside-out dimples*
*你*
*You're...*
*破孔*
*Breaking...*
*而出*
*Out...*
多谢 多谢 多谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
咱家小巨星的荷尔蒙剧团今天要演出啦
My little star has a Hormonee-os show today.
是荷尔蒙元素
Hormone-iums
现在都有网络了
We have the Internet now,
咱还得在午餐时间
do we still have to listen to songs
听有关青春期的歌♥吗
about puberty during lunch?
这次是什么主题
What's the show about this time?
变化中的身体吗
Changing bodies?
弗洛姨妈[女性大姨妈]
Aunt Flo?
我们有个弗洛姨妈吗
We have an Aunt Flo?
怎么我生日她从来没来过
She's missed all my birthdays.
这次演出的是"认识身体毛发"
We're performing "Body Hair! Where? There!"
蒂娜 你看起来很沮丧
Tina, you seem upset.
你不喜欢吗
Do you not like that one?
不 我很喜欢
No, I love it.
只是 我已经加入剧团两年了
It's just... I've been in that group for two years,
尽管我现在已经完全克服了舞台恐惧症
and even though I'm totally over my stage fright now,
福旺德老师还是从没让我独唱
Mr. Frond has never given me a solo.
合唱和独唱一样重要 亲爱的
Chorus is just as big a deal as the solos, sweetie.
有些事人们不在意
Just because people don't care about something
并不意味着它不重要
doesn't an it's not important.
多谢 老妈
Thanks, Mom.
失物拍卖♥♥活动开始啦
Lost and Found auction time. All right!
我准备好了 琳达
I'm ready, Linda.
我们有寻呼机
We got a pager,
一个摇起来会当当响的热水瓶
a thermos with something rattling around inside it.
天呐 也许是装了颗绿宝石
Oh, my God, maybe it's an emerald!
有可能
Could be.
但你得买♥♥了才能知道
You got to buy it to find out.
还有一个"已投票"贴纸
We also got a "I Voted" Sticker;
有了它明年就不用去投票了
could save you a trip to the polls next year.
我想要
I want that!
泰迪 坐下先
All right, Teddy, get down!
一只超大码高跟鞋
One really large high-heeled pump,
还有半瓶夏敦埃酒
and a half bottle of Chardonnay.
这是我留下的
Hey, I left that here.
各位 这些都不是啥好东西
Guys, this stuff isn't that good.
不用逼自己买♥♥什么 这你们知道的吧
I mean, you know you don't have to buy anything, right?
我们知道 鲍鲍
Yes we do, Bobby.
可琳达是个销♥售♥高手
Linda's such a good saleswoman.
有一次我花十美分买♥♥了她一枚五分镍币
She sold me a nickel for a dime once.
是很好的五分镍币 非常有光泽
Great nickel, too, super shiny.
好吧 只是
All right, just...
快开始 快开始 我好兴奋
Come on, come on, come on, I'm so excited!
-随你吧 -好 我们开始了
- Yup. - Okay, here we go.
规则你们都知道
You know the rules.
举手就得付钱
Your hand goes up, you got to pay,
所以除非兜里有钱 就别挥手别伸懒腰
so don't stretch or wave unless you got the dough.
各位 离开演还有三分钟
Three minutes, performers.
安吉拉 你脸色看起来有些苍白
Angela, you look a little pale.
你有腮红吗 还是你想
Do you have blush or would you like
让其他同学抽你一下
one of the other students to slap you?
你自己选
Your choice.
我有腮红
I have blush.
-你好 蒂娜 -你好 小妞
- Hi Tina. - Wassup, girl?
你们好 小吉米 齐克
Hi Jimmy Jr., Zeke.
你听说本周五晚乔丝玲派对的事了吗
Hey, did you hear about Jocelyn's party this Friday night...
你们是说由于她爸出差
You mean about the 45 minute window
她妈中途要去接她练足球的弟弟
when her mom is going to pick up her brother
会有45分钟的时间给我们玩
from soccer practice and her dad is on a business trip
转瓶子这件事吗[类似真心话大冒险]
so there will be : spin the bottle.
是的 我听说了
Yes, I heard.
-没错 就是这个 -很刺♥激♥是吧
- Yeah, that one. - Pretty crazy, huh?
其实也没啥刺♥激♥的
It's not that crazy once you realize
因为你会发现 通过调整力道
that the bottle's rotation is pretty predictable
酒瓶的旋转方向其实是可以控制的
if you can figure out the drag so you just...
蒂娜 进队
Tina, line up.
*你我身上有新变化*
*There's something new on me and you*
*身体长出全新毛发*
*Brand-new fur on him and her*
*在哪儿*
*Where?*
*在那儿*
*There!*
福旺德老师 她倒在我身上了
Mr. Frond, she fell on me.
这是演出设定吗
Is this part of the show?
I have no idea
但这是他们演得最好的一次了
but this is the best they've ever been.
安吉拉 跟我来
Angela, come with me.
其他人 继续
Everyone else, keep going.
还都说戏剧已死
And people say that theater is dead.
15美分 谁出15美分
15 now, who'll say 15?
把这盒超棒的火柴带回家 15美分
For this very nice book of matches, 15 cents.
这边这位性感造型师出15美分
15! 15 cents from the sexy stylist on the stool.
有原意加到20美分的吗
Do I hear 20 cents?
我
Oh, oh, me!
坟墓杀手殡葬师莫特出20美分
Oh, I got 20 cents from the tomb raider, Mort the mortician.
25美分
Twenty-five!
这我可玩不起
Whoa, too rich for my blood.
第一次
Going once...
第二次
going twice...
25美分 归泰迪了
sold to Teddy for 25 cents.
太好了 太好了
Yeah! Yes!
碾压你 莫特
In your face, Mort.
碾压你
In your face.
悠着点
Easy.
抱歉 抱歉 拍卖♥♥会总让我失控
Sorry, sorry, you know I get carried away at the auction.
好了 下一件是超大码
Okay, next item is an extra large,
吊炸天女士高跟鞋
extra in-charge women's high-heel shoe,
是棉花糖糖留下的
left behind by Marshmallow.
我问过她是否还想要回去
I asked her if she wanted it back,
她说这鞋过季了
she said it was out of season.
开始出价吧 一美元起卖♥♥
Let's start the bidding at one dollar.
一美元 大家要不要
One dollar, come on, people.
泰迪
Teddy?
我不认识穿大码高跟鞋独脚女士
I don't know any extra large one-legged ladies,
但如果我认识
but if I did,
我发誓一定会把它拍下来
man, I would be getting that shoe.
50美分
50 cents?
45美分
Forty-five?
30美分
Thirty?
机会都溜走了 各位
You're missing the possibilities, here, people.
这不只是一只大码鞋
It's not just a giant shoe,
它还是 还是一只
it's a, it's a...
它还是
it's a...
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表