我不会坐在马桶上接受采访的 对吗泰迪
Well, I'm not gonna be on the toilet, right Teddy?
进行的怎么样了
How we doing?
很好 鲍勃 非常好
Doing good, Bob. Doing real good.
一点都不好
We're not doing good.
泰迪 我可以听见你
Teddy, I can hear you.
不 你听不见 开着吹风机呢
No, you can't. The hair dryer's on.
完蛋了
This is a disaster.
这不起作用 琳达
It's not working, Linda.
吹风机没开 我能听到你说的每个...
The hair dryer is off, Teddy. I can hear every...
吹风机开着我听不到你说什么 鲍鲍
I can't hear you over the hair dryer, Bobby!
没开 泰迪
Teddy, it's off.
关掉吹风机
Turn off the hair dryer!
我貌似被这个气味熏昏头了
I might be getting a little weird from the fumes, Bob.
你也是吗
Are you getting a little weird from the fumes?
发生什么了
What's "yappening?"
牙普医生来了
Dr. Yap's in the bathroom.
牙普 你来干什么了
Yap? What are you doing here?
我叫他来的 他最擅长解决难题
I called him, dad. He's a fixer.
他会把你弄出来的
He's gonna get you off of there.
我们来看看这是怎么回事
Let's see what's going on down here.
露易丝 你喊他来干什么
Louise, why would you call him?
他是我们的牙医
He's our dentist.
也是医生的一种 你现在正需要他
Which is a type of doctor, which is what you need.
医生也是牙医的一种
And a doctor's a type of dentist.
并不是
That is not true.
牙医是从"Al dente"演变来的
And dentist comes from the word "Al dente,"
Al dente 指有嚼劲的[食物]
意思是 "牙齿"
which means, "the dent."
鲍勃 我成天和黏合剂和溶剂打交道
Bob, I work with adhesives and solvents.
我正是你需要的人
I'm exactly the guy you need right now.
有种很特别 无害的牙用溶剂
There is a very special, harmless dental solvent
可以快速无痛地溶解
that can quickly and painlessly break down the glue
你屁♥股♥下面的胶水
under your tushy.
真的吗 太好了
Really? That's great.
只有一个问题
One problem.
我现在没有
I do not currently have any,
但我可以马上准备材料
but what I could do is get the necessary certifications,
下单 两三个月后
put in an order, and have some delivered
就可以送到了
in the next two or three months.
所以我要这么做吗
So, should I just go ahead and do that?
我是公♥证♥人 能帮到忙吗
I'm a notary, if that helps.
这就是你的计划吗
That's your plan?
我为你打了包票的 牙医先生
I vouched for you, dentist.
我们完了
We're dead.
-没戏了 -还有另一个选择
- We're done. - You know, there is another option.
这就对了 好小伙
There he is. There's my boy.
-是什么 -还有什么办法 牙普
- What is it? - What do you got, Yap?
在牙科界
In the dental game,
绑根绳子在牙上
you tie a string around a tooth,
然后用力一拔
and yank it out.
天呐
Oh, my god.
听他说完
Hear him out.
你就是那牙
You are the tooth,
我们把你的屁♥股♥局部麻醉
we numb your butt with novocain,
然后把你从马桶上拔♥出♥来♥
and we yank you off the toilet.
搞定 牙医万岁
Done. Dental day-um.
-完美 -它一直在响我就接了
- Perfect. - This was ringing so I answered it.
找鲍勃的
It's for Bob.
搞不好是好莱坞
It's probably Hollywood.
告诉他们我想让贝蒂·米勒演我
Tell them I want Bette Midler to play me.
美国著名歌♥手 演员
必须让他演我
Need Bette Midler to play me.
你好
Hello?
鲍勃 我是斯基普·马瑞琪
Bob! It's Skip Marooch.
我在骑全地形越野车
I'm on an all-terrain vehicle!
这车什么地形都能开
I can go on any terrain with this vehicle.
真好
That's great.
听着 你知道《杯垫》杂♥志♥要来的事吧
Listen, you know the Coasters guys?
嗯啊
Yeah?
我打给你是因为我以为
I'm calling because I thought
他们是让布莱恩去
they were sending Brian,
他专做餐馆沧海遗珠专题的
the nice hidden gems guy,
如果那样就很好 但我刚发现
which would've been great, but I just found out
他们派的是一个叫牛顿·弗里蒙特的人
they're sending this guy, Newton Fremont.
好吧
Okay.
然后
And...
这么说吧 他有点难搞
let's just say he's a little tougher.
也就是说 如果他不喜欢你
Like, you know, if he doesn't like you,
你就上不了杂♥志♥
you're not getting in the magazine.
但你肯定可以的 你肯定可以
But you'll be fine, it'll be fine.
好吧
Right.
我们能和好说话的那个
Could we maybe reschedule with the nice guy
另约一天吗
for another day?
那样就太好了
That would actually work for me,
因为我今天有点...忙
'cause today's been, you know, busy.
不行 鲍勃 他们已经在路上了
No, Bob, they're on their way.
这事儿的重点就是
That was the whole thing.
他们必须今天来
They have to come today.
听着 我没想吓唬你
Look, I didn't mean to freak you out.
有你那张脸 加上你的笑话 肯定没问题
You'll be great with your face and your funny jokes.
好吧 只是我...我
Well, it's just I'm... I-I...
我被粘在马桶上了
I'm stuck on a toilet.
就是这样
See? Like that.
你太幽默了 到时候就这么说
So funny. Use that.
不 我真的被粘在...
No, like I actually got glued to...
鲍勃 我回头再打给你
Bob, I got to call you back.
看来全地形不包含水路
I guess water does not count as a terrain.
我要沉了 再见
I'm sinking. Bye.
泰迪 跟我说实话 情况到底如何
Teddy, be honest with me. How does it look?
屁♥股♥被黏的太多了 鲍勃
It's just too much butt, Bob.
-好吧 -你屁♥股♥上毛太多了
- Okay. - Too much hair all over your butt!
泰迪 别说了
Teddy, stop.
好吧 我们就用牙普的计划
All right, we're doing Yap's plan.
订溶剂然后等三个月吗
We order the solvent that takes three months?
听起来不是个好主意
That didn't sound like a good idea.
不 把绳子绕在我身上
No, we tie a rope around me,
你们把我拔起来
and you all yank me off the toilet.
好嘞
Yes!
我就知道找你来是有用的
I knew there was a reason we brought you into this project.
对对对对对
Ah-yap-yap-yap-yap-yap!
好 我们把那屁♥股♥麻醉了吧
All right, let's numb that bum.
麻醉剂这会儿应该开始
Well, the novocain should be taking effect
起作用了
right about now.
有感觉吗
You feel that?
-有感觉吗 -吉恩 住手
- You feel that? - Gene, stop.
准备好了吗 鲍勃
Okay, you ready Bob?
可以了
I think so.
老爸 我爱你
Dad, I love you.
谢了 蒂娜
Thanks, Tina.
我也爱你 老爸
I love you too, dad.
我真的爱你 不像他们是装的
I love you for real. Not like these posers.
鲍鲍我爱你 你是我永远的老公
Bobby, I love you! You'll always be my husband.
我爱你 鲍勃
I love you, Bob.
我还没死呢
I'm not dying,
我只是为了上杂♥志♥
I'm just getting my butt skin ripped off
撕掉一层屁♥股♥上的皮而已
so I can be in a magazine.
好了 数到三
Okay, on the count of three,
我们一起把鲍勃从马桶拉起来
We all pull Bob off the toilet.
专业小提醒 开拉之后
Quick pro tip: When we start yanking,
就无视尖叫声
ignore the screams.
一
One...
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表