公园监狱
Well, ranger jail.
这些警示标就是监狱的铁窗 懂吗
These cones are like bars, okay?
不可跨越
Don't cross them.
它们一点都不像铁窗
They're not like bars.
不过我们懂了
But we get your point.
能开点窗吗
Can we crack a window?
这房♥间里一股公园管♥理♥员♥味儿
It's smelling awfully rangery in here.
不行 你 跟我去填资料
No! Now, you, it's paperwork time.
您太激动了
Oh, you are very intense.
一点点小麻烦
I mean, little setback...
被关了 但总的来说
got incarcerated... but all in all,
还是很棒的生日派对 是吧 小鲁迪
pretty great birthday party, huh, Rudy-Rudes?
你脸挺红的 伙计
Your face is looking a little red there, pal.
还狠狠地篡着拳头
Squishing your fists pretty tight.
代表你 很开心吗
Does that mean you're happy?
"很棒的生日派对"
"Great birthday party"?!
很棒 简直糟透了好吗
Great?! This is the worst!
我一开始就不想偷谈跳舞
I didn't want to steal that bounce house,
可根本没人听我的话
but none of you would listen.
我只想排个汤匙木偶戏
All I wanted was a spoon puppet show.
连剧本都写好了
I wrote a script and everything!
是双女主的
It's a comedy-drama
喜剧剧情片
with two strong female leads.
我很为它自豪的
I was proud of it.
所以
So...
你不喜欢你的派对
you didn't like your party.
对
Right, uh-huh.
-好 -他们 他们说什么
- Oh, okay. - What are... what are they saying?
他们有个鸽子护理员
They have a pigeon lady.
她能给脏鸽子洗澡
She gives baths to dirty pigeons.
脏鸽女
Dirty pigeon lady.
"dirty"也有"下流"的意思
那么 是你们过来接它吗
So, does someone come here and get it?
要我们把它送过去
Oh, we drive it to you.
可是你那儿离这儿有足足50英里
But you're, like, 50 miles away.
可是 我今天自己抱鸽子了
It's just, I carried the pigeon outside,
那对我来说已经是一大步了
and I-I took kind of a big step today,
要不还是你们过来接吧
so maybe you guys should take it from here.
好吧 再见
Oh, okay, bye.
咋了 我们该怎么做
What is it? What are we doing?
要怎么做
What are we doing?
可以了 鲍勃
Okay, Bob, it's ready!
我在卫生间 琳
I'm in the bathroom, Lin!
啥
What?
你和鸽子在浴缸里做什么
Why are you in the tub with the pigeon?
我们不是要给它洗澡吗
We were supposed to give it a bath.
是 在厨房♥的水槽里
Yeah, in the kitchen sink.
可厨房♥水槽装不下我啊
I wouldn't fit in the kitchen sink.
不装你 装鸽子
Not you, just the pigeon.
哦 这样
Oh, yeah.
你说得对 我 我都没想到
You're right. I-I didn't think of that.
对 应该那样做的
That, uh, yeah, that would've been the way to do it.
对啊
Yes.
不过我的确也得洗个澡
But I did need a bath.
今天跟鸽子玩了一天了
I was touching a pigeon all day.
你看 琳 我给它抹了泡沫
Look, Lin, I put bubbles on him.
就像英国律师的假发
He looks like a British barrister.
你好 我认罪
Hello. Guilty as charged.
看来你不怕鸽子了
Well, I guess you're not scared of pigeons anymore.
不怕了
I guess not.
《鸟》也该这样结局才对
Hey, this is how The Birds should have ended:
蒂比·海德莉和一群鸟一起洗澡
Tippi Hedren taking a bath with a bunch of birds.
鲁迪 要不要来演木偶戏
Hey, Rudy, want to have a puppet show?
已经太迟了
No, it's too late.
虽然没有汤匙
We don't have spoons,
但我们的演员阵容还是很强大
but we still have the makings of a great cast here.
比如这位冉冉升起的新星
Such as this up-and-comer.
我叫萧澈紫
I'm Pam Flit.
听懂没 萧澈紫[小册子]
Get it? Pam Flit.
我特别想在喜剧剧情片里
I'm just dying to play a strong female
演一个性格鲜明的女性角色
lead in a comedy-drama.
这位小册子女士光读电♥话♥簿我都买♥♥账
I could watch that pamphlet read the phone book.
蒂娜 你是邮票
Tina, you're stamps.
邮票 这场表演里我不寄东西
Stamps? I won't mail in this performance.
吉恩 你当计算机
Gene, calculator.
你可以相信[计算]我
You can count on me.
计算机上的数字60065形同英文单词"boobs"
敲敲敲 "咪♥咪♥
Type, type, type. "Boobs."
哈莉 压力球
Harley, stress ball.
天呐 我跟这角色超有共鸣的
Oh, my God, I totally connect with this character!
安迪 奥利 梳子和梳子的反面
Andy, Ollie, comb and that other side of the comb.
这梳子齿特别结实
It's got perfect teeth.
就像你的牙齿 奥利
Like you, Ollie.
沙夏 你当回形针
Sasha, paper-clip.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈莉 我要压力球
Harley, I want the stress ball.
交换 现在你是回形针了
Trade. You're the paper-clip now.
我超爱回形针
I love the paper-clip!
我都对这演出生出感情了
I am attached to this project.
我要换回♥回♥形针
I want the paper-clip back.
-给我 还来 -不 不
- Just give me, give me it back. - No, no!
-还给我 -不 不
- Give me it back. - Oh. No, no!
我呢
Hey, what about me?
杰里米 你演皮带
Jeremy, you're your belt.
好
Oh, cool.
这是真的吗
Is this happening?
这一幕真的要发生了吗
Is this really happening?
你的剧本准备好了没
Yep. You got your script handy?
在这儿 我本来想
Yeah. I mean, I was hoping
排练一下的
we could workshop it a little bit.
可能还需要做点修改
Also, we should probably tweak it,
因为原来的主角是汤匙
'cause it was written for spoons.
不过无所谓了 演到哪儿算哪儿
But you know what, we'll find it.
开演吧
Let's just dive in.
你们怎么越过警示牌了
Hey, what are you kids doing past the cones?
还乱翻我的东西
You're touching all my stuff!
走吧 孩子们 我们可以离开这儿了
All right, come on, kids. We're free to leave.
能再多呆一会儿吗
Oh, can we stay a little longer?
我们正要演我的剧本呢
We're just about to do my script.
对啊 我还有大段独白呢 应该有吧
Yeah, my big monologue's coming up, I assume.
好吧 你们可以留下来
Oh, well, I, uh... Okay, you can stay.
什么 我可不能让你们
What? I can't just let you kids
想呆多久就呆多久
stay in here as long as you want.
不然小屁孩儿都该来我这儿赖着不走了
Then every kid would be in here all the time.
这样吧
How about this?
我们给你个角色
We'll give you a part.
是吗 什么角色
I don't know. What's the part?
你可以演 订书机
You can be, uh, well, the stapler.
订书机
The stapler?
这角色戏份很重哦
It's a pretty meaty part.
好 我加入
All right, I'm in.
谢谢你露易丝 这才是我想要的生日派对
Thanks, Louise. This is the birthday I wanted.
不客气 鲁迪
You're welcome, Rudy.
不闲扯了
All right, enough chitchat.
咱们开演吧
We got a show to do!
各就各位
Places, everyone.
"1981年位于巴尔的摩的一栋公♥寓♥里"
"We open on a tenement in Baltimore in 1981."
我上次见到你
Last time I saw you,
你还是舞会皇后来着
you were prom queen.
是吗 我现在是妓♥女♥了
Oh, yeah? Well, now I'm a hooker.
"她深吸了口香烟
"She takes a long drag off her cigarette,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表