天呐
Oh, my God.
好了
Okay.
你要去
"You're going to..."
不是蒙大拿州那家 亲爱的
Now, it's not the Montana one, sweetie,
是附近一家我们负担得起的
but it's a very affordable day camp
日间训练营 欢呼吧
that's close by. Hurray!
你听到了吗 蒂娜
Did you... did you hear that, Tina?
她还在呼吸吗
Is she breathing?
我们杀死她了吗
Did we kill her?
我太开心了
I'm so happy.
-什么 -她说什么 说什么
- What? - What she's saying? What was that?
我太开心了
I'm so happy!
-万岁 -马营
- Hooray! - ?All right! Horse camp!??
蒂娜 抱太紧了
Tina. Too hard.
杰利科 我该出门了
Well, Jericho, this is it.
马术训练营第一天
My first day of horse camp.
我终于能去骑一匹真正的马了
I'm finally going to get to ride a real horse.
我真为你感到高兴
Wow. I'm-I'm really happy for you.
我很珍惜我们在一起的时光
I really treasure the time we've had together.
我也是
Me, too.
我永远不会忘记你的
And I'll never forget you.
这话什么意思
What's happening here?
我只是觉得
Oh, I just assume
等我再回来 你应该就走了
that when I get home, you'll be gone.
什么 你怎么会这么想
What? Why would you assume that?
因为你是我想象中的马
Because you're an imaginary horse,
我要去骑真正的马了 我只是
and I'm about to ride a real horse, and I just...
什么 不不不 我不是你想象的
What? No, no, no. I'm not imaginary.
你才是被想象出来的
You're the... you're the imaginary one.
不是我 是你
Not me. You are!
杰利科 别这样
Jericho, please.
别又来这一出
Don't start that again.
上次你这么说 可把我害惨了
Last time you said it, it really messed me up.
但我是真的 我是真的
But I'm real! I'm real! I'm real!
我是真的
I'm real!
过来
Come here.
这竟是我们一起的最后一天了
I didn't know this would be our last day together.
我明白 我们好好珍惜
I know, let's make it count.
我穿着的是个啥
What am I even wearing?
短裤吗
Wearing cutoffs?
我都没能为这天好好打扮下
I didn't even dress for this!
杰利科 你很好看
You look great, Jericho.
冷静 没事了
Oh, God. ?There, there.
没事了
There, there, there, there, there.
-蒂娜 -好了好了
- Oh, Tina! ? - Okay, okay, okay.
-好吧 -蒂娜
- All right. ? - Oh, Tina.
好吧 我得走了
All right. I got to go.
-什么 -我得走了 再见
- What? - I-I got to go. Bye.
不 别走
No, wait. Don't go.
别难过了 拜拜
There, there. Bye.
不 不要 我
No, no, no. I got... no.
我得走了 没事的
I-I got to go. It's okay.
我会永远记住你的
I'll treasure you forever.
我四点来接你
I'll pick you up at 4:00, honey.
第一天过得开心哦
Have a good first day at horse camp.
谢谢老妈
Thanks, Mom.
回家了
I am home.
我去
Oh, hell neigh.
你好啊 蒂娜
?Hi, Tina.
苔米 乔丝玲
Tammy, Jocelyn.
好巧啊 你们也在
What a fun surprise, you guys are here.
我要是不选这里
Well, it was either this
就得去我奶奶家
or going to visit my grandmother,
我感觉她比我爸妈年纪还大
and she's like older than my parents.
好恶心
Gross.
我的一个宝贝终于如愿去训练营了
One of my babies, finally going to camp.
那吉恩和露易丝怎么办
But what about Gene and Louise?
没训练营可去 好可怜
Poor, no-camp Gene and Louise.
对他们太不公平了 不过...
It's so unfair. Unless...
琳达 看路
Oh, Linda! Watch the road.
泰迪 给你
There you go, Teddy.
薯条呢
Great. Where are the fries?
泰迪你忘了吗 修油炸机的钱
Teddy, remember? We used the deep fryer money
给蒂娜报名训练营用掉了
for Tina's horse camp, so...
是 是
Right. Right.
蒂娜的马术训练营 我知道
Tina's horse camp. I get it.
我们都得作牺牲
We all got to make sacrifices,
我就得牺牲香脆薯条在我嘴里的快♥感♥
like the taste of those crispy fries in my mouth,
那通常能赶走我一切的忧郁
absorbing my sadness.
-泰迪 -不 你是对的
- Teddy. ? - Nope, you're right.
蒂娜应该参加马术训练营
Tina's going to horse camp.
很好 她是个好孩子
That's great. She's a good kid.
我希望她玩得开心 鲍勃
I hope she's having a real good time, Bob!
泰迪 冷静
All right, Teddy. Calm down.
琳达 你穿的什么
Linda, what are you wearing?
不用担心 鲍勃 我都搞定了
Don't worry, Bob. I got it all worked out.
什么都搞定了
All what worked out?
吉恩 露易丝 听好
Gene, Louise, listen up.
不能只让蒂娜去参加训练营
Tina's not the only one going to camp.
我们也要送你俩去
Turns out we're sending you off to camp, too.
等等 是吗
W-wait. We are?
是吗
You are? ?Yeah.
你们要去参加
You're going to...
餐馆训练营
Restaurant Camp.
餐馆训练营
Restaurant Camp?
-吉恩 内部会议 -在哪儿
- Gene, private meeting. ?- Where?
菜单后面
Behind this menu.
好 马上到
Okay, I'll be right there.
不管老妈是什么打算 我们都该照做
Whatever it is that Mom's proposing, we should do it,
因为那样也许我们就不用干活了
'cause maybe it'll get us out of work.
做喜欢的事就不叫干活
It's not work when you love what you do,
然而我们并不喜欢 那我同意
which we don't, so yeah.
-琳 菜单后面 -咋了
- Lin, behind the menu, now. - What, what?
我们要讨论啥
What are we talking about, guys?
店里的薯条危机 对吗
The fry situation's gotten out of control, agree?
不 我们不谈这个
No, we're not talking about that now.
琳 餐馆训练营是什么
Lin, what's Restaurant Camp?
和一般的训练营一样 不过是在餐馆搞
It's like regular camp, but in the restaurant.
但餐馆就在餐馆里啊
But the restaurant is in the restaurant.
但这是餐馆训练营
But this is Restaurant Camp.
这有什么听不明白的
Why is this so hard for you?
只有这样 才对三个孩子都公平
It's the only way to make it fair for all the kids.
好了 爸妈
Okay, uh, guys?
你们在哪里
Wh-where are you?
菜单后面
Right here, behind the menu.
这样吧
Oh, listen.
我们参加 抱歉了老爸
We're in. Sorry Dad.
我们也想做完这些
We'd love to finish with all this,
但我们得参加训练营了
but we're off to camp.
大家好
Hello.
我是多丽丝 你们的教练
I'm Doris, your instructor.
欢迎来到策马奔腾[鬼混]骑术中心
And welcome to Horsing Around Riding Center,
在这里 马就只是马 当然这是废话
Where a horse is a horse, of course, of course.
英语中"Horse"也可指代海♥洛♥因♥
我的聘用合约要求我必须说那句话
I'm contractually obligated to say that.
如果你们听到什么隐含之意 跟我无关
If it's a reference, I don't recognize it.
开始吧
Let's get started.
第一次见到真马 真好
First horse sighting. Nice.
这是公爵夫人 她是
So this here is Duchess, and she is a...
帕洛米诺马 13手高 不对 14
Palomino. 13 hands high. No 14.
"一手"约为4英寸
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表