开心汉堡店
第十二季 第一集
化用电影名《迷幻牛郎》
迷"虫"牛郎
除虫害公♥司♥
各位 好好看看露易丝
Well, everybody take a good look at Louise.
因为这可能是
'Cause it's probably the last time
你们见她的最后一面
you're ever gonna see her.
你要隐身了吗
Is it because you're turning invisible?
这有违伦理
It's ethically fraught.
我不建议你这样
I don't recommend it.
不是 我今天得去公园见米莉
No, today's the day I have to meet Millie at the park,
在树林里 为了"绝密惊喜"
in the woods, for the "Super-secret surprise."
惊喜也可能很有趣 对吧
Oh, yeah. Well, surprises can be fun. Right?
我问米莉细节的时候
When I tried to ask Millie about it,
她把手指放在我嘴唇上说
she put her finger on my lips and said,
"你马上就知道了 宝贝"
"Soon, my sweet."
然后开始一边哼摇篮曲 一边摸我的脸
And then she stroked my face while humming a lullaby.
-天啊 -总之 很高兴认识各位
- Oh, God. - Yep, so it's been nice knowing everyone.
算挺高兴了
I mean, pretty nice.
露易丝 你不能不去吗
Louise, couldn't you just not go?
我得去 爸 我欠米莉一个大人情
I got to go, Dad. I owe Millie big.
她给了我一张超稀有的布罗布卡牌
She gave me this super-rare Burobu card,
亡命鼻涕虫
The Slug-gitive.
故事里他被错当成杀害自己妻子的凶手
His backstory is he was framed for his wife's murder.
这卡绝版了 因为他们发现
They stopped printing 'em 'cause they realized
大部分小孩没看过《亡命天涯》
most kids haven't seen The Fugitive.
这张卡现在是我人生中最重要的东西
That card's the most important thing in my life now.
很好 蒂娜 吃早餐
Good for you. Tina, breakfast!
来了 对不起 我在厕所
Here I am. Sorry. I've just been staring at myself
盯着自己看了一小时
in the bathroom for the past hour.
你是在为自己上厕所加油鼓劲吗
Were you pumping yourself up to do toilet stuff?
不 也算吧 还因为
No. Yes. But also,
你们觉得我好看吗
do you guys think I'm pretty?
-什么 -什么 当然
- What?! - What? Of-of course we do.
你就是全世界
You're the most beautiful person or thing
最美的那一个
that's ever been born in the entire world.
吉恩和露易丝也是
Same with Gene and Louise.
我爱你 妈
Love ya, babe.
但那天在学校
It's just, the other day at school,
苔米和乔丝玲在聊
Tammy and Jocelyn were talking about
她们在网上看的教学视频
this online tutorial they watched where a girl
教你怎样化超模妆
shows you how to do your makeup like a supermodel.
我让她们发链接给我
I asked them to send me the link,
她们说我不是当超模的料
and they said that I wasn't really supermodel material.
说我更像是帮超模
And that I was more like the person who brings
拿咖啡还会搞错订单的人
the supermodels coffee but gets the order wrong,
但超模不会介意
but the supermodels are really nice about it
因为她们人美心也善
'cause they're pretty inside and out.
兔崽子 要我飞车过去
Those punks! You want me to drive by 'em
用车门扇她们耳光吗
and smack 'em with my car door?
-琳 -怎么了
- Lin. - What?
你干嘛那么在乎这种小女生的事
Why do you care about girly stuff
化妆 变漂亮啥的
like makeup and being pretty anyway?
脸就是好多个洞组合在一起罢了
I mean, faces are just a bunch of holes in one place.
我洞洞的位置
Oh, my face holes are in a better spot
长得比你好哦
than your face holes.
只有屁♥眼♥位置不对
It's when your bottom hole is in the wrong spot.
才需要担心
That's when to worry.
而且 蒂娜 更大的问题是
Besides, Tina, the bigger issue
我今天要去公园见米莉
is that it's Millie Park Day.
-对哦 -是的
- Oh, right. - Yeah.
我有点希望
And I was kind of hoping
你和吉恩能跟我一起去
maybe you and Gene could come with me?
我需要力气大的人 以及吉恩
I could use some muscle. And also Gene.
你说"还有吉恩"时我就同意了
You had me at "Also Gene."
我也去 至少松鼠不会对我评头论足
I'll go, too. At least the squirrels won't be all judgy.
有一只会 觉得自己特牛
That one is. Thinks he's so great.
-还带着巨大的坚果 -吉恩
- With his big nuts. - Gene.
鲜花多多花店
你好 有人送花到这个地址
Hi, I have a flower delivery for this address.
鲜花
Flowers.
等等 这花是做成了狗的模样吗
Wait a minute, are those flowers a dog?
是的 女士 这是汪汪插花
Yes ma'am. It's a Bow-Wow-Flower arrangement.
我喜欢 高科技呢
I love it! Technology, huh?
现在真是什么都能做出来
Unbelievable what they can do.
-是谁送的 -是啊 卡片在哪里
- Who's it from? - Yeah, where's the card?
这...是个合理的提问
That's... A fair question.
-好吧 -我还暗自期待
- Okay. - That I was kind of...
你们不问来着 卡片好像不知掉哪儿了
hoping didn't come up, because I think it fell off somehow.
用行业话术来说 抱歉了顾客
As we say in the flower business, sorry about that.
这让我想起了小时候
You know, it kind of reminds me of this dog
邻居家养的狗
that lived next door when I was a kid.
是只叫瓶盖的白色串串
He was a white mutt named Bottle Cap.
这样叫它是因为他可以
They called him that 'cause he could balance
在鼻子上顶瓶盖
a bottle cap on his nose.
它能跟我们这些孩子玩上好几个小时
He would entertain us neighborhood kids for hours.
让我们把瓶盖放在它的鼻子上
Letting us put bottle caps on his nose.
有次还放了我们捡到的洋娃娃头
And one time, a doll's head we found.
那有点奇怪
That was weird.
它比我见过的任何狗或人都酷
He was cooler than any dog or person that I ever met.
它教会了我们很多 关于人生
He taught us so much about life,
关于如何在鼻子上平衡各种东西
about balancing stuff on our noses.
那条狗成就了我
I am who I am because of that dog.
等等 认真的吗
Wait, really?
然后它被热狗车撞死了
And then he got hit by a hot dog truck and died.
琳 我 我很遗憾
Lin. I'm- I'm so sorry.
是啊 狗 热狗
Yeah. Dog, hot dog.
还挺好笑的
It's almost funny.
我在笑是因为我没事了
Oh, I'm laughing 'cause I'm fine.
好吧 那我要走了
Well, I'm gonna take off.
-祝你愉快 -再见 送花小哥
- Have a good one. - Bye, flower man.
好了 瓶盖二号♥
Okay, Bottle Cap Two,
我们到柜台上来
let's put you on the counter.
我去给你准备一碗狗粮
I'll set out a little bowl of kibble for ya.
开玩笑的啦 我知道你是花
Just kidding, I know you're flowers.
我知道它是花
I know he's flowers.
我知道 我知道你知道
I know that- that you know.
我知道你是花 我知道你是花
I know you're flowers. I know you're flowers.
该死 蒂娜 我们该帮你练扫堂腿的
Shoot, Tina, we should have worked on your leg sweep.
我们可能需要把那疯姑娘给摔...
We got to be prepared to drop that little maniac on her...
米莉 我的好朋友在这儿啊
Millie! There's my girl.
蒂娜和吉恩碰巧也在这里
So, Tina and Gene just happen to be here.
不是跟我一起的
Not with me.
我们是来扔飞盘的
We're here to throw a Frisbee.
扔来扔去 给对方
Back and forth. To each other.
飞盘在哪里
Where's the Frisbee?
我们正在努力中
We're working up to it.
大概再等3个月我们就能有一个了
We're about 90 days away.
是的 那么 再见
Yep, okay, bye.
到底有什么惊喜
So what's the cool surprise?
你冲着我来了... 天啊
And you're coming at me... Oh, God!
等等 你 你在干什么
Wait, wh- what are you doing?
蝴蝶结里有摄像头和麦克风
There's a camera and a microphone in the bow
我把它系在你的兔耳朵上
that I'm attaching to your bunny ear.
至于你的人耳 我会放一个装置
In your human ear, I'll be putting a device thingie
让我们能互相交流
that allows us to communicate.
这些都连着我爸的手♥机♥
It's all connected to my Dad's phone.
他用来拍山地骑行视频的
He uses all this stuff for his mountain biking videos
不过我更愿称之为缓坡骑行
even though I would call them slight-hill biking videos.
我还带了我妈的手♥机♥
And I have my Mom's phone,
这样我就能看见听见你那边的情况
so I'll be able to see what you see and hear what you hear.
我的借口是帮他们更新彩铃
I told them I was upgrading their ringtone.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表