转一圈看看
Give us a twirl. ?
转起来
Twirling.
来试试吧 不能忘了我的男当娜
Okay, let's fire her up, but not without my mandana.
好的
Uh, okay. Yeah.
该狂野起来了
Time to go hog wild.
该...
Time to go...
好吧 该...
Okay, time to go...
该...
Okay, time to...
狂... 该...
Hog. Time to go...
再试一次
Let's try that again. Ready?
该
Time to go ho...
该狂野
Time to go, oh, hog.
还美好
That's not it.
我突然好心疼摩托
I'm starting to feel bad for the bike.
也许还不到狂野的时候
Maybe it's just not time to go hog wild.
好了
Ah, there.
可以了
There we go.
没有什么能比一辆非法摩托车内的
Nothing like the sound of a 1,200-cc engine
1200cc引擎发出的声音更棒了
in the body of an outlaw hog, uh?
你们最好散开
Hey, we gotta split, man!
旋风要来啦
The meth house is gonna blow!
开个玩笑
I'm just kidding.
不 不开玩笑 我真要走了
No, I'm not. We gotta go, man, we gotta go!
凯尼 我们要不先把账结了
Kenny, maybe we should finish our transaction
让我们先走 然后你再继续
so we can leave, and then you can keep doing that?
当然 好的
Oh, yeah, yeah. Sorry. Sure.
我去拿钱
I'll go get the money.
就不熄火了 我喜欢这声音
I'm leaving it running because I love the sound.
明明是因为你怕又点不着
And not because you're not strong enough to start it again.
没错
Right!
不 停下
No! Stop!
什么 我的摩托呢
What the...? Where's my bike?
有钱人刚偷走了
Preppy Pete just stole it!
那个跟踪我们的人
The stalker.
这下好了 现在连跟踪者都不能信了
Well, great. Now I can't trust stalkers.
看吧 那人真的在跟踪我们
See, that guy was stalking us.
太特么烦人了
This stinks! This sucks! ?
注意措辞
Language!
天呐 我得告诉克里特
Oh, God, I have to tell Critter
有人偷了他的车
that someone stole his bike.
可以救他出监狱
The bike that was gonna get him out of jail
把他生活带回正轨的车
and put his life on the right track.
发短♥信♥告诉他会显得没礼貌吗
Would it be rude if I just texted him that?
-不 得打电♥话♥ -你要打给屁♥股♥手♥机♥吗
- No, I should call. - You're gonna call the butt phone?
是的 别再说屁♥股♥手♥机♥了
Yes, Tina, and please stop saying "Butt phone."
-能再说最后一次吗 -好吧
- Can I have one more? - Okay, one more.
屁♥股♥手♥机♥ 不 我留着等会再说行吗
Butt phone. Actually, wait, can I save it for later?
-行 -太好了
- Fine. - ?Yes...
能帮我找下克里特吗
Hi. Can I, uh, please speak with Critter?
稍等
Hold, please.
喂 鲍勃 在吗 拿到钱了吗
Hey, Bob, are you here? You got the money?
我刚和坎迪丝通过话
Hey, I talked to Candace.
谢谢你们照顾跨斗
Thanks for taking care of Sidecar.
他是个可爱的孩子
He's a sweet little fella.
除非没睡好觉
'Less he doesn't get a nap.
那时他会变得很暴♥力♥
Then he gets extremely violent
开始扔东西
and he just starts swingin'.
这点随他妈
Takes after his mother.
是这样的克里特 有人
Listen, Critter, someone,
偷了你的车
kind of... stole your motorcycle.
鲍勃 我诚挚地希望你刚说的
Bob, I sincerely hope you didn't say
不是我以为你说的那个意思
what I think you just said.
有人跟踪我们偷了你的车
Someone stalked us and stole it!
他穿着很时髦的裤子
He was wearing fancy pants!
等等
hold-hold on.
吉恩刚说的是 时髦的裤子吗
Did Gene just say "Fancy pants"?
是的 他确实穿着挺潮的裤子
Yeah, he did have nice pants.
-懒人鞋 -对
- Loafers? - ?Yeah.
穿袜子没
Socks or no socks?
没穿吧
No socks?
-像是卡尔 -卡尔
- That sounds like Carl. ?- Carl?
对 找凯尼之前 我先和卡尔谈过
Yeah, I called Carl first, before Kenny.
他也是个搞金融的呆小子
He's another nerdy finance guy
喜欢收集非法摩托之类的东西
Who collects outlaw biker stuff.
又来 这些人都咋了
Another one?! What's with these guys?
不知道 不过我好像能理解
I don't know. I kind of get it.
他们被困在数字的世界里
They're trapped in a world of numbers,
自己的人生却怎么加都凑不出意义
but their lives don't add up.
只有账单 没有情感
All bills, no thrills.
特别难过 真的
Breaks your heart, really.
卡尔想压我的价
Carl tried to lowball me,
我就跟他说我不卖♥♥给他了
so I told him I was gonna sell to somebody else.
肯定是那个不♥穿♥袜子的王八蛋
That no-socks son of a bitch
一气之下把车偷走了
must've been pissed off enough to steal it.
要不要报♥警♥
Well, should we call the police?
不不不 千万别
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No po po.
这车有赃车的基因 你忘了吗
This bike has some stolen qualities, remember?
对对对
Right, right, right.
鲍勃 离我上班时间只剩几个小时了
Bob, I'm supposed to start work in a few hours.
我不想给你压力
I don't want to put pressure on you,
但我整个人生都在你手上了
but this is my entire life in your hands.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你一定要找到卡尔·兰普金
You've got to find Carl Lumpkin
把我的摩托车夺回来
and get my motorcycle back.
我上哪儿去找卡尔·兰普金
How am I supposed to find Carl Lumpkin?
我认识卡尔·兰普金
Oh, I know Carl Lumpkin.
-真的吗 -当然 我们是壁球球友
- You do? ?- Oh, yeah sure. We play squash.
-他把你的车偷走了 -你说什么
- He stole your bike. ?- He did what?!
太像卡尔会干的事儿了
Oh, that is classic Carl.
他玩壁球也爱作弊
He also cheats at squash.
-是凯尼吗 -是 凯尼认识卡尔
- Is that Kenny? - Yeah. Kenny knows Carl.
-让他听电♥话♥ -他要跟你讲话
- Put him on. - ?He wants to talk to you.
天 我妆容如何
Oh, boy. Um, how do I look?
美极了
Amazing.
我是凯尼
This is Kenny.
你知道卡尔·兰普金住哪儿吗
You know where Carl Lumpkin lives?
你要干嘛 要他的命吗
Why, are you gonna kill him?
不 你去要
No, you are.
开玩笑的啦
No, I'm just yankin' your chain.
骗到你了 骗到你了
I gotcha. I gotcha.
你把我吓傻了
You got me so... so good.
你要做的是
Now, what you're gonna do
-去他家 -好的
- is you're gonna go to his house... - Uh-huh, yes.
拿回你的车
get your bike...
把钱付给鲍勃
...and give my money to Bob.
好的 好计划
Okay. Okay, cool plan. Yeah.
让鲍勃听
Put Bob back on.
很高兴和你说话
Really enjoyed talking to you.
听我说 鲍勃 如果卡尔不配合
Bob, listen, if Carl gives you any trouble,
就只能靠你一展雄风了
you're the muscle. Be tough.
怎么展
H-How do I do that?
恐吓他 威胁他
Intimidate him. Make a threat.
拿刀捅一捅之类的
Maybe something in the stabbing department.
-捅过人吗 -没有
- Ever stab anybody? - No.
那可千万别跟卡尔说
Well, don't tell him that.
我得挂了 鲍勃
Ooh, Bob, got to go.
这种预付费的屁♥股♥手♥机♥
You don't get a lot of minutes
时间都很短 拿下他们
on these prepaid cavity phones. Go get 'em.
拜托告诉我他让你去捅人
Please tell me he told you we had to stab somebody.
-他是这么说的 -太好了
- He did. ?- Yes!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表