蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜
Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina.
-怎么了 -戏剧就是得夸张
- Yes? - The theater is about drama.
幸福
Happiness...
悲伤 恐惧 死亡
sadness, fear, death!
现在 我们从头开始
Now, let's take it from the top...
坎蒂 你确保
and, Candy, let's make sure
你那双爵士手要更爵士一点 好吗
those jazz hands look a little jazzier, okay?
一种舞蹈中的手势
常用来表现激动 兴奋等情感
它可不叫无聊手
It's not called wet napkin hands.
也许没人会去明天的必到集♥会♥
Maybe no one will come to the mandatory assembly.
孩子们 你♥爸♥和我要去铁达尼号♥鞋店
Kids, your dad and I are going to Toe-Tanic
买♥♥鞋做酒鞋
so we can make more Wine Shoes.
天呐 我们的酒鞋快没了吗
Oh, my gosh, we're almost out of Wine Shoes?!
完全没听懂你俩在说啥
What the heck are you guys talking about?
铁达尼号♥鞋店是个卖♥♥大号♥女鞋的店
Toe-Tanic is an over-sized women's shoe store.
酒鞋是你妈发明的一个东西
Wine Shoe is a thing your mom invented,
格雷琴的朋友不知咋想的 都特想要
and now Gretchen's friends want to buy them for some reason.
真是一点都不莫名其妙
Of course, of course, makes perfect sense.
等下 你们去铁达尼号♥鞋店怎么能不带我
W-w-w-wait, you are not going to Toe-Tanic without me.
你可以一起去
I guess you can come.
你也阻止不了我
Like you could stop me!
好吧 我去
All right, fine, I'll go,
反正啥事儿我都得掺一脚
and I'm in charge of everything.
我必须去
I called it.
蒂娜 你想去吗
Tina, you want to go?
不 我不去了
No, I'm good.
蒂娜 你还好吗
Tina, you okay?
嗯 很好 很好
Yeah, fine, fine, fine.
我得为演出温习剧本
Just going over my script for the big show.
好吧 我们很为你骄傲
Well, we're all really proud of you
还有你的 青春期演出什么的
and your... and your puberty stuff.
我知道对你很重要
I know it's a big deal to you.
我就呆家里背这些胡说八道的台词就好
Yeah, I'll just stay here and memorize my lies.
我是说正经台词 再见
I mean lines! Bye!
-好的 过会见 -好的
- O-okay, see you in a bit. - Great!
女人壮 梦也更大的国度
Let's go to the land where the women are big
我们来啦
and the dreams are bigger.
铁达尼号♥鞋店
你好 欢迎光临
Hello, welcome.
我是艾德里安 有什么可以帮您的吗
I'm Adrian. How can I help you?
我们要买♥♥些高跟鞋
Hi, we're in the market for high heels.
先生 我妈有个创业构想
Sir, my mom's got a business idea.
要成立酒鞋公♥司♥ 所以我们要订大单子
It's called Wine Shoe, and we want to buy in bulk.
听起来
Well that sound...
不好意思 你刚是说酒鞋吗
I'm sorry, wait, did you just say "Wine Shoe"?
对 把酒瓶
Yeah! You take a bottle of wine,
放鞋里
and you put it in a shoe.
怎么样
Right?
就这样吗
Oh... that's it?
-对啊 -超棒 对不对
- Yeah! - Pretty good, right?
那这一双鞋
Yeah. Now, what will a pair
你卖♥♥我们多少钱
of these honeys set my client back?
这些吗
Oh, those?
155美元
They're $155.
好吧
Okay.
你能给我们看看
Can you show us something in the,
10美元左右价位的吗
ten dollar range?
10美元吗
Ten dollars?
你们知道制♥作♥一双14码的女鞋
Uh, okay. Do you know how much material
要用多少材料
goes into a size 14 woman's shoe?
多少设计心血吗
How much engineering?
这鞋跟可以支撑160公斤重的女人
This heel will hold up to 350 pounds of woman.
走路 工作
Walking... working...
跳舞 生活
dancing... living.
事实上 我的好友
In fact, my good friend,
无与伦比的"坏习惯"小姐
the incredible Miss Taint Behavin'
每周都穿着这双鞋做五场节目
does five shows a weekend in these exact shoes.
所有即使有10美元一双的14码鞋
So even if there was a ten dollar size 14 woman's shoe,
我也不会卖♥♥的
I wouldn't sell it.
事关性命
Lives are at stake!
要多大才能在这工作
How old do you have to be to work here?
Twenty-seven.
也许梦想注定都是要
Oh, well, what's the use of having dreams
破碎的吧
if they can't be crushed?
等下 老妈
Hold on, Mom.
也许我们现在不需要买♥♥那些鞋
Maybe we don't need to buy those shoes right now.
什么意思 那我们就只有酒
What? Then all we'd have is wine
酒有什么用啊
and what good is that?
真不敢相信我刚居然这么说
I can't believe I just said that.
我们可以给这个创意找投资人
We pitch our idea to investors.
什么投资人 哪来的投资人
What investors? Where do we find investors?
就在...那儿
Right... there.
你们好 贝尔彻一家
Oh, hello, Belchers!
我们正玩我们的扔钞票游戏
Just having one of our money fights.
走开
Get away!
知道我的意思了吗 老妈
See what I mean, Mom?
打到你了
I got you!
没 没 你什么意思
No, no, what're you talking about?
老天爷
Oh, my God.
瓦格斯塔夫学校新闻
刚刚收到的消息
This just in.
因为有人得了腺热病
Someone got mono
我们都得去看一部剧
so now we all have to watch a play.
请乔丝玲为大家带来更多消息
Here's more from Jocelyn.
多谢 苔米
Thanks, Tammy.
这部剧周五上演 那天也是我的生日
The play is this Friday, which is also my birthday.
届时荷尔蒙元素剧团
There will be an all school assembly,
将在全校集♥会♥上带来
where the Hormone-iums will perform, Mona Nucleosis,
一出有关腺热病危害的戏
a show about the dangers of mono,
但应该和我的生日无关 我觉得
but it's not about my birthday, I don't think.
我们来看下短片
Let's see the clip.
*别 别 亲吻*
*No, no, kissing*
*亲吻很糟糕*
*Kissing is the worst*
*如果你亲了我*
*If you kiss me*
*你就死翘翘*
*You'll end up in a hearse.*
真扫兴
Wow, downer.
看来是在告诉大家 别亲蒂娜
Don't kiss Tina, I guess.
现在播报天气
And now weather.
乔丝玲
Jocelyn?
蒂娜
Whoa, Tina!
你成《别亲吻》杂♥志♥的封♥面♥女♥郎♥啦
You're like the cover girl of No Kissing magazine.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
我喜欢亲吻的
I do like kissing!
-看起来不像啊 -不 我 我
- Didn't seem like it. - No, I, I...
不
Oh, no!
蒂娜 你在干什么
Tina, what are you doing?
你不能贴这些东西
You can't put these up!
以后再没人愿意亲我了
No one will ever want to kiss me again!
住手 蒂娜 住手
Stop it, Tina, stop it.
我退出 我退出 我不演了
I quit, I quit, I'm quitting the show.
-我退出 -你不能退出
- I quit! - You can't quit.
你可是宪荷
You're Mona Nucleosis!
而且我们这次是在真的舞台上表演
And we're gonna be on the main stage!
你知道我花了多久
Do you know how long
才让校长同意让
I've been trying to get the principal
荷尔蒙元素在那个舞台上表演吗
to let the Hormone-iums perform on that stage?!
而且没人会觉得你真的讨厌亲吻
And no one is going to think you really hate kissing.
托尼·丹泽: 电视剧《成长没烦恼》主演
又名《谁是老大》
有人真觉得托尼·丹泽是全世界的老板吗
Do people think Tony Danza is really The Boss?
我 他至少肯定是某个地方的老板啊
I do, I mean, he's at least a boss.
蒂娜 你一直想独唱
Oh, Tina, you always wanted to be a soloist,
现在你可以唱了 而且这还不是全部
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表