回见 爱你
See you soon. Love you.
再见 我也爱你
Bye. Love you, too.
怎么了 你爱他是几个意思
What happened? You love him?
我真得去帮克里特卖♥♥他的摩托车了
Oh, I guess I'm gonna help Critter sell his bike.
琳 你和孩子们看着餐馆好吗
Lin, will you and the kids watch the restaurant?
我去克里特家
I'm gonna go to Critter's. ???
不好
No!
我知道你们都想去
I know you guys want to go,
但是琳 总得有人看餐馆啊
but Lin, someone has to watch the restaurant.
我想去看看婴儿
I want to see the baby.
老爸 要么去那里要么去动物园
Come on, Dad. It's either this or the zoo.
可是除了老妈没人想去动物园
And nobody wants to go to the zoo except Mom.
-我喜欢动物园 -好吧
- I love the zoo. ?- Fine.??
那我们歇业一天
I guess we're closing the restaurant
去帮忙卖♥♥掉一辆几乎是偷来的车吧
so we can help sell a mostly stolen bike.
-今天不营业了 -宝贝
- Yay! Close the restaurant! - Baby!
-动物园 -蒂娜
- Zoo! - ?Tina! ??
对 卖♥♥♥车♥
Oh. Right. Bike!
宝贝
Hi, baby! Boop, boop!
克里特刚发信息了
Critter just texted.
用屁♥股♥手♥机♥吗
From the butt phone?
有放屁传真吗
I'm waiting for a fart fax.
他让我在头骨旁找他的车♥库♥钥匙
He said to look for his garage key next to the skull.
哪个头骨 这里得有二十个
Which skull? There are, like, 20 of them.
这个很酷
This one's cool.
你好吗
Hi. How are you?
我不知道 我头疼
I don't know, I just have a headache.
跨斗刚刚喂过了 我得走了
So, Sidecar just ate, and I have to go.
等等 什么 不行 不行
Wait. What? No, no, no.
克里特没说要帮忙看小孩啊
Critter didn't say anything about watching the baby.
我有个考试
Well, I have an exam.
教授说我这次真得去了
And the professor says I have to start going to those.
没关系 我来看孩子
It's okay. I can watch the baby.
-琳 不行 我们 -把孩子给我
- Lin, no, we... ?- Give me the baby.??
我抱着孩子了
Oh, I got the baby!
他很快就得睡觉了
He needs his nap soon.
哄他睡觉不太容易
And he's a little... difficult to put down.
如果没睡好觉 他就会变成...
And if he doesn't get his nap, he's...
我不想说可怕的魔鬼
I don't want to say a horrifying monster,
你看过电影《怪物》吗
but, um, have you seen that movie Monster?
我能搞定的 我有三个孩子
Oh, I can put him down. I have three kids.
我现在都能把吉恩给哄睡着 吉恩来
I can still rock Gene to sleep. Gene, come here.
不 离我远点 催眠巫婆
No! Stay away, you sleep witch!
好的 有什么需要就打给我
Okay, so call if you need anything.
不过别打 因为我在考试
But also, don't call because I'll be in my exam.
找到钥匙了 我要把摩托车
Found the key. I'm supposed to take the motorcycle
交给瓦特街上一个叫凯尼的人
to a guy named Kenny on Water Street.
要我怎么把摩托车
Great. How are we supposed to get it
给弄过去
all the way over there?
-我来开 -露易丝 不行
- I'll drive it. - No, Louise.
我推过去吧
I guess I'll roll it over.
真牛逼啊 老爸
That's bad ass, Dad.
那这样
You know what?
我把他放婴儿车里
I'm just gonna put him in the stroller,
在附近转转
walk around the block,
他肯定马上就能睡着
and I bet he falls asleep right away.
他只是需要一位更有经验的妈
He just needs an experienced mom.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby. Ooh, the baby. ?
这孩子跟我很合拍
I'm killin' it with this kid.
太好了 老妈有新的溺爱对象了
I'm glad Mom has someone else to smother
我终于可以长大 然后...
so I can finally grow up and...
哟 是摇铃 摇啊摇
Rattle! Shake, shake, shake!
你跑远了
Oh, whoops, you got away from me!
没事 抓住你了
I got you back. You're safe.
跨斗觉得我是有趣的妈妈
Sidecar thinks I'm a fun Mommy...
跨斗 你喜欢自己的名字吗
Sidecar, do you like your name?
我也喜欢
Oh, no. Yeah, I like it, too.
挺好...听的
It's really... pretty.
宝宝游乐城
Oh, Hot Totties!
以前孩子们还小的时候
I used to take the kids here
我也常带他们来
when they were babies.
你现在应该睡觉的
You're supposed to be napping right now.
不过还有一个选择是
But you know what would be good?
咱进去 等你玩累了先
To go in there and get you tired out.
想进去吗
You want to go in?
如果想去 就看着我什么也别说
Just look at me and say nothing if you want to go in.
我说的是什么也别说
I-I said say nothing.
什么也别说
Say nothing.
不错 我们进去吧
All right, great, we're going in.
这个摩托车听起来不咋地
This bike doesn't sound well.
控制力也不咋地
Yeah, it doesn't handle well, either.
你们仨在上面很难推
You know, you guys are making this much harder.
它好像还挺有意见
And it kind of has an attitude.
我们一转弯那个人也总是跟着转
Hey, that guy keeps turning when we turn.
他穿着懒人鞋 晓得啥意思不
He's wearing loafers. You know what that means.
他很有钱
He's got pennies.
也许该用那钱买♥♥双袜子 是吧
Maybe he should use them to buy socks. Am I right?
咱看看这位有钱人这次还转不转了
Let's see if Preppy Pete turns, too.
他在跟踪我们
He is following us!
露易丝 他没有
No, he's not, Louise.
他只是碰巧和我们一条路
He's just coincidentally turning when we turn.
可能因为他没见过像你留这么多汗的人
Maybe he's never seen a man's back sweat as much as yours.
我没 天呐真的流好多汗
My back's not... Oh, my God, it is.
真好
That's nice.
他们相处得挺好 对吧
They get along, don't they?
成小伙伴儿了
Yeah. They're baby buddies.
-他叫什么 -跨斗
- What's this one's name? - Sidecar.
-什么 -西蒙
- What? - ?Si... Simon.
西蒙
Simon. Says.
-不错的名字 -谢谢
- Well, that's a nice name. - Thank you!
-这是雅各布 -你好呀 雅各布
This is Jacob. ?Hi, Jacob!
-我是琳达 -我叫贝珊妮
I'm Linda. And I'm Bethany.
-妈妈 -他叫我妈妈了
- Mama. ?- Hey, he called me Mama!
他以前没叫过吗
He's never... done that before?
没有
Ah... no!
那真是有意义的一刻啊
Well, this is a special moment! ?
没错 因为 我是西蒙的妈妈
Yeah, it sure is, because, uh, I-I'm Simon's mama!
对
Yeah.
我和西蒙
Me and Simon.
开心地玩着
Gettin' through the world together, huh?
就我们俩
Just us... two. ?Yeah.
到回家前
Right now, till we go home later.
-你结婚了吗 -结了 没 结了
- Are you married? ?- Yeah. No, yeah.
地址就是这
Well, this is the address.
好像甩掉了跟踪者
Looks like we lost our stalker.
露易丝 没人跟踪我们
Louise, no one is stalking us.
当然 因为我们把他甩掉了
Yeah, 'cause we lost him.
你是鲍勃吗
Are you Bob? ?
是的 凯尼是吗
Uh, yeah. Kenny, right?
克里特的摩托
Critter's bike.
你们看着不像独眼蛇的人啊
You guys don't look like One Eyed Snakes.
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you.
你看着还不像凯尼呢
You don't look like a Kenny.
顶多也就是个伊森 或是查得
Yeah, you look like an Ethan or a Chad.
夹克不错 拉链挺多
Nice jacket. A lot of zippers.
但也不会太多 对吧
Not too many, right?
不会不会
No, no, no, no.
你是在说反话吗
Wait, are you being sarcastic?
我现在特别敏感
'Cause I'm really sensitive right now.
我刚才买♥♥的
I just bought this.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表