最后一小块
Last little spot.
吉恩 演员们现在在干嘛
Gene, what's happening with the reenactors?
他们在吃早餐墨西哥卷
They're eating breakfast burritos
有的在做伸展运动
and doing gentle stretching.
现在开始吹笛了
Now they're fifing!
天呐 他们在朝着我们吹笛
Oh, my God, they're fifing toward us!
好了 大功告成
Got it. Done.
孩子们 快出来
Kids. Come on.
去看登陆舰啦
It's time for the Land Ship.
我的小船长们出来啦
There's my little ship-heads.
我能来杯咖啡吗
Can I have a cup of coffee
或者你扇我一巴掌
or a hard slap in the face?
不行 你们为啥都这么哈欠连天的
No. And why are you all yawning so much?
你自己呢
Why are you yawning?
我是看你们打哈欠
Because you were yawning,
我就...也打一个
so I-I... just yawned.
所以你是个跟屁虫
So you're a copycat.
好了 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
要是错过了重演演出
If we miss the reenactment
我们就得自己把重演再重演一遍
we're gonna have to reenact the reenactment.
我们去看登陆舰"漆"航吧
Yup. Let's go watch the ship set jail.
我是说"气"航 "惊天秘密"
I-I mean "Fail." I mean "Terrible secret."
不对 启航
I mean "Sail."
真是青春期少女
puberty.
耐心
Patience!
"耐心·始终" 嗨
Patience Headbottom, hi!
我认识她
I, uh, know her.
登陆舰来啦
Here comes the Land Ship.
我要像他们摇那船一样摇你 来啊
I'm gonna rock you like that boat. Come on!
-住手 齐克 别摇我了 -来啊
- Stop! Don't rock me, Zeke. - Come on!
-太用力了 -乔丹 嘿
- Too hard! - Jordan. Oh, hey.
也许你不该来这儿
Uh, maybe you should go.
什么 这一刻除了和你待在一起
What? I wouldn't want to be anywhere else
我哪儿也不去
but right here with you right now.
全体准备
All hands hoay.
开摇
Rock it, boys.
升主帆
Raising the mainsail.
好戏来了
This is it.
看着我 我要...
Come here. I want to, um....
用我的手吻你的双眼
kiss your eyes with my hands.
别闹了 小傻瓜 等等
Stop, silly. Wait.
什么玩意儿
What the hell?!
对啊 什么玩意儿
Uh, yeah. What the hell?
我们的巨型鬼孩上哪儿去了
What happened to our giant Ghost Boy?
对啊 你说得太对了
I know. So much. What you said.
我们花了一整晚弄的
We were up all night.
还打了那么多草稿
We made so many stencils.
不如我们好好欣赏游♥行♥队伍吧
Well, we might as well enjoy the parade.
等等 蒂娜 这是你干的吗
Wait. Tina, did you do this?
什么 对 是我♥干♥的
What? Yes, I did.
不好意思 是我们一起干的
Excuse you? We did.
我们还一起看了日出
Yeah. We saw the sunrise.
很美 我热泪盈眶
It was beautiful. I cried.
为什么 蒂娜 为什么
Why, Tina, why?
一开始我很喜欢和你一起涂鸦
At first I liked doing graffiti with you,
不过后来我们走太远了 那不是我
but then we went too far. This just isn't me.
不是的 相信我 乔丹 我了解她
It's not. Trust me, Jordan, it's not. I know her.
等等 乔丹你是鬼孩
Hold on. Jordan, you're Ghost Boy?
而蒂娜你是跟班么
And Tina, you're a tag hag?
什么
What?!
没错 我就是鬼孩
Yes. Yes, I'm Ghost Boy, okay?
蒂娜是我女友 但也许那只是我的臆想
And Tina's my girlfriend, or I thought she was.
在过去的五个夜晚里 她和我一起
She went out with me for the last five nights
涂遍了整个小镇
and we tagged the whole city.
我们还接吻了 她是我的初吻
And we kissed. She was my first kiss.
也是最后一个
And my last.
你伤透我的心了 蒂娜
You painted over my heart, Tina.
乔丹 总有一天你会遇到一个
Jordan, someday you're gonna meet a great girl
不在乎你的接吻技巧 不在乎犯不犯法
who doesn't care about good kissing
不在乎任何事的女孩 一定会的
or the law or anything. I just know it.
随便吧
Whatever.
-嘿 你就是鬼孩吗 -对
- Hey, you're Ghost Boy? - Yeah.
你想...跟我约会吗
Do you want to, like, um, hang out?
好
Yeah.
比我想的快很多啊
Oh, that was faster than I thought.
蒂娜 你拯救了登陆舰游♥行♥
Tina, you saved the Land Ship parade.
严格来说 我是先毁了它 再救了它
Well, technically I ruined it. But then I saved it.
姑娘 你真是既叛逆
Girl, you got a dangerous streak
又乖巧 我喜欢
and a not-dangerous streak. I like it.
蒂娜 我突然对你肃然起敬
Tina, I have so much more respect for you now.
多谢 苔米 我对你的感觉
Thanks, Tammy. I still have the same amount
还和原来一样 还是不怎么样
of respect for you. Which is not much,
不过 算了
but, um, forget it.
-蒂娜 你和乔丹约会了吗 -对
- Wait, Tina, you went out with Jordan? - Yeah.
还接吻了
And you guys kissed?
算是吧
Well, it was sort of like kissing,
但那过程中我很难呼吸
but it was hard to breathe,
我不想听细节
Okay, I don't need the details.
要不要一起看之后的游♥行♥
You want to watch the rest of the parade together?
我...我们不是已经一起在看了吗
Oh, I-I thought we were watching it together.
是 但现在是正式的
Yeah, but now we officially are.
好吧
Okay.
鲍勃 看看这儿的
Ha. Look at the line
流动厕所前排起的长队
in front of the Porta Pottis there, Bob.
我之前还从没看过你的店前面这么多人
Never seen a line in front of your place before.
因为从来不会有人来你这儿排队
'Cause you never have a line.
走吧 崔佛
Yeah. All right, Trev.
吉米 你给我...等一下
Oh, Jimmy will you p... Wait a second.
再两个"今日汉堡" 鲍勃
Two more burgers of the day, Bob.
马上来
Coming right up.
天呐
Oh, my God.
今天真是个好日子
This is turning into a great day.
我们要大赚一笔啦
We're gonna make a killing.
吉米 这些流动厕所
Jimmy, these Porta Pottis are the best thing
是给我们最好的礼物
that's ever happened to us!
你知道它们什么味道吗
You know what these Porta Pottis smell like?
成功的味道 我去
Success! Oh, my God.
*我要给你唱支歌♥ 唱支歌♥*
*I'll sing you a song, a song I'll sing *
*唱支歌♥*
*Hi houy, singin' a song *
*唱支歌♥*
*Hi houy, singin' a song *
*那是早春的一个潮湿的夜晚*
*A humid night in the early spring *
*唱支歌♥*
*Hi houy, singin' a song *
*唱支歌♥*
*Hi houy, singin' a song *
*英国佬来了 他们是坏蛋*
*The British were comin', muckenders were they *
*摇起来 伙计们*
*Rock it, boys *
*尽管只有一艘船 我们仍打败了他们*
*With only one ship, our ribs they did prey *
*唱这支歌♥*
*Hi houy, singin' this song *
*我们大喊着 用力晃动船体*
*We bellowed and blundered and twiddled our wobbles *
*唱一支歌♥*
*Hi houy, singin'... *
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表