你得呆在这里
You stay put.
我知道怎么办 苔米 手♥机♥给我
I know. Tammy, give me your phone.
虱子还能通过手♥机♥传染吗
You can give someone lice over the phone?
这样恶作剧电♥话♥就有趣多了
Oh, prank calls just got fun again.
不是电♥话♥ 是自♥拍♥
No, selfies.
他们以为自己
They thought they were posing
只是在和苔米拍照
for a picture with Tammy's head.
却不知道自己有了额外收获
What they got was so much more.
瓦格斯塔夫新闻
我是乔丝玲
Hi, it's Jocelyn.
从医务室发来现场报告
Live from the nurse's office.
由我来帮苔米代班 因为
I'm filling in for Tammy, 'cause guys,
苔米染上了虱子
Tammy's got superlice!
嗨 苔米 我看见你啦
Hi, Tammy. I see you.
希望你早日康复
Hurry up and get better.
不 你慢慢来
No, take your time, ha.
我现在来采访丽兹护士
I'm here with Nurse Liz.
请问什么是超级虱子
So, what are superlice?
乔丝玲 那是一种寄生虫
Well Jocelyn, they're parasites.
它们住在你的头发里
They live on your hair and chew your head and
啃你的头皮 从里面
and then drink the blood out of your scalp...
-吸血喝 -够了
- by sucking it out... - Shut up!
用它们小小的身体当吸管
Using their little louse bodies as straws.
别说了 别说了
Oh, my God! Stop talking!
然后它们会在你头上排便 乔丝玲
And then they poop on you, Jocelyn.
还会产数不清的卵
And lay millions of lice eggs.
我要吐了
I'm gonna throw up.
有虱子的孩子是坏孩子 对吧
Kids with lice are bad, right?
不 不坏
No, they aren't bad.
不过确实恶心
But they are disgusting.
我们将对他们的身份保密
And we want to protect their identity.
对了 以下16位同学
Unrelated... will the following 16 children
请来医务室检查...颈椎
report to the nurse's office for a, uh, neck exam?
-小吉米·派丝多 -虱子
- Jimmy Pesto Jr., - Lice.
-连尼·戴斯特法诺 -虱子
- Lenny Destefano, - Lice.
-迈克尔·卡利什 -小虱虱
- Michael Carlish, - Licey.
-特蕾西·施瓦兹 -超级虱虱
- Tracy Schwartz. - Super licey.
你想包场
So, you'd like to reserve the whole restaurant?
举办葬礼后的聚餐
For a post-funeral meal?
而且还是今天
Today?
确实有点赶 不过隔壁的殡葬礼仪师
It's short notice, but the mortician next door
强烈推荐你
recommended you highly.
对您的损失我很遗憾
Sorry for your loss.
-琳 歇会吧 -抱歉
-Lin, take a break. -Oh, sorry.
很抱歉 我们正在
Excuse us, we're just in the process of,
调试我们的座椅设备
of, uh, calibrating our, uh, sitting equipment.
大概会有二十多人
Yes, it would be about a dozen people.
有些是老人
Some of them are elderly
而且会很伤心
And obviously grieving.
泰迪 别弄了 我们会准备好的
Teddy, stop. W-We'll be ready.
-两点钟到 -我的天
- By 2:00. - Oh, my God.
我是说 没问题
I mean, I'll, yes.
到时候见
See you then.
祝葬礼顺利
Have a great funeral!
苔米的自♥拍♥感染了不少人
Tammy's selfies sure liced a lot of kids.
是 这些照片像真病毒一样扩散着
Yep, these selfies went viral, literally.
我的虱子去了安迪的头上
My lice are going over to Andy's head.
我的虱子要去奥利那里
And my lice are going over to Ollie's head.
-拜 你好 -你好 拜
- Bye, hello, bye! - Hello, bye, hello!
一二三 我靠
One, two, three... oh, God!
这个比我想的重好多
That's a lot heavier than I expected.
露易丝 你不能把它挪开
Louise, I don't think you're supposed to move that table.
但它在这里很碍眼
But it looks terrible here.
挪去垃圾桶那边看看
Let's try it by the trash can!
露易丝 你不能走
You can't leave, Louise.
这是你必须咽下的苦药
It's just a bitter pill you have to swallow.
不是真的药
But it's not a real pill.
因为我不能开药
'Cause that would be medicine and I can't dispense...
蒂娜 我知道
I know, Tina!
你完全屈服于威权了
You're drunk with lack of power.
还剩一张我认不出来的照片
There's one selfie on Tammy's phone I can't identify.
有一点头发和毛衣入镜
You can see just a little bit of hair and sweater.
不管是谁 都是虱子携带者
Whoever it is could be walking around with lice
而且自己还不知道
And not even know it.
就像我永远没法自己的屁♥股♥有多好看
Like I'll never truly know how cute my butt is.
大家 好消息
Good news, everyone.
我找到了治愈超级虱子的方法
I've found a cure for superlice.
-终于 -太好了
- Finally! - That's great.
蒂娜 我不是什么英雄
I'm not a hero, Tina.
我只是在完成自己的工作
I'm just doing my job.
我没说你是英雄
I didn't call you a hero.
那我听错了
Oh, I thought you did.
先给我治
I get to go first.
冲我这份勇气
And I want a reward for being brave,
我要求事后给我杯沙冰或者轿车作为奖励
like a smoothie or a Prius.
过程很快 纯天然 同时又很尖端
So it's quick, all natural, but pretty cutting edge.
灵丹妙药快拿来吧 没准是大♥麻♥
Bring on this wonder drug! It's probably hemp.
是药片还是在家要用的洗发水
Yeah, is it a pill or a shampoo I use at home
赶紧拿出...
or just give it to...
方法就是剃头
I'm shaving heads!
啥
What?!
还有烧掉帽子
Oh, and burning hats.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
不 我的头发和耳朵你都不放过
No! My hair and my ears?
为啥倒霉事儿老发生在我身上
Why does everything bad happen to me?
我们也倒霉着呢 苔米
It's happening to us, too, Tammy!
你们不算 你又不是金发
Well, not really, 'cause you're not blonde.
-你也不是 -闭嘴
- Neither are you. - You shut up right now!
你最好给我闭嘴 闭嘴
You better shut that down. Shut it up.
丽兹护士 这治疗方法感觉太过了
Nurse Liz, this sounds like pretty aggressive treatment.
没错 蒂娜 你可以帮我把他们按住
Yeah! And, Tina, you get to hold the kids down.
谁敢动我 我就让他的眼睛
Anyone comes after me,
尝尝我樱桃味喉头喷雾器的厉害
they're gonna get an eyeful of cherry throat spray.
让我们尝 让我们尝
Do us! Do us! Do us! Do us!
我在走廊里听到孩子们的尖叫声了
I heard children screaming from down the hall.
作为一名辅♥导♥员 我学过
As a counselor, I've learned
尖叫声可能是孩子在求救
that screams can actually be a cry for help.
她要剃我们的头
She wants to shave our heads.
而我都不知道该给她多少消费
And I don't even know how much to tip!
那就是得剃你们的头了
Well, then that's what's gonna happen.
福旺德老师 你的发色和毛衣
Mr. Frond, your hair and sweater
都和自♥拍♥照里的神秘人对上了
match the mystery selfie.
我凑热闹自♥拍♥也不是没可能
Oh. Well, I might have leaned in for a selfie.
我一向紧跟潮流
I'm on top of trends.
我 我肯定没染上虱子的
Oh, I... I'm-I'm sure I didn't get lice.
抓住他 蒂娜
Hold him, Tina.
拜托别这样
No. Please.
我 我还要去相亲
I-I have a date.
得跟照片对得上才行啊
I have to match my picture!
本来就已经不太像了
It's already not very close!
和我姨妈以外的人相亲吗
A date with someone besides my Aunt Gayle?
也许吧
Maybe.
蒂娜 你弄疼我了
Tina, you're hurting me.
该死 卡住了
Darn it, jammed.
所以没剃掉多少吗
Before too much of my hair came off?
好了
Oh. Here we go!
真烦 治疗暂停 等我把这东西修好先
Crap! Treatment is postponed while I get these fixed.
你换一边对着人就...
Hey, just change the side your part is on and...
就不会有人发现啦
and nobody will even notice.
我快不行了 鲍勃
I'm fading here, Bob.
我没力气了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表