And for some reason... I don't know why...
我 我上了楼
I-I went upstairs.
我听见门后有翅膀震动的声音
Then I heard this strange fluttering behind a door,
我盯着门把手
and I stared at the doorknob
感觉过了大概三分钟
for what felt like three minutes.
然后我进去了
But then I went in,
天花板上有个大洞
and there was this big hole in the ceiling.
透过它都能看到天空
You could see the sky through it.
然后我听见 我听见可怕的咕咕声
And then I heard, I-I heard this terrible cooing.
然后貌似一群鸽子
I guess a bunch of pigeons
飞了进来 大概有几十只
had flown in there, like, dozens.
然后 然后他们就袭击了我
And then... and then they attacked me.
天呐
Oh, God!
-那事儿没发生在你身上 -怎么没有
- That didn't happen to you. - Yes, it did.
不 那是电影《鸟》里发生在
No, it happened to
-蒂比·海德莉身上的事 -什么
- Tippi Hedren in The Birds. - What?
《鸟》 蒂比·海德莉主演的悬疑惊悚电影
鲍勃 你刚描述的是希区柯克
Bob, you're describing an exact scene
导演的《鸟》中的场景
in Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds.
你这叫场景重现
They call it "Shot for shot."
鲍勃 你把自己当蒂比·海德莉了
Bob, you think you're Tippi Hedren, honey.
我没觉得我是蒂比·海德莉
I don't think I'm Tippi Hedren.
我说的是我自己亲身经历的事
I'm describing an event from my life.
天呐 我是蒂比·海德莉
Oh, my God, I'm Tippi Hedren.
想得美
Yeah, you wish.
肯定是我小时候看过那电影
I guess I must have seen that movie when I was young.
笨蛋 你这个小笨蛋
Oh, you poor thing. You poor dumb thing.
那么 我想 这么说来
So, I guess, technically,
我不应该害怕鸽子
I shouldn't be afraid of pigeons.
该害怕的东西多了去了
There's so much other stuff to be afraid of.
比如说被卡在那种
Like getting stuck in one of those beds
会翻进墙里去的床上
that flips into the wall
或者掉进排水渠
or falling down the shower drain.
被某个男的掐脖子
Getting choked by a guy.
-什么 -没啥
- What? - Nothing.
你们知道吗 我要下楼
Do you know what, I'm gonna go downstairs
我要亲手抓住那只鸽子
and I'm gonna get that bird myself.
真的吗
Really?
对 我再也不害怕鸽子了
Yeah. I'm not afraid of pigeons anymore.
好嘞 去吧 鲍鲍
Yay! Go, Bobby!
好样的 鲍勃
Attaboy, Bob.
你不再怕鸽子了
You're not afraid of a pigeon.
你不再怕鸽子了 鲍勃
You're not afraid of a pigeon, Bob.
好了 来吧
All right, here goes.
你 你还在下面吗
Are you, uh... are you still down here?
这瓶橄榄油很贵的
That was a really expensive bottle of olive oil.
是你干的吗 我看是
Did you do that? Probably.
真调皮
That was mean of you.
别伤害我
Don't hurt me!
你怎么了 你看起来不太好
Oh, what happened? You-you don't look so good.
你抓住他了
Oh, you got him.
等等 它身上是什么
Wait. What's all over it?
橄榄油
It's covered in olive oil.
别这样 鲍勃 别这样
Don't do it, Bob, don't do it!
你不能吃掉你的恐惧
You can't eat your fears!
我没要吃它 泰迪
I'm not gonna eat it, Teddy.
那你为什么浇橄榄油
Then why'd you put olive oil on it?
我没 我没有
I Di... I didn't.
它自己弄的
It did it to itself.
所以 我们就把他放外面去吗
So, I guess, let's put it outside?
好了 飞吧 飞走吧
Okay, fly away. Go on.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
去吧 享受生活吧
Go ahead, live your life.
别回头
Don't look back.
我觉得它浑身橄榄油飞不起来
I don't think it can fly with all that oil on it.
也许它可以用走的 对吧
Maybe it can just walk home, right?
它大概就住附近
It probably lives nearby.
我们不能就这样把满身橄榄油的鸽子扔外面
We can't just leave a bird on the ground covered in oil.
我们什么时候定的这规矩
When did we make that rule?
所以我们要再在他身上撒点面包屑么
Why don't we just put some bread crumbs on him, huh?
这样有猫路过就能饱餐一顿了
Some cat's gonna come along and have a pigeon Parmesan.
好吧 我打个电♥话♥给救助站
Fine, we'll call a shelter,
或者能处理油鸽子的什么机构
or whatever you do for oily pigeons.
我们这有个小鸽子病患
We got a little pigeon patient.
跳跳跳跳
Jump, jump, jump, jump,
跳跳跳跳跳
jump, jump, jump, jump, jump...
加速啊
Ramming speed!
那是什么
What was that?
划 划 划船啊
Row, row, row your boats!
我们被袭了
We're under attack!
被包围了
It's a siege!
我们要怎么办 我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办啊
What are we gonna do?!
杰里米 关门
Jeremy, seal the gates.
其他人 来这边跳
Everyone else, bounce on this side.
我们用弹跳力来控制方向
We'll move this sucker with bounce power.
起作用了
It's working.
我找到突破口了
I found the weak spot!
扯掉那东西
Rip it off.
不不不不
No, no, no, no!
-不 -住手
- No! - Stop!
不
Oh, no!
也许没气也没啥
Maybe it'll be fine without air in it.
好吧并没有
Yeah, maybe not.
我们在下沉
We're sinking!
大家弃船
Everyone abandon ship!
可这周我住我爸那儿
But I'm with my dad this weekend,
他没有吹风机
and he doesn't have a dryer.
我们没得选了
We don't have a choice!
你们输了
Yes! You lose.
对 你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
它归你了
She's all yours.
沙夏
Sasha?
我以为你是我们这边的
I thought you were on our side.
吉恩 闭嘴 他是双重间谍
Gene, shush. He's a double agent.
他得假装帮他们
He has to pretend to help them.
抱歉 沙夏
Sorry, Sasha.
我忘记你是双重间谍了
I forgot you were a double agent.
我去
Oh, man.
沙夏 你这个混♥蛋♥
Sasha? You bastard!
好吧 我承认 我帮他们了
Okay, fine, yes, I helped them,
而且一点也不后悔
and I have zero regrets.
我是公园管♥理♥员♥Matthew Dainko
This is Ranger Matthew Dainko.
我要你们立即回到岸上来
Come to shore immediately.
你们惹上大♥麻♥烦了
You're in big trouble!
-现在我有点后悔了 -该死
- Well, now I have one regret. - Crap.
所以你们弄走了别人派对上的弹跳屋
So you took this party's bouncy house,
把它推进了湖里
pushed it into the lake,
还偷了我的胶带
sank it, and stole my duct tape.
怎么会有人偷胶带
Who steals duct tape?!
孩子就是孩子 对吧
Kids will be kids, right?
我们就是一帮小屁孩儿
We're a bunch of little stinkers.
没错
Yeah.
你们面临严重的指控
These are serious charges.
好吧 接下来呢
Oh, okay. So what happens now?
要不要互相交换下联♥系♥信息 Caitlin
Shall we all exchange information, Caitlin?
不用 谢了
No, no, thank you.
-这样我们才能... -不必
- But, just... to cover all... - Nope, nope.
我知道 没必要
Yeah, no, I'm good.
我要送这些孩子进监狱
These kids are going to jail.
监狱
Jail?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表