是一只酒鞋
it's a Wine Shoe.
没错 它能优雅地展示你们的藏酒
Yeah, it's an elegant way to display your wine.
天呐 我好喜欢
Oh, my God, I love it.
就像一只能让人醉倒的脚
It's like a foot that gets you drunk.
五美元
Five dollars.
不 不 不 不 六美元
No, no, no, no, no, six!
七美元
Uh, seven!
-真的假的 -好咧 七美元第一次
- Really? - Okay, seven dollars going once.
八美元
Eight!
-八美元 有人出九... -九美元
- Eight dollars, do I hear nine... - Nine!
麦克 你也想要那玩意儿
Mike, you want that thing?
-你不想吗 -不想
- You don't? - No.
-那就好 -15美元
- Good. - $15!
有人出15.5美元不
Do I hear $15.50?
15美元第一次
$15 going once.
第二次
Twice!
第三次
And three times a lady,
15美元卖♥♥给格雷琴了
sold to Gretchen for $15.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
这下我得对它日思夜想了
Oh, that is gonna haunt me.
谢谢你们过来
Thank you all for coming in.
我有个既糟糕又极好的消息要告诉大家
I have terrible slash wonderful news,
荷尔蒙元素的成员们
Hormone-iums.
安吉拉得了腺热病
Angela has come down with mononucleosis!
真可怕 她会好起来吗
Oh, no, will she be okay?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
但重要的是
But the real news is
为了应对这一紧急状况
that to confront this urgent crisis,
本周五将会安排一场特殊的演出
there will be a special assembly this Friday
讲述腺热病的危害
about the dangers of mono,
我请校长
and I have asked the principal
邀请我们参加演出
to ask us to perform at it...
他表示 听好咯 "好吧"
and he said, wait for it, "Fine."
所以 这周五
So, this Friday,
荷尔蒙元素将在大礼堂
The Hormone-iums will present our new review,
上演新剧 "宪荷"腺热
Mona Nucleosis, on the auditorium stage!
没错
Exactly!
我会面试蒂娜和坎蒂
I'll be holding auditions between Tina and Candy
决定由谁来代替安吉拉
to determine who will temporarily replace Angela
成为临时女独唱
as our female soloist.
让蒂娜唱吧
Tina can have it.
我是因为做错事接受惩罚才来剧团的
I'm just in this group as a punishment.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
-什么 -没什么 恭喜你 蒂娜
- What? - Nothing, congrats, Tina.
好吧 那就恭喜我们新晋女独唱
Okay... congratulations to our new soloist,
蒂娜·贝尔彻
Tina Belcher.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我是说 好的
I mean, I guess that'd be okay.
蒂娜 看这边
Tina, look over here!
蒂娜 我们爱你
Tina, we love you!
她太棒了 她太棒了
She's great. She's so great.
蒂娜 据说你会在
Tina, is it true
这周五的全校集♥会♥上
that you'll be starring as Mona Nucleosis
出演新剧主角"宪荷" 这是真的吗
at the all-school assembly this Friday?
我不想吹牛 但这的确是真的
Well, I don't want to brag, but it's true.
蒂娜 我知道选这个时间很怪
Tina, I know this is weird timing,
你愿意嫁给我吗
but will you marry me?
不 不 不 嫁给我
No, no, no, marry me!
不 嫁给我
No, marry me!
你走开
You get over here.
齐克 齐克
Zeke, zeke!
齐克 齐克
Zeke, Zeke!
我会上瘾的
I could get used to this.
蒂娜宝贝
Tina-bean-a,
该准备去上学啦
time to get ready for school.
应该是学校该准备迎接我了
More like school needs to get ready for me.
不错嘛
Love it!
这么自信
Love the confidence.
琳达
Linda!
我要跟你吵架了
Have I got a bone to pick with you.
-我吗 -是的 你
- Me? - Yes, you.
怎么了
What?
我美容店的女友
My girlfriends at the salon
对酒鞋欲罢不能
love the Wine Shoe so much,
不停地来烦我帮她们订一只
they will not stop bugging me to order one for them.
上次争要帕特里克·德姆西日历的事儿
It's like the Patrick Dempsey calendar situation
美国男演员
《实习医生格蕾》男主
又重演了
all over again.
天呐 真的吗
Oh, my God, really?
真的 已经有四位美发师
Yeah, I've got four hairdressers
愿意出高于20美金的价格来买♥♥了
who are willing to pay upwards of, like, $20 for one.
-难以置信 -是的
- Stop it. - Yeah.
你听到了吗 鲍勃
You hear that, Bob?
我听到了
I heard.
但你没有多的酒鞋了
You don't have any more Wine Shoes, though.
对 让我想想
Right, well, uh, let's see.
我可以给棉花糖糖打电♥话♥
I can call Marshmallow
问她哪里买♥♥的鞋
and see where she gets her shoes.
鲍勃 给我她的电♥话♥
Bob, give me her number.
我没有她的电♥话♥ 琳
I-I don't have her number, Lin.
我以为你有
Oh, I thought you had it.
好吧 你知道她住哪儿吗
Okay, uh, do you know where she lives?
关于棉花糖糖 我唯一知道的就是
All I know about Marshmallow
她是个来去随心的人
is that she comes and goes as she pleases,
她谁的电♥话♥都不接 是个真正自♥由♥的人
she answers to no one, and she is truly free.
得了 她有颗自♥由♥的灵魂 我们懂了
Okay, calm down. She's a free spirit, we get it.
*不接吻*
*There’s nothing you're missing*
*也没有什么好可惜的*
*If you're not kissing*
*亲吻如此可怕*
*Kissing is so scary*
*它会让你生病*
*It will make you ill, oh!*
*如果你想亲某人*
*So if you wanna kiss someone*
*那就去亲枕头*
*Go on and kiss your pill-ow*
*我从不想接吻*
*I never want to kiss*
*即使我口气清新*
*Even if I have great breath*
*亲吻会引发腺热病*
*Kissing causes mono*
*而腺热病会导致*
*And mono can cause...*
*死亡*
*death.*
阿宪 我想亲一个人
Say, Mona, I'd like to kiss someone.
可接吻很危险
But kissing is dangerous.
亲一次没关系的
lt won't hurt to do one kiss.
好吧 既然你这么说
Okay, when you put it that way.
不
Oh, no.
我要死于
I'm dying...
腺热病了
of mono.
*她要死了 她要死了*
*She's dying, she's dying.*
*她要死了 我 我*
*She's dying. I... I...*
福旺德老师 我的角色真的死了吗
Mr. Frond, my character really dies?
好像有点太极端了
That seems kind of extreme.
好吧 蒂娜 也许我们该排个
Oh, okay, Tina, perhaps we should do
不极端的表演
a non-extreme show.
也完全能传达我们的观点 对吗
That'll get our point across, right?
最好是隐晦一点的
Something subtle?
我只是不确定这是教学生了解
I'm just not sure this is the best way
腺热病的最好方法
to teach kids about mono.
我是说 大部分时候
I mean, most of the time,
亲吻是无害的
kissing is fine.
也许可以这样唱
Maybe that could be the song.
大多数时候
Most of the time
-蒂娜 -亲吻是无害的
-Oh, Tina. - Kissing is fine
蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜
Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表