好的 这次火鸡16磅重
Okay. It's a 16-pound turkey.
要烤三个半小时
I was expecting to cook it in three-and-a-half hours.
你需要每45分钟上一次油
You need to baste it every 45 minutes.
大概半个小时后
And in about half an hour,
要开始测量里面的温度
you need to start checking the internal temperature.
用肉类温度计
Use the meat thermometer.
至少要在三个地方测量
You need to check it in at least three places:
胸部 大腿外侧
the breast, the outer thigh,
然后大腿内侧
and then the inner thigh.
烤完的时候
It needs to be 165 degrees
温度应该在165度
by the time it finishes cooking.
如果还没到165度
If it starts to dry out
火鸡就开始变干
before it reaches that temperature,
你就得用铝箔包住火鸡
you must tent it with foil.
好好 我找个笔记下
Okay, okay. Let me find a pen!
-什么 -没没没 记住了记住了
- What?! - No, no, no, I got it, I got it!
我会让孩子们帮我的
I'll get the kids to help me.
我去叫孩子们
I'll get the kids. Yeah, yeah.
别别别别别
No. No, no, no, no.
-别别 别这样 -好啦挂啦
- No, no, don't do that. - Okay, bye!
别挂 琳 琳
Don't hang up! Lin! Lin!
孩子们 听好了
Kids, listen up!
你♥爸♥要把你们姨母从雪里拖过来
Your father is pulling your aunt
因为他是个英雄
through the snow because he's a hero.
得我们来下厨了
We're all gonna have to cook stuff.
吉恩 绿豆
Gene, green beans!
那是我的新外号♥吗
Is that my new name?
是你的名字 也是你的工作
It's your name, and it's your job!
露易丝 土豆泥和胡萝卜泥
Louise, mashed potatoes and carrots.
-吉恩 我和你换 -想得美
- Gene, I'm trading you. - Never!
蒂娜 你跟我一起做火鸡
And, Tina, you're on Team Turkey with me, baby.
意思是我俩加火鸡对吉恩和露易丝吗
So it's me, you and the turkey against Gene and Louise?
不是 我是说 肯定的
No. I mean, sure.
-边儿去吧 配餐队 -蒂娜 听好
- Shove it, Sides. - Tina, focus.
你♥爸♥刚说了一堆
Your father just said a bunch of stuff
但我没记下来
that I didn't write down.
-给他打回去 -不不不不不
- Call him back. - No, no, no, no, no.
我们可以的
We got it.
我们自己查
W-We'll look it up.
配餐队还缺人吗
Hey, is there... is there any more room on Team Sides?
蒂娜 看着我
Tina! Look at me!
我们可以的
We can do this.
对对对对
Right, right, right, right.
我觉得我们走得挺快的
I think we're making really good time.
我敢说至少已经走了1英里了
I bet we've gone at least a mile.
也许我该去参加阿♥拉♥斯加狗拉雪橇比赛
Hey, maybe I'll enter that dogsled race in Alaska.
那些狗太自以为是了
Those dogs think they're so great,
那是因为它们还不知道我的厉害
but wait till they get a load of me.
对的 鲍勃
That's right, Bob.
我听不太清你说什么
I can't hear you very well,
-但你看起来很开心 -天呐
- but you seem happy. - Oh, my God.
这是你们小区尽头的干洗店吗
Is this the dry cleaners at the end of your block?
-是的 -我走错方向了
- Yes! - I went the wrong way.
雪里啥都一样
Everything looks the same in the snow.
就当作锻炼身体咯 鲍勃
Well, at least you're getting some exercise, Bob.
是的 太棒了
Yeah. Good. Great.
我是这么想的
Here's what I'm thinking.
我的配餐要走甜品路线
I'm gonna take my side in a dessert direction.
来个没有砂锅的
Perhaps a jelly bean, green bean casserole
-豆豆糖绿豆砂锅如何 -没错
- without the casserole? - Yeah.
配餐的一大问题就是
And the problem with most sides
它们不是甜品
is that they aren't dessert.
老妈 我觉得要开始记录
Okay, Mom, I think it's time to start taking
-温度数据了 -好吧
- temperature readings. - Okay.
这上面说内馅的温度
And it says here we need to check the temperature
-也要测 -什么
- of the stuffing, too. - What?
火鸡肚子里的东西
The turkey juice gets absorbed
也会吸收到汤汁
by the stuffing in the cavity.
如果热不透的话
And if it's not hot enough,
-会感染沙门氏菌 -天呐
- it can lead to salmonella! - Oh, my God!
每年有九百万人因为吃了内馅而死
Nine million people die each year from stuffing!
不 抱歉 九个 但就那意思
No! Sorry, nine. But still.
鲍勃 我的闹钟响了
Oh, Bob, my alarm just beeped.
该停下给贸易先生喂食了
Time to take a break and let Mr. Business eat.
你随时可以喂啊
W-Well, you can feed him.
你就在那坐着
You're sitting. You're there.
我得继续拖 我们不能停
I'm... I'll keep pulling. We got to go.
不 他会晕车的
No, he gets carsick!
好吧 盖尔 你尽快好吗
Fine, Gayle. Just please try to make it fast, okay?
但别把箱子开这么大 以防...
But maybe don't open the box so much bec...
没事 鲍勃
Oh, it's fine, Bob.
开饭啦 我的低血糖小鼻涕虫
Time to eat, my little low-blood-sugar booger.
别 盖尔 他要跑了
No, Gayle, he's getting out!
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不
No!
不
No...!
盖尔 盖尔
Gayle! Gayle!
-盖尔 -什么
- Gayle! - What?!
淡定
Calm down.
你必须帮我把猫找到
You have to find my cat!
听着 我保证他没跑多远
Okay, look, I'm sure he didn't go that far.
我们可以 我们会抓住他的
We can... We'll get him.
回来 喵咪喵咪喵咪
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty!
鲍勃 别那么喊他
Bob, don't talk down to him.
老天爷
Oh, my God.
好吧 快回来 贸易先生
All right. Here, Mr. Business!
听话的贸易先生
Good Mr. Business!
喊他全名
Use his full name.
是吉姆·贸易先生
It's Jim. Mr. Jim Business.
那你怎么不喊他
Oh, uh, why don't you call him, then?
拜托 他讨厌我的声音
Oh, please. He hates the sound of my voice.
天呐
Oh... my God.
蒂娜 记下来 鸡胸 125度
Tina, write this down. Breast, 125.
好的
Okay.
-大腿 100算120吧 -好
- Uh, thigh, 100 and, uh, call it 20. - Okay.
这地方 100 我读不出来了
Uh, this part, 100 and, uh, I can't read it.
记下了
Got it.
老妈 别再胡戳一气了
Mom, quit poking the poultry.
你把热气都给放走了
You're gonna let all the air out.
把手放在它前额试试不就行了
Just put your hand on its forehead.
天呐 这里400度 当我没说
Oh, my God, this one's 400. Forget it.
-别记那个 -好吧
- F-Forget that one. - Okay.
看上去棒极了
That looks right.
你说土豆 我做奶油土豆圣代
You say potato, I say hot fudge potato sundae.
我们的豆豆糖不够
Well, we do not have enough jelly beans to make
做吉恩牌豆豆糖砂锅了
Gene's jelly bean casserole,
但还好我们有毛毛虫软糖
but luckily we have gummy worms,
巧克力豆 和这是个啥
chocolate chips, and who's this little guy?
一块去年留下的雷军女孩花生黄油曲奇
One peanut butter Thundergirl cookie from last year?
你是怎么漏网的
How did you escape?
去死吧 死吧 死吧
Die, die, die!
贸易先生 吉姆·贸易先生
Mr. Business! Mr. Jim Business!
等下 鲍勃 这是他的颈圈
Wait, Bob, here. This is his collar.
我们走的路是对的
We must be going the right way.
他在给我们留线索
He's leaving us clues.
好的 但
Fine, but...
鲍勃 你还好吗 你好像摔倒了
Bob? You okay? Looks like you fell down.
是的 盖尔 我摔倒了
I did, Gayle. I did.
我要小休一下
I need a quick break.
-别啊 -好吧 你说的对
- No. - All right. You're right.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表