就在这栋建筑里
In this very establishment.
他在说谎
He's lying!
是在我的餐馆发生的
It happened at my restaurant!
在那边
Right over there!
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那为什么牌匾是在我这儿呢
Then how come I'm the one with the plaque?
我们被他搞了
He bada-binged us.
"在禁酒令期间
"On this spot in prohibition times,
一个暴徒在用餐时时被枪击
a mobster got whacked while eating.
电影《至尊神探》的灵感就来源于此"
This became the basis for the hit film Dick Tracy."
《至尊神探》 美国动作电影
-什么 太荒唐了 -等下 鲍勃
- What?! That's ridiculous! - Hold on, Bob.
报社的人要拍张照
The guy from the paper wants a picture.
比萨茄子
Cheese pizza!
现在我想邀请各位进来
Now I'd like to invite everyone to come in and...
尝尝我们今天的特♥价♥饮品
say hello to my little drink specials!
吉米 你不能挂个牌子就捏造事实
Jimmy, you can't just put up a plaque and make it true.
我有历史作证
I have history on my side!
淡定 淡定 鲍勃
Easy, easy, Bob.
没关系的
It's okay.
历史就是个蠢货 这大家都知道
History's dumb, everyone knows it.
不就是各种过去式嘛
It's like, been there, done that.
奇幻码头
三天后
我不相信
I can't believe it.
我们已经搞了三天了
We've been doing this for three days.
我们一个邮件订阅名额都没拉到
We haven't gotten a single e-mail for the mailing list.
大家貌似不放心
People do not seem to trust us
把个人信息交给我们
with their personal information.
两个大活人来了
Here we go, two live ones coming.
打扰一下 你们好
Excuse me, hi!
你们有时间聊聊布布或者
Do you have a moment to chat about Boo Boo or--
-你们要去哪儿 -抱歉
- Where are you going? - Sorry.
他们要走了 阻击队 拦住他们
They're getting away! Blockers, get them!
风车臂来啦
Windmill arms!
是你们的损失
Your loss!
你们真不擅长这个
You're really bad at this.
罗宾 你想干什么
Robin? What do you want?
我不该来这的
Look, I shouldn't be here,
但后援会的调性后来变得有点奇怪了
But things have gotten kind of weird in the club.
克莉丝把你踢出局后
After Krissy kicked you out,
她把大家叫到她家
she called everyone over to her house
我不想说谎 蒂娜
And, I'm not gonna lie, Tina,
大家说了些关于你和布布很难听的话
some horrible things were said about you and Boo Boo.
-大部分是说布布的吧 -你的
- Mostly about Boo Boo? - Mostly you...
好 好 好
Right, right, right.
主要是我说的
And mostly by me,
但事情是这样的
But here is the thing
你让克莉丝萌生了
You gave Krissy the idea
把后援会变成布粉团的想法
to turn the fan club into a Boo crew.
是吗 但他们讨厌布布啊
Really? But they hate Boo Boo.
就是啊
Exactly.
当克莉丝建议
When Krissy suggested
加入布布发起的比赛时
entering Boo Boo's contest,
我们都觉得 "什么鬼"
We were all like, "What?"
但她的计划很邪恶
But her plan was diabolical.
她说她想赢得和布布同坐过山车的机会
She said she wanted to win that roller coaster ride
在码头吃很多垃圾食品
with Boo Boo, eat a bunch of junk food at the wharf,
让布粉团变成胡喷团
and go from Boo crew to spew crew.
最后押韵那段蛮好
I like that the last part rhymed
但我没懂什么意思
but I don't think I know what it means.
我是说他们会吐在布布身上
I mean they're gonna throw up on Boo Boo.
不 -什么 -他们会吃在上车前
Oh, no. - What?! - Yup, they're gonna get
吃各种零食 辣椒
every snack on the wharf. Chili...
辣椒船 玉米饼
Chili boats... Tacos...
玉米船
一种把辣椒粉与烤土豆和鸡肉混合在一起的食物
玉米船 玉米热狗
Taco boats... Corn dogs...
别说玉米热狗船
Don't say corn dog boats!
玉米热狗船
...Corn dog boats...
这些最后都会跑到布布的脸上去
...and it's all gonna be on Boo Boo's face.
他们要吐翻天了
They're going puke-ular.
你为什么要告诉我们这个
Why are you telling us this?
因为我以前蛮喜欢布布的
'cause I used to like Boo Boo
而且我不喜欢吐别人脸上
And I don't like throwing up on people.
我喜欢
I like throwing up on people.
也说不上喜欢 但我愿意做
I mean, I don't love it, but I'll do it.
布布虽然让男孩时代解散了
Boo Boo may have broken up the band,
但到最后
But at the end of the day...
布布其实就等于男孩组合
Boo Boo was the band.
就是
Exactly.
我是说 你这么想吗
I mean, hmm, you think so?
你这想法不错 也难怪大家都这么沮丧
Cool perspective and no wonder people are so upset.
对了 克莉丝大概拉了一百万的订阅量
And by the way, Krissy's got, like, a million sign-ups.
什么 我们一个都没有
What?! We can't get anyone to sign up!
她怎么做到的
How does she do it?
她爸神不知鬼不觉地
Her dad signed everyone up
给公♥司♥里所有人都订阅了
At his company without them knowing.
真是疯了
It was crazy.
我觉得他可能要进监狱
I think he might go to jail.
克莉丝和她爸不是
Krissy and her dad aren't
唯一会使阴招的人
The only ones who can play dirty.
你说得对 克莉丝的妈妈也会
Yeah, Krissy's mom, too.
不 我是说我们
No, I meant us.
让我们猜猜你的邮箱地址
发邮件瘦身
如何收到更多邮件
拯救鲸鱼 订阅邮件
看看他
Just look at him out there.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
随他去吧 鲍勃
Forget him, Bob.
你本来也不想挂牌匾
You didn't want to put up the plaque, anyway.
这不是关键
That's not the point!
他在说谎 琳 他是个彻头彻尾的骗子
He's lying, Lin, he's a total fraud!
不能让吉米就这么得逞
Jimmy's not gonna get away with this.
鲍勃 你要干嘛
Bob, what are you gonna do?
我要让那历史教授过来
I'm gonna call that history professor.
固执的家伙
Oh... Tough guy!
我们拉到了不少订阅量
We got a lot of sign-ups.
我觉得我们有胜算
I think we might just have a shot at this thing.
我是说你有 蒂娜
I mean, you might, Tina.
我无所谓
I-I don't care.
你高兴也可以的 露易丝
It's okay for you to be excited, Louise.
是啊 你高兴也可以的
Yeah, it's okay for you to be excited.
跟你说吧 每天下午两点半的时候
Right... Listen, every day at around 2:30,
我的腋下就会出汗
My armpits get sweaty...
好吧
Okay...
以前在教室里
...And I used to hate raising my hand
我讨厌举手回答问题
in class to answer a question,
但有天我想 谁在乎呢
but one day I had to say, who cares?
我腋下湿了
I have swampy armpits
可我想回答问题我就回答
and I'm gonna answer all the questions I want.
我湿我自豪
I'm swampy and I'm proud.
蒂娜 你是想表达什么
Tina, where are you going with this?
我是说 你觉得有的事情很丢脸
I'm saying, just because you think something
并不代表
is embarrassing doesn't mean
你要为此感到羞愧
you have to be embarrassed by it.
大家都有类似湿腋下的问题
We all have our swampy pits.
我的湿腋下就是湿腋下
My swampy pits is swampy pits.
也许你的湿腋下就是布布
Maybe your swampy pits is Boo Boo.
你试过老爸的除臭剂吗
Mm-hmm, have you tried dad's deodorant?
貌似是军用级别的的
It's, like, military grade.
他在暗网上买♥♥的
He gets it on the dark web.
暗网 或深网
不能被标准搜索引擎搜索 需要用特定方法访问的网络世界
早上好 布粉们
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表