我们邀稿
你们来画
62位粉丝画作 一集内
精彩呈现
《开心汉堡店》粉丝特辑
早餐来啦 今天吃法式吐司
All right, breakfast is served. We got some French toast,
加蛋 培根 土豆煎饼
eggs in the hole, bacon, and hash browns.
就这些吗 老爸 这样敷衍了事
Is that it, Dad? You're kind of phoning it in.
我能说啥呢 我喜欢做早餐
Uh, what can I say? I like making breakfast.
他有蛋蛋 知道怎么做蛋蛋
He's got eggs, and he knows how to use 'em.
我弄掉了一点蛋蛋
I dropped some egg.
真糟糕 要是我们有只狗
Oh, no. If only we had a dog,
它肯定马上就帮我们舔干净了
it would be cleaning that up for us right now.
我们已经谈过这件事了 上周你们
Guys, we've been over this. I know that puppy you saw
-看到的狗狗的确很可爱 但是 -什么
- last week was cute, but... - I beg your pardon.
"可爱"根本不配来
"Cute" is not a word
形容那只狗狗
that even begins to describe what that puppy was.
它简直就是泰迪熊 秀兰·邓波儿
He was like Shirley Temple stuffed inside a teddy bear
和《甜心先生》里那个小孩的合体
stuffed inside that kid from Jerry Maguire.
我们不能养狗
We can't have a dog.
养狗费钱 狗粮 看兽医
Dogs are expensive-- the food, the vet,
万圣节服装
the Halloween costumes.
养狗也很费事 你们又不愿意干活
Oh, also having a dog is a lot of work, and you kids hate work.
你们从来不做家务 都不用牙线
You never do any of your chores. Y-You don't... floss.
没错 我们是不是该弄个家务转盘
Yeah. Hey, weren't we gonna start using a chore wheel?
对对对 那么谁负责弄个家务转盘呢
That's right. Whose chore was it to make the chore wheel?
-不是我 -不是我 -不是我 -不是我
- Not me. - Not me. - Not me. - Not me.
拜托拜托拜托让我们养只狗吧
Please, please, please let us have a dog.
拜托
Please?
和声不错 但是不行
Wow, that was good harmony. But no.
我们本来不想出这一招的
Okay, we didn't want to have to do this,
我们画了几幅全家福 吉恩
but we drew some pictures of the family. Gene?
这是没养狗的我们
Here we are, dogless.
看看我们多么灰暗空虚啊
Note how gray and empty we all look.
我拿着什么呢
What am I holding?
你拿了把刀打算捅老爸
You've got a knife and you're gonna stab Dad.
-好吧 -这是我们养狗以后
- Oh, yeah. - And here we are with a dog.
我看起来真不错
I look good.
阳光明媚
Yup. The sun is shining.
看看这光线 这色彩
Look at the light. Look at the color.
这个女的是谁
Um, who's the other woman?
妈妈让你再娶了个老婆
Mom let you get another wife.
你出去遛狗的时候邂逅她的
You met her when you were out walking the dog.
她叫苏珊 她是个医生
Her name is Susan. She's a homeopath.
我喜欢苏珊
I like Susan.
那我们可以养狗吗
So, can we get a dog?
-不 -可怜的苏珊
- No. - Poor Susan.
那我是不是得捅你了
Now I'm afraid I'm gonna stab you.
《开心汉堡店》第八季第一集
这队排得好长
Wow, that's a long line.
这是怎么啦
Yeah. What is going on over there?
"供应可口早午餐
Look. "Now serving brunch
吉米·派丝多披萨店
每位顾客都可以畅饮血腥玛丽"
and all you can drink Bloody Mary-naras."
嗨鲍勃 你餐厅门口排好长的队啊
Hey, Bob. I-I see you got a huge line outside your restaurant.
不对 是我餐厅门口
Oh, wait, oh, that's me!
强势碾压
Zoom. Only we do.
真好笑 吉米
Oh that's very funny, Jimmy.
这叫早午餐 鲍勃
Yeah, it's called brunch, Bob.
做做功课吧
Read about it.
你怎么不去做功课
Why don't you read about it?
来 看这个
Yeah, here, read this.
他说把他的屁♥股♥当成书来看
He's talking about his butt. Like it's a book.
-不用解释 -我就想说清楚点
- Hey, don't explain it. - Just clarifying.
我要进店里了 你自己玩吧
I'm going inside now, so have fun.
都没人排队 快进去吧
There's no line. You should get right in.
混♥蛋♥吉米·派丝多
Stupid Jimmy Pesto.
真的有那么多人去吃早午餐吗
Do that many people really go to brunch?
是啊 家庭聚餐 年轻人 还有
Yeah. Families, young people, big groups of girlfriends
刚刚解除婚约的女友团
who all just broke off their engagements.
或许我们也可以供应早午餐 反正都是卖♥♥吃的
Maybe we could do brunch. We already serve food.
我倒是蛮喜欢煎蛋的
Well, I do love cooking eggs.
或许会很有趣的
It could be fun.
于是我说 我不是饿了 我是"乐-饿"了
And so I said, "I don't get hungry, I get fun-gry."
亲爱的 你要是"乐-饿"了
Oh, honey, if you're fun-gry,
那我就是"乐-饿死"了
I'm fun-starving.
-我超喜欢约会 -结账
- I like dating. - Check, please.
就这么干吧 但我要当嘉莉
Let's do it. But I get to be the Carrie.
妈 你知道你是斯坦福·布拉奇的角色
Mom, you're the Stanford Blatch and you know it.
《欲望都市》中嘉莉的男闺蜜
琳达 你不是去吃早午餐的
Linda, you wouldn't be going to the brunch,
-你得做早午餐 -对哈
- you'd be working at it. - Oh. Right.
心疼你 妈妈
Sucks for you, Mom.
你们几个孩子也得帮忙
Uh, you kids would be working, too.
-真棒 -我们很愿意 但是我们得去教堂
- Yay. - Oh, we'd love to, but we have to go to church.
看看吉米披萨店门口的长队
But look at that line outside Jimmy's--
-我们也得赚钱啊 -赚钱买♥♥条狗
- we could really use the money. - For a dog.
-不行 -我们可以供应含羞草鸡尾酒
- No. - Ooh, we could serve mimosas.
我们可以叫它”妈尾酒” 以我命名
But we could call 'em Mom-osas, after me.
或者"吉尾酒" 以吉恩·西蒙斯命名
Yeah. Or Gene-mosas, after Gene Simmons.
KISS乐队主唱
就这么干吧 我们卖♥♥早午餐吧
Okay, let's do it. Let's do a brunch.
太好了 一定不错
Good, yeah, this'll be great.
"开心汉堡店早午餐"
Bob's Burgers' Brunch.
看看明天谁家店门口队更长 吉米
We'll see who has a bigger line tomorrow, Jimmy.
你们好 贝尔彻一家
Hello, Belchers.
今天怎么样
How are we today?
您好 费舍奥德先生
Hi, Mr. Fischoeder.
我们能帮您...做点什么吗
Ca... Uh, can we help you with something?
房♥租已经交过了 交得很晚 但是...
We-we sent you the rent. It was very late, but...
-没错 -谢谢你
- Right. Yes. - Uh, thank you.
-您要...看下菜单吗 -不用
- Do you...want to see a menu? - Oh, no.
不 我不想吃你家的东西 鲍勃
No. No, I do not want to eat your food, Bob.
我其实是在找我弟弟费利克斯
I'm actually looking for my brother, Felix.
你们没见过他吧
You haven't seen him, have you?
没有 你有多长时间没见他了
No. How long has he been gone?
他没事吧
Do you think he's okay?
他没事 只是那首歌♥《鳄鱼摇滚》
Oh, I'm sure he's fine. Uh, it's just that "Crocodile Rock,"
埃尔顿·约翰的怀旧摇滚歌♥曲
收音机里正在播 我不想...
Uh, came on the radio and I don't want,
不想他错过它
uh... I don't want him to miss it.
我爱那首歌♥ 那还是道恩·强森年轻的时候
I love that song. It's about when The Rock was young.
The Rock指演员道恩·强森
原歌♥词when rock was young指"摇滚刚流行的时候"
露易丝 我昨晚就让你把它扔到垃圾箱里了
Louise, I asked you to take this out to the Dumpster last night.
原来你真的是说垃圾箱啊
Oh, the Dumpster Dumpster.
我还以为是别的什么
I thought you meant something else.
-现在就去 -好吧
- Go. Now. - Okay.
看 我多热爱工作啊
See? See how much I love to work?
看到了 我们还是不能养狗
I see. We still aren't getting a dog.
走着瞧吧 罗伯特·贝尔彻
I'll break you yet, Robert Belcher.
-费利克斯 -嘘 我在躲着呢
- Felix? - Shh! I'm hiding.
费舍奥德先生在店里找你呢
Well, Mr. Fischoeder is inside looking for you.
什么 不 不 不
What?! Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我就是在躲他
That's who I'm hiding from.
-为什么 -我不能告诉你 这么说吧
- Why? - I can't tell you, but let's just say
要是他找到我 我就有危险了
that I'm in a lot of danger if he finds me.
-他已经在里面找过了吗 -对啊
- Oh, Did he already look around in there? - Yup.
那我应该进去躲着
Then that's where I should hide.
既然他已经找过那里 那儿这段时间就安全了
Now that he's looked in there, that spot'll be good for hours.
如果我一会回来 你能让我进去吗
Hey, if I came back later, could you let me in?
-我有什么好处吗 -你想要什么
- What's in it for me? - What do you want?
我想要的可不少 费利克斯
I want a lot of things, Felix.
但现在我最想要狗的钱
But right now I want money for a dog.
你欠狗钱吗
You owe a dog money?
不 250美金如何
No. What would you say to $250?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表