还有节日额外收费
Plus the holiday fee.
这是小额订单 也要加钱
This is a small order, so there's a fee for that.
他会付的 多少他都付 他豁出去了
He'll pay, he'll pay anything. He's desperate.
别说了 泰迪
Teddy, please.
是给他女儿买♥♥的
It's for his daughter.
你开再高价他都会买♥♥
You could charge him whatever you want.
哇塞 比我想的贵呢
Wow, that was, uh, more than I expected.
把你狠狠宰了一通 对吧鲍勃
Kinda raked you over the coals, Bob?
是的 我谢谢你 泰迪
Yeah, they did. Thanks, Teddy.
谢谢你跟我一起来
Thanks for coming with me.
尽管开口 鲍鲍 朋友就该这样
Anytime, Bobby, that's what friends are for.
-吉恩 吉恩 -咋了
- Gene, Gene, Gene. - Yeah?
听说你们分手了 很遗憾 伙计
Heard about the break-up. Sorry, buddy.
谢谢关心 道格
Thanks, Doug.
麻烦你把后座
Yeah. I'm gonna need you
那半个马芬带走
to take that half a muffin off the seat.
嗨 琳 蒂娜 我们买♥♥到花了
Hi, Lin! Tina! Louise! We got the flowers!
我...知道
I... know.
好吧 我是说...
Right, I mean, I m...
买♥♥花从来就不是问题 当我没说
I was always gonna get the flowers, so yeah.
我们贺卡也准备好了
Yeah, and we got the cards.
一直都好好地
All sealed up in their little box
封在小盒子里 这些小贺卡
just like they've been the whole time, the little cards.
真好 看我们多精神
Great. Look at us.
所以泰迪帮你在最后一刻买♥♥到花了
So, Teddy helped you get some last-minute flowers?
是的
Yeah.
-贺卡出了点问题 -是的
- Trouble with the cards? - Yeah.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
我没给你准备礼物
I didn't get you anything.
我也没有
I didn't get you anything either.
-要不咱俩去亲热亲热 -好啊
- You want to go make out? - Yeah.
丘比特准备好去送花了吗
Okay, is Cupid ready to make the deliveries?
当然 丘比特 正是在下
Yup, sure, Cupid. That's me.
丘比特的箭
It looks like Cupid's arrow is here
射中了以下同学
for the following students:
鲁帕 朱莉两朵
Rupa, two for Julie,
山姆 连尼六朵
Sam, six for Lenny.
情人节快乐 瓦格斯塔夫的同学们
Happy Valentine's Day, Wagstaff.
今天是个浪漫的日子
Today is the day for romance,
但也别忘了把你们的
but it's also the day to take home
运动裤带回家去洗
P.E. Sweatpants and wash them.
我还有事儿要通知你俩
I have an announcement for you kids.
今天是你们最后一次播报了
These are your last announcements.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
但你们今天要是搞砸了 那她就是对的
Unless you suck in there, and then she's right.
咋了
What?
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
情人节快乐 同学们
Happy Valentine's Day, Wagstaff-anopolises.
*如果你觉得鱼儿最酷*
*If you think fish are just the grooviest*
*快去加入海洋生物俱乐部*
*Join the club for marine life enthusiasts!*
周三午餐时招募哦
Wednesdays at lunch!
*如果花生让你发痒气紧*
*If peanuts make you itch and wheeze*
*那食物过敏的讲座你一定要听*
*Come and listen to the speaker on food allergies*
等下 这是啥
Wait, what's this?
刚来了条新通告
An announcement just came in.
什么通告
What announcement?
很难解释
It's hard to explain it...
我得用唱的
I just gotta sing it.
*你们在一起开心*
*If you have good times*
*你们的歌♥动听*
*And if you have good rhymes*
*你们是彼此的命中注定*
*You may have found your one and only*
*但你的爱爱*
*But then the one you like-like*
*却要跟你说拜拜*
*Says take a hike-hike*
*忽然间你寂寞难耐*
*And suddenly you're lonely*
*可尽管伤心*
*But still be glad*
*你仍心存感激*
*Even if you're sad*
*因为你知道*
*Take cofort just in knowing*
*你会没事*
*You'll be okay*
*在情人节的日子*
*It's Valentine's Day...*
你没有心碎
Your heart's not broken
你成长了
it's only growing.
那小哥暗恋我
That boy's got a crush on me.
他感到动我了
He got me!
来了来了
I'm doing it!
老天 眼泪来了
Good God, I'm crying!
我去 我哭了
Oh, boy, I'm weepin'!
这可是货真价实的眼泪
These are tears, boys!
干得漂亮
Yes! Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho!
吉恩 你刚才...
Gene, that was...
是在说我俩吗
Was that about us?
怎么可能
What? No.
不知道谁塞进来的通告而已
That was just some announcement someone put in.
三个字
Two words...
算你行
Brav-o.
有点作 但我觉得效果不错
That was a little mushy, but I think it played.
恭喜你俩啊
Congratulations, you two.
"吉恩考特尼广播第二趴"
I have a feeling The Rest Of The Announcements
可以一直做下去啦
With Gene and Courtney will be sticking around!
太棒了
Yes!
合作愉快
Put 'Er there.
今天是情人节嘛
I mean, it is Valentine's Day.
花都发完了
Well, those were all the carnations.
嘿 蒂娜
Hey, Tina.
嘿 小吉米
Hey, Jimmy Jr.
这个给你
I-I got this for you.
玫瑰
A rose?
我本来也想送你康乃馨的
I wanted to get you a carnation,
可你老呆在桌边不走
but you were always at the table,
我就不知道该怎么...
and I didn't know how to order for the...
这是我听过的不捐善款
That's the best reason to not give
最棒的理由
to a charitable cause that I've ever heard.
*热辣*
*Hot*
*走起来*
*Here we go*
*热辣*
*Hot*
*就是这样*
*That's it*
*你懂的*
*You know it*
*热火腿奶酪*
*Hot ham and cheese day*
*热火腿奶酪*
*Hot ham and cheese day*
*和外带午餐说拜拜*
*Throw your sack lunches away*
*对热火腿奶酪*
*Because it's hot*
*说嗨嗨*
*Ham and cheese day*
*热腾腾的火腿奶酪*
*Hot and steamy ham and cheese*
*热火腿奶酪*
*Hot ham and cheese day*
*火腿奶酪*
*Ham and cheese day
*热火腿奶酪*
*Hot ham and cheese day*
*向热火腿奶酪堡说嗨嗨*
*It's hot ham and cheese day*
*和外带午餐说拜拜*
*Throw your sack lunches away*
*热汉堡奶酪*
*Hot ham and cheese day.*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表