but no, the answer's no.
还有 你的观点其实也不怎么中肯
Oh, and you're not making great points.
那我就去银行
Well, I'm going to the bank
给你写张本票
to get you a cashier's check.
那我不兑现
Well, I won't cash it.
那我就把钱汇到你的账户 沃伦
Then I'll have the money wired to your account, Warren.
那我就注销我所有的账户 鲍勃
Then I'm gonna close all of my accounts, Bob.
别让他走 投掷菜单
Don't let him leave! Deploy menus!
住手
Stop it.
-别扔了 -就要扔
- Stop! - NO!
你们扔菜单怎么会这么在行
Why are you so good at throwing menus?
不然你以为我们每天都干嘛呢
What do you think we do all day?
所以你想让我从你的账户上把钱取出来
So you want me to take the money from your account
汇回到Fitzgerald先生的账户
and wire it back to Mr. Fitzgerald?
是的 麻烦了
Yes, please.
光是说出这话来我都觉得荒谬 所以不行
Just saying it out loud sounds like a bad idea, so no.
等等 什么 可你必须这么办啊
Wait, what? You-you have to.
并没有
I do not have to.
我没有他的账号♥
I don't have his account number
也不知道他在哪个银行开的户
or any idea who he banks with.
你不是有他的支票存根吗
You have a copy of his check.
不在手边
Well, not handy.
得
Oh, forget it.
那就给我写一张本票
Just cut me a cashier's check
收款人写沃伦 Fitzgerald
made out to Warren Fitzgerald.
好的 鲍勃
Okay, Bob.
您说了算
You know best.
他自欺欺人地说道
He said unconvincingly.
-欢迎光临 -你给我闭嘴
- Holoha! - Don't you dare.
拜托告诉我们你没有把沃伦的钱汇回去
Please tell me you didn't wire Warren's money back
没有毁掉我们的前途
and ruin our futures.
我们的前途已经够黯淡的了
Our already fragile futures.
他当然没有
Of course he didn't.
没有事先跟他妻子商量
He wouldn't do that without discussing it
他是不会那么做的 对吧鲍勃
with his wife, right, Bob?
他们不让我汇钱
They wouldn't let me wire the money.
-谢天谢地 -真会办事儿
- Oh, thank God. - Oh, good. Good for them.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
于是我写了张银行本票
So I got the cashier's check.
-王八蛋 -该死
- Son of a bitch! - Damn it!
我说了我不会兑现的 鲍勃
I told you, Bob, I won't cash it.
沃伦 你必须拿回你的钱
Warren, you're taking your money back.
你正在犯一个严重的错误
You are making a huge mistake.
你的生意才刚要起步
Your business is just starting to click.
-看看你周围 -我办不到 沃伦
- Look around. - I can't do this, Warren.
你说这些吗 这不是我的餐馆
This? This isn't us.
我们的店不是这样的
This isn't who we are.
菠萝也不是吗
Not even the pineapple?
它长得挺像蒂娜的
It kind of looks like Tina.
的确
I see it.
尤其是菠萝
Especially the pineapple!
给 拿着支票
So here, take the check.
-不要 -我把他放你手里
- No. - I'm putting it in your hand, Warren.
-拿着 -我不拿
- Close your hand. - I Won't!
拿着
Take it!
把这些蠢到家的提基元素也统统带走
And take all of your stupid tiki stuff.
鲍勃 这些才不蠢 它们是切入点
It's not stupid, Bob. It's an entry point.
蠢 蠢 蠢
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
提基不蠢 很有趣的
Tiki's not stupid, it's fun.
你当然会这么说
Of course you'd say that.
因为你也很蠢
You're stupid, too.
-你们都是蠢蛋 -怎么说话呢
- You're all stupid. - Hey.
抱歉 我不是那个意思 你们
Sorry, I didn't mean that, you're not...
你们不蠢
you're not stupid.
-谢谢 -可你们不是为食物来的
- Thank you. - But you didn't come here for the food,
而是为小纸伞
you came here for the tiny umbrellas
和会说话的菠萝来的
and the talking pineapple.
我很喜欢那个菠萝
I love that pineapple.
用这种方式
And that's a really dumb way
选择用餐地点很傻
to choose a place to have lunch!
你干嘛发脾气 怪脾气大叔
Why are you throwing a tantrum, Tantrum O'Neil?!
因为我
Because I...
-讨厌 提基 -喂
- hate... tiki! - What...
提基是个
Well, tiki's...
绝佳 的创意
a great... idea!
你必须收下这张支票
You are taking this check
我硬塞也要把它塞你口袋里
if I have to shove it in your pocket myself.
别让他得逞 沃伦
Don't let him in there, Warren!
像魔术师一样把你的口袋翻出来
Turn your pockets inside out like a magician!
提基之战
Tiki tussle!
他俩是老朋友
They're old friends.
他俩是朋友
They're-they're friends.
欢迎光临
Aloha!
不
No!
好 好
Okay, okay.
我收下支票
I'll take the check.
很好 你终于开窍了
Good. Finally.
我撕撕撕撕撕撕
Rip, rip, rip, rip, rip, rip, rip.
我去
Damn it!
你以为自己大摇大摆走进来
You think you can just come in here and...
就能呼风唤雨了吗
change everything,
就因为你是...成功人士吗
just because you're a... huge success?!
不 我成功是因为我很有钱
No, I'm a success just because I have a lot of money,
开名车
I drive a nice car,
买♥♥了飞机 并且最近刚拿到驾照
I recently got my pilot's license for the plane I bought.
是这些让我成了成功人士
That's what makes me a success!
没错 你就是那个幸运儿
Yes, you're the guy.
你一直都是
You were always the guy.
大家都听你的
You were the leader.
鲍勃 你才是那个幸运儿
Bob, you were the guy.
啥 你觉得我是吗
What? Y-you thought I was the guy?
老爸才是方奇吗
Dad was the Fonz?
方奇的前女友
那老妈岂不就是粉红塔斯卡罗了
That makes Mom Pinky Tuscadero.
是的 你才是我们中的领袖
Yes, you were the leader.
大家都想成为你
We all wanted to be like you.
"大家"指的就是我和另外一个
I mean, "We" Was just me and that other kid
某年夏天和我们混得很熟的小孩
who hung around with us that one summer,
但这不重要 再说了 看看现在的你
but still, and look at you now.
你打造了这家店
You built this place.
做着自己喜欢的事
You're doing what you love.
这儿有很特别的东西
You have something really special here,
让我也想参与进来
and I wanted to be a part of it.
像你一样
To be like you.
我试着用钱给自己买♥♥一个位置
And I tried to buy my way in.
我觉得你应该有这样的权利
I think you should be able to buy your way in.
对吧 只有我这样觉得吗
Right? Am I... am I alone? Anyone?
-必须的 -对啊
- Absolutely. - Yes.
不 我没有
No, I can't.
这是你的心血
This was your baby,
我从一开始就不该觊觎它
and I never should have tried to tap that.
谢谢 沃伦
Thanks, Warren.
说真的 你根本不需要我和我的钱
Honestly, you don't need me or my money.
你这店早晚都会成功的
It's only a matter of time before this place takes off.
这我可不敢说 不过也许吧
Well, I don't know about that, but maybe.
不太可能 也没准
Probably not. Maybe.
有可能 我们当然能成功
Maybe? Of course we're gonna make it.
最终
Eventually.
总有一天 对吗
Someday. Right?
你也不需要合伙人
And you don't need a partner.
你已经有了 而且她跟你是完美搭档
You already have one, and she's perfect for you.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表