其实真实情况是
I mean, the whole truth is that
我差不多是把它踢回海里的
I kind of kicked it back into the ocean.
它的腿断了
Its leg came off.
我们可以改编一下 吉恩 你呢
We can spin that. Gene, how about you?
有次 学校供应玉米卷
Well, one time at school on taco day...
你们都知道
which I don't have to tell you
对我而言 每周的玉米卷日堪比过生日
is like having a birthday once a week...
但我把最后一个玉米卷让给了中号♥鲁迪
I let Regular-Sized Rudy have the last taco.
自己只能吃烧糊了的鸡块
And I had to eat burned chicken nuggets.
等等 你不是特喜欢烧糊的鸡块吗
Wait, don't you love burnt chicken nuggets?
这不是重点
That's not the point.
是挺好 但还不够上榜好孩子名单
it's nice, but not nice-list nice.
如果没有一件感天动地的大好事
There are no presents
我们就拿不到礼物了
if we don't make a big splash here, people.
我不知道你们想要什么
And I don't know about you,
总之我是想了件大的 超大
but I asked Santa for something big this year. Big.
露易丝 你要唱什么呢
Well, what are you gonna sing about, Louise?
-我有很多能唱的 -是吗
- I got lots of stuff. - You do?
当然有 我是说 会有的
I do. I mean, I will.
我唱的将是
Some of the nicest stuff
全天下人所做过的最好的事
anyone's ever done is what I'm gonna sing about.
这键盘的自带音乐里
I'm pretty sure there's a pre-set on here
应该有适合我们30分钟冰演的吧
for 30-minute Ice Capades show.
不对 不对
No. No.
激♥情♥四射画廊
-麻烦来了 -大♥麻♥烦
- Here comes trouble. - Oh, brother.
我妻子让我来买♥♥服装原材料
Hi. Uh, my wife sent me here for costume supplies.
还好你们还没关门
I'm glad you're still open.
我只需要一点东西
I just need a few things.
听到了吗 哈罗德
You hear that, Harold?
他只要一点东西
He just needs a few things.
这世上有谁不需要
Oh, don't we all.
你有织物胶吗
Okay, um, do you have fabric glue?
我们有吗 不记得了
Do we? I forget.
还有紫色毛毡
And purple felt?
还有橙色何黄色毛毡
And orange felt and yellow felt.
当然 我们当然有
Oh, sure, we've got those things,
但得花钱
but it's gonna cost you.
能理解
Right, uh, well, that makes sense,
因为我是顾客嘛
because I'm the customer.
不 因为是平安夜
No. Because it's Christmas Eve.
平安夜我们都要狠宰一顿
On Christmas Eve, we jack the prices way up.
宰到你剁手
We jack 'em to the moon.
这事还宣传吗
Why are you advertising that?
还有 求不涨价
Also, please don't jack the prices...
涨到你剁手 伙计
To the moon, Chubs!
你还只能眼巴巴掏钱
And there's nothing you can do about it,
因为是平安夜 而且你需要毛毡
because it's Christmas Eve, and you need felt.
天啊
Oh, my God.
知道吗 圣诞节之后
You know, we're having a hell
我们毛毡大减价哦
of an after-Christmas felt sale.
没错
Tell him about it!
但你等不到了 不是吗 伙计
But you can't wait till then, can you, chubs?
对 我等不了
No, I can't!
你知道我等不了的
You know I can't wait till then!
真希望镇上不是只有这一家工艺品店
I really wish we had another art supply store in town.
嗨 我想向平安夜
Hey, I just want to thank everyone
还愿意出来的各位道谢
for coming out on your Christmas Eves.
我是无所谓啦
No problem for me.
我们刚过完光明节 对吧大伙儿
Coming off a hell of a Hanukkah, right, guys?
好嘞 现在我们去
Great. Now, let's go out there
说服那挑剔的红衣服老头
and convince that judgy red man
贝尔彻家都是好孩子
that the Belchers are good kids.
大家都准备好了吗
Are we all ready?
马上 我还没完全挤进这个
Almost. I'm not fully squeezed into my...
表演服
Ensemble.
好嘞
Okeydokey.
好了 我们现在必须准备好了
Okay, we've got to be ready now.
-露易丝 -蒂娜 又怎么了
- Um, Louise? - Tina, what?!
我对撒谎这部分有点心虚
I'm not exactly comfortable with the whole lying part.
是啊 我并没做那些
Yeah, I mean, we didn't really do the stuff
歌♥里唱到的事
we're gonna sing we did.
你还想不想要礼物了
Do you want presents or what?
-我们想 -对 对
- No, we do. - Right. Right.
这就对了
That's what I thought.
放音乐 打灯光
Cue the music. Lights!
开始了
Oh, it's starting!
是谁打灯的
Who's doing the lights?
几个"无敌笨蛋"的队员
Couple of Schmucks.
先生女士们 男孩女孩们
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
欢迎来到"好孩子冰演"
welcome to the Nice Capades:
一场温馨慷慨的献唱
An evening of warm and generous acts.
请欣赏暖场表演嘉宾
And a warm-up act...
费舍奥德兄弟
the Brothers Fischoeder.
有请
Give it up for them.
谢谢
Thank you!
献上我挚爱的圣诞经典歌♥曲中的一首
Here's, uh, one of my favorite Christmas classics.
*当最后的礼物送达*
*When the last present's delivered*
*屋外大雪越积越深*
*And the snow outside's gettin' thicker*
*让我们举杯共饮*
*So let's open that bottle of liquor*
*嘿 波本 带我回家*
*Hey, bourbon, take me home*
*就着波本 伏特加*
*On bourbon, on vodka,*
*威士忌 琴酒*
*on scotch and on gin*
*带我回家*
*Take me back *
*让北极的舞会开始*
*Let the North Pole dancing begin*
*这是我的派对*
*It's my party... *
费力克斯 我说了别这样
Felix? I told you no!
可以进入状态了 各位
All right, get your game faces on, people.
露易丝
Louise?
该让商场圣诞老人惊艳一把了
'Cause we are gonna rock this mall Santa's world.
吓死他
Rock it hard.
-露易丝 -怎么了
- Louise? - What?!
商场圣诞老人走了
Mall Santa's gone.
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
不
No!
圣诞老人了 他去哪儿了
Where's Santa?! Where the hell is he?!
牌子上说了
As you can see by the sign,
圣诞老人马上回来
Santa's gonna be right back.
我们需要他 现在
We... need him! Now!
他 会 回 来 的
He... will... be... back!
发生什么事了
What's going on here?
这个不合作的精灵
This unhelpful elf knows
知道圣诞老人在哪
where mall Santa is,
却不告诉我们
but she's keeping her elfin' trap shut!
露易丝 淡定
Louise, calm down.
听着 他有些私人事情要处理
Look, he had to attend to some personal business.
好啦 圣诞老人去嗯嗯了
Okay, Santa's pooping.
-每人都要嗯嗯 他也不例外 -不他
- Everyone poops, even Santa. - No, he's...
圣诞老人不在嗯嗯
Santa's not pooping.
他去买♥♥东西了好吗
He's shopping, okay?
但商场再过20分钟就要关门了
But the mall closes in 20 minutes.
他必须回来看我们的表演
He's got to see our show,
不然我们就没礼物了
or we don't get presents.
露易丝 你呆在这 他可能随时回来
Louise, stay here in case he comes back.
-鲍勃 我们去找圣诞老人 -好
- Bob, we need to find Santa. - Right. Yup.
谢谢 谢谢 我们的表演到此为止
Thank you. Thank you. That's all for us.
不不不 等圣诞老人回来
No, no, no, we want a big happy crowd
得有热闹的观众
for when mall Santa comes back.
-继续 -现在
- Stretch. - And now...
这是什么
Oh. What is... this?
拖 拖时间
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表