仅供娱乐
Just for fun?
好吧 仅供娱乐
Okay, just for fun.
但要计分
But we'll keep score.
你输定了
You're going down!
我是说 友谊第一 比赛第二
I mean, sportsmanship.
太壮观了
It's magnificent.
两条尾巴 两个肛♥门♥
Two tails and two anuses.
诺亚方舟上的每种动物都是成对的
就像诺亚方舟
Just like Noah's Ark.
可怜的达瑞尔 苔米和乔丝玲
Poor Darryl and Tammy and Jocelyn.
他们错过了
They missed out.
过了这个村就没这个店了
They'll never know.
马后炮一下 我们该带相机来的
In hindsight, one of us should've brought a camera.
抱歉我质疑你了 吉恩
I'm sorry I doubted you, Gene.
我也是
Me, too.
这么美的双♥臀♥
I could stay here
我愿意留下来看到地老天荒
and stare at this beautiful bastard's butts forever.
离我的羊远点
Hey, stay away from my goat!
这是我的庄园
Get off my land!
不是少年
He's not a teen.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding!
别怕 这是我的一个小习惯
Come on, that's just a bit I do...
假装是刻薄的老农场主
"The mean, old farmer."
来吧 摸摸小双♥臀♥
Go ahead, you can pet little Double Butt.
-我们可以吗 -当然
- We can? - Sure!
交响屁
Fart-mony!
好臭
Oh, it stinks.
两倍臭
Twice as much.
蒂娜 我有事要告诉你
Hey, Tina, there's something I have to tell you.
天呐 那一刻来了吗
Oh, my God, is this it?
他就是我的真命天子吗
Is he the one I'm truly destined to be with?
什么事 小吉米
Yes, Jimmy Jr.?
你踩到羊屎了
You're standing in goat poop.
我踩到羊屎了 然后呢
I'm standing in goat poop and...?
没了
That's it.
换我的话就赶紧挪个地儿了
I would just step out of it.
怎么会 我们踏上旅程了
I don't get it! We went on a big journey,
双♥臀♥山羊也看到了
the two-butted goat was there,
可我的真命天子
but the one destined to be
却没有出现
my true love wasn't revealed.
蒂娜 仔细听我说
Tina, listen carefully.
人生就是一趟旅程
Life is a journey.
-然后呢 -说完了
- Uh-huh? - That's all I got.
我没啥建议 我才九岁
I don't have advice. I'm nine.
不 我知道你想说什么了
No, I see what you're saying.
我啥也没想说
Well, I'm not saying anything.
或许我的双♥臀♥山羊还在某个地方
Maybe my two-butted goat is still out there.
正是我的意思
That's exactly what I'm saying.
你真的做到了 吉恩
You really did it, Gene.
你改变了我们的人生
You changed our lives.
对 来呀 吉恩 胜利的摔跤
Yeah, come here, Gene... Victory wrestle!
来吧 来吧
Come on! Come on!
不 我不想摔跤
No! I don't want to wrestle!
我腿好痒 背你们搞得我背也好痛
My legs are itchy and my back hurts from carrying you guys!
我跟你摔 齐克
I-I'll wrestle you, Zeke.
这就对了
That's right!
这才是我的摔跤小子
That's my Wrestle Rascal!
这才是我的摔跤小子
That's my Wrestle Rascal!
快过来 来呀
Get over here! Come on!
我来了
I am!
就位啊 小子
Assume the position, big boy!
齐克
Zeke, ow!
看我的乾坤大挪移
I'm gonna flip you over.
乾坤大挪移
Flippin' you over.
我的头
Ow, my head!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry!
今天真是完美的一天 吉恩
It was a perfect day, Gene.
没错 我都不介意自己输了
Yeah, I don't even care that I lost the bet.
能见识双♥臀♥山羊 啥都值了
It was worth it to see a two-butted goat.
不用谢
You're welcome.
再说了 餐厅再脏能脏到哪儿去
Besides, how dirty can the restaurant be?
我去 这是咋了
What the freak happened in here?!
双 双 双♥臀♥山羊
Two, two, two-butted goat
双 双 双♥臀♥山羊
Two, two, two-butted goat...
双 双 双♥臀♥山羊
Two, two, two-butted goat
双 双 双♥臀♥山羊
Two, two, two-butted goat
你是我这辈子见过最有趣的人 吉恩
You're the funniest person I ever met my whole life, Gene.
我爱死你了
I love you so much.
双 双 双♥臀♥山羊
Two, two, two-butted goat
双 双 双♥臀♥山羊
Two, two, two-butted goat
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表