谁 我吗
Who? Oh, me.
是的 你们都是
Yeah, all of you.
有这样一个家庭比十万块值钱多了
Having a family like this is worth way more than $100,000.
大概能值二十万
Probably $200,000.
十七万五到二十万之间
$175,000 to $200,000.
我懂你意思了 我们配合得很好
I get it. We work well together.
我真的很抱歉 鲍勃
I'm really sorry, Bob.
谢谢你 兄弟 我也很抱歉
Thanks, pal. Me-me, too.
把你的提基创意贬得一文不值
and I'm sorry I dumped all over your tiki idea.
提基没错
There's nothing wrong with tiki.
换成什么主题我都会讨厌的
I would have hated any theme.
我是做汉堡的 不是搞这些的
I'm a burger man, not a... this man.
我懂 我懂
Of course, of course.
-太空主题如何 -不要
- What if it had been a space theme? - No.
-水底呢 潜水艇呢 -不不不
- Underwater? Submarines? - No, no, no, no.
车站洗手间主题
Oh, bus-station bathroom!
最高警备监狱主题
Maximum-security prison!
鞋店
Shoe store?
鞋店主题
Shoe store theme!
但是我们卖♥♥的是汉堡
But we'll sell burgers.
我要把这些记下来
Oh, I'm gonna write these down.
没准能用上 马上回来
Just in case. Be right back.
我不仅把那些提基玩意儿都处理掉了
Not only was I able to unload all that tiki stuff,
还比我买♥♥它们花的成本多赚了百分之十
I sold it for ten percent more than I paid for it.
那是当然
Of course you did.
我想失败都不行啊
I just can't lose.
很好 这是张新的银行本票
Great, so here's a second cashier's check.
谢谢 鲍勃
Thanks, Bob.
-撕撕撕撕撕 -不不不
- Rip, rip, rip, rip. - No, no, no!
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
开玩笑
I'm kidding.
谢谢你把它收回去
Thanks for taking it back.
露易丝 别抓了
Louise, stop trying to grab it.
抓到你也不能兑现
You couldn't cash it anyway.
用不着你来告诉我
Don't tell me what I can't cash.
好了 孩子们 该睡觉了
All right, kids, time for bed.
跟沃伦叔叔说晚安
Say good night to Uncle Warren.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night! - Good night!
晚安
Good night!
大家晚安
Good night, everybody.
都归你了 露易丝
It's all yours, Louise.
终于
Finally.
请只留下足迹 只带走回忆
Leave only footprints, take only memories.
记住这个 记住那个 记住这个
Remember this, remember that, remember this.
沃伦 今天是你最后一天住我家了
Well, it's your last night here, Warren.
有啥想做的吗
Anything you want to do?
下楼喝杯啤酒
Go grab a beer downstairs?
没问题
You got it.
不是跟你
Not with you.
我以为...啥
I thought... What?
骗到你啦
Gotcha.
真希望你赶紧走
I can't wait for you to leave.
就寝之前 我得看看
I think I'll check out what's on the tube
电视都在播啥
before hitting the hay.
遥控器呢
Where's the remote?
我藏起来了
I hid it.
-不能看电视 露易丝 -什么
- No TV, Louise. - What?!
吉恩都看了
Gene got to watch TV.
那是因为他是吉恩格兰的国王
Well, yeah, he's the king of New Geneland.
-啥 -晚安
- What?! - Good night.
*我爱你做我猜*
*I love charades*
*它很有趣*
*It's a fun game*
*我能晚上一整天*
*I could play all day*
*他爱你做我猜*
*He loves charades*
*哎呀 尿在马桶圈上了*
*Oh, got a little pee on the seat*
*座位*
*Seat...*
*哎呀 尿在马桶圈上了*
*Oh, got a little pee on the seat*
*不过没人会知道*
*But they'll never know*
*不过没人会知道*
*But they'll never know*
*哎呀 尿在马桶圈上了*
*Oh, got a little pee on the seat*
*但没人会知道是我♥干♥的*
*But they'll never know it was me*
*没人知道是你*
*Never know it was you*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表