Tina, are you okay?
梅丽尔 我们有话要对你说
Meryl, we have something to tell you.
我也有话对你们说
I have something to tell you, too.
我的人生已经好久没有值得期待的东西了
I haven't had anything to look forward to in quite some time.
这里现在连发药的频率
They're not as "Handsy-outsy" with the meds
都比以前低了
as they used to be around here.
但今晚我有了可以期待的东西
But tonight I have something to look forward to.
这都要感谢你 蒂娜
Thanks to you, Tina.
-我是吉恩 -蒂娜上哪儿去了
- I'm Gene. - Where's tina?
我在这儿
I'm over here.
蒂娜 挥挥你的手
Tina, move your arms around.
让我能看见你
It'll help me see.
在那儿呢 我尽职尽责的红娘
There you are, my magnificent matchmaker.
梅丽尔 能让我们讨论下吗
Meryl, will you excuse us for a second?
好的
Okay.
两位 上将或许不是真的
You guys, the admiral might not be real,
但这并不妨碍梅丽尔奶奶跳她的舞
But Meryl's dance can be. Huh?
这事儿还是能成的 我们只需要找个上将
This can still work. We just need an admiral.
所以先是她侄子 现在我们也要骗她么
So her nephew fooled her and now we're gonna fool her, too?
但我们是为了爱 不是钱
But we're fooling her for love, not for money.
等跳完舞我再告诉她实情
I'll tell her the truth after the dance.
那一定会是场"愉快"的对话
Well, that won't be a totally awkward conversation.
梅丽尔 做好准备 上将已经在路上了
Meryl, get ready because the admiral is on his way.
就等我们找到他
After we find an admiral.
以及更多的薄荷糖
And after we find more mints.
这帽子本只是万圣节道具里的汤姆·斯凯里特
This hat was once a Tom skerritt in Top Gun halloween costume
在电影《壮志凌云》中饰演中队长
次要角色
现在居然成主角啦
and now look at it.
我觉得这事儿能成
I think this is gonna work.
老爸越看越像真的上将了 从某个角度
He's starting to look like a real admiral, sort of.
咱还把你超特别的厨师服
And we found a good use
物尽其用了
for your super special chef jacket.
这主意糟透了
This is such, such a bad idea.
你在做梦呢
It's all a dream.
好好睡吧
Go back to sleep.
他现在就是个废物 阻止不了我们
He's weak, he can't stop us.
-继续贴 -我得坐下来
- Keep taping. - I got to sit down.
-你已经坐着了 老爸 -天呐
- You are sitting down, dad. - Oh, my god.
你觉得梅丽尔不会发现
So you think Meryl won't notice
你老爸肩上顶的其实是奶酪片对吗
this cheese on your father's shoulders?
她老花眼很严重
Her eyesight is really bad.
那她应该也不会注意到
So you think she won't notice
奶酪片少一块吧
there's a little bite out of it?
老妈 别吃奶酪肩章
Mom, don't eat the shoulder cheese.
我真得睡一下
I really need a nap.
给我听好 想睡觉
Damn it, sailor, you can nap
让梅丽尔奶奶度过她的浪漫之夜先
after you've given Meryl a night of romance.
这意味着如果她索吻 你还得和她接吻
That means a smooch, too, if she wants it.
吉恩
Gene.
你准备好了吗 梅丽尔
Okay, Meryl, you ready?
好了
I think so.
你很美
You look great,
你的珍珠项链今天看起来特别正
and your pearls have never looked more real.
-谢谢 -吉恩 开始
- Thank you. - Hit it, Gene.
你好 梅丽尔
Hello, Meryl.
我是彼得
I'm Peter,
退休的
retired admiral
海军上将
of the navy.
彼得 嗨
Peter, hi.
晚上好 上将
Good evening, admiral.
你和我记忆中的一样美
You look as beautiful as I remember.
你穿得好正式
You look official.
能和你跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
荣幸之至
I'd be honored.
成功了
It's working.
他们在一起好般配
They look so cute together.
祝他们生出老气横秋的古怪宝宝
I hope they have weird, old babies.
老气横秋的古怪宝宝
Weird, old babies.
-那是奶酪片吗 -对
- Is that cheese? - Oh. Yeah.
这是 那个...
I was, uh, given...
瑞士海军送给我的
the cheese by the Swiss navy.
你的 制♥服♥怎么了
What's... happening to your uniform?
它 它太旧了
It's, ... It's old.
别啊
Oh, no.
你已经尽力了 阿蒂
You tried, T.
我得去跟她坦白了
I got to tell her.
梅丽尔
Meryl?
啥玩意儿 那是谁
What the hell? Who's that?
这儿的护士还真费心
The male nurses here really dress up.
你是谁
Who are you?
是我啊 彼得·威尔科特斯上将
It's me, admiral Peter Wilcox.
什么
What?!
天呐
Oh, my god.
天呐 上将真有其人
Oh, my god, the admiral's real.
那你是谁
But who are you?
看来我就不是彼得·威尔科特斯了
I guess I'm not admiral Peter Wilcox.
我是威廉姆·皮科克斯上将
I'm, admiral william... P-peacocks.
真 真混乱啊
Wh-what a mix-up.
撤 撤
Dismissed! Dismissed!
对
Oh. Right.
失陪了 上将
Excuse me. Admiral.
慢走上将
Admiral.
梅丽尔 现在能跟你跳这支舞了吗
Meryl, may I finally have this dance?
好的
Y-yes.
刚才那人对我来说太老了
That other one was too old for me, I think.
而且他人特软 像果冻一样
And soft. I mean, I like jell-o,
我可不想和他跳舞
But I don't want to dance with it.
怎么回事 上将真有其人吗
I don't get it. The admiral is real?
这就是一场罗曼史 我是对的
I guess I was right about all this romance stuff.
我就知道 我是说
I knew it! I mean, I doubted it,
在我心生疑虑之前我是知道的
But before that, I knew it.
好吧 就算上将是真的
All right, maybe the admiral is real,
但珍珠项链还是乔尔拿的
but Joel still took the pearls.
那可一点都不浪漫 那叫冷血
That's not romantic, that's cold-blooded.
天呐 珍珠项链
Oh, my god, the pearls!
梅丽尔把珍珠放自己包里了
Meryl had the pearls in her purse.
它根本就没被偷
They weren't stolen at all.
露易丝 你全猜错了
Hey, you were wrong about everything, Louise.
也不能这样说
Okay, that's not how I'd put it.
为罗曼史欢呼 真爱真的存在
Hooray for romance! True love does exist.
记得提醒我把这告诉小吉米
Remind me to tell Jimmy Jr. that true love exists.
他肯定得高兴傻了
Oh, you're gonna make his day.
我们要不要打电♥话♥给博斯柯探长
Hey, should we call Sergeant Bosco
告诉他我们已经找到珍珠了
and let him know we found the pearls?
没必要 他肯定早把这事儿忘了
Nah. I'm sure he's totally forgotten about this case.
乔尔·格拉斯曼吗
Joel Glassman?
什么事
Yes?
我是博斯柯探长 现在怀疑你盗窃
Sergeant Bosco. Robbery.
天呐 是因为我用生日骗支票吗
Oh, my god! Is this about the birthday checks?
我发誓再也不犯了 我去把支票撕了
I swear to god I'll stop. I'll rip up the check.
我把钱都还给她
I-I'll give her all the money back!
老天爷啊
I... Oh, my god!
别哭 别哭
Stop crying. Stop crying.
我没哭
I-I'm not crying!
-别哭 -我没哭
- Stop crying. - I'm not crying!
鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob! Bob!
-鲍勃 鲍勃 -啥玩意儿
- Bob! Bob! - What the hell is that?
是他们 快关电视
It's them! Turn off the TV!
好好好 快趴地上 趴下
Okay, okay, okay. Get on the floor. Get down.
我们知道你在上面
We know you're up there!
我们看见你关电视了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表