女王殿下 真的是你
Your Majesty, it's really you!
真的是你
And it's really you,
在店里大哭的女士
lady crying in the middle of a store.
来 挪个地方
Come on, make some room.
我不喜欢这个 我们还卖♥♥这个吗
I don't like this. We sell this?
是你带来的吗
Did you bring this?
不是
I don't think so.
我们在这啥都做不了
Not much we can do here.
是啊 有沙发女王在呢
Yeah, Sofa Queen's got this.
-去宝宝椅那儿吗 -去宝宝椅那儿
- To the high chairs? - To the high chairs.
去宝宝椅那儿
To the high chairs!
-他们做什么了 -我就说啊 对吧
- They did what?! - I know, right?
怎么能这样对待女士的沙发
You don't do that to a woman's couch!
我就是在那沙发上把我的孩子拉扯大的
The couch I raised my babies on!
太过分了 嗨 鲍勃
Horrible! Hey, Bob!
哦不
Oh, no.
怎么了 女王殿下
Yes, your Majesty?
你有毛病吗
What's wrong with you?
我不是
I didn't, um...
我没想
I wasn't thinking.
这件事很复杂 因为...
It's complicated 'cause I...
-别摸那个 -抱歉
- Don't touch that! - Sorry.
我必须说 那听起来是个很特别的沙发
I got to say, that sounds like a special couch.
你有照片吗
You got any pictures?
有 我早上拍的 在这
Yeah, I took one this morning... here.
看 你看
Look, there you go.
还真...
Oh, that's, uh... Yeah.
不错 对不对
Good couch, right?
很有个性
It's got character.
是啊 它的个性都洒在上面了
Yeah, it's got character splattered all over it.
琳达 我们业内都称这种为烂沙发
Linda, that's what we call in the industry a nasty couch.
好吧 也许 也许确实很糟
Right. I gue... I gue... I guess it's bad.
是很糟吧
I guess it's bad.
好吧是很糟
Okay, it's bad.
琳达 你会觉得
Linda, you're gonna think
我只想给你推销新沙发 我确实是
I'm only trying to sell you a new couch, and I am.
我是沙发女王
I'm the Sofa Queen.
但我觉得你知道自己该做什么
But I think you know what you gotta do.
-什么 -你知道的
- What? - You know.
-我知道吗 -是的
- I do? - Yes.
-新沙发吗 -新沙发
- New couch? - New couch.
-我爱死你了 -我知道
- I love you. - I know.
-来抱抱 -太过了
- Give me huggies! - Too much.
抱歉抱歉抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry.
-别摸女王 -抱歉 抱歉
- Don't touch the queen. - Sor-Sorry. Sorry.
真的成真了
So it's really happening...
我们要有新沙发了
we're getting a new couch.
是啊 不用谢
It is, and you are welcome.
我们那又旧又臭的沙发真的要被取代了
We're actually replacing Old Stinko.
是的
Yup.
约翰·污点君
John Stain-mos.
老接屁沙发
Old... Fartcatcher.
好了老爸 淡定
Okay, Dad, take it easy.
悠著点来
Back off a little.
抱歉 我突然灵感爆棚了
Sorry, I-I got on a roll there.
让我出来 让我出来
Get it off! Get it off!
我们为什么要干这种事
Why did we do this?!
勒得我好疼 好疼
It pinches! It pinches!
这东西怎么可能给宝宝坐
This can't be safe for babies!
我为什么也干这种事
Why am I doing this?!
我知道自己不可能坐进去的
I knew I wouldn't fit.
我在想什么
What came over me?!
这有中毒性
It's intoxicating!
大家吃快点
Come on, everybody eat faster
然后我们就能在新沙发上开始电视之夜了
so we can start TV night on the new couch!
纸巾去哪了
Where are the napkins?
你是说卷纸吗
Do you mean the paper towel roll?
是的
Yeah.
这家伙不就和女王见过一面
This guy hangs out with a queen.
现在都用上纸巾了
Now he's using napkins.
有人把卷纸踢到客厅了
Someone kicked the paper towel roll down the hall.
第N次 露易丝 是你干的吗
Again. Louise, did you do that?
踢卷纸吗 当然了
Kick the paper towel roll? Of course.
那可是卷纸啊
It's a paper towel roll.
好吧 那请你把它捡起来可以吗
Right. Well, would you get it, please?
好吧
Fine!
嗨 这就尴尬了
Hi. Well, this is awkward.
就 就别往外看了
Just... not gonna look out there again.
天呐 我看了
Oh, God, I looked.
我看到你了 好吗
I see you, okay?!
我知道你在路边装可怜
I know what you're trying to pull,
想让我心软
looking all pathetic on the curb.
但没用的
But it's not gonna work.
我闭眼
I'll just close my eyes.
好吧 不应该闭眼的
Okay, shouldn't have closed my eyes.
露易丝 给我截卷纸
Louise, I need a paper towel, please.
吉恩吃意大利面又喷了
Gene motorboated his pasta again.
旧沙发
Old couch.
-是啊 -它会好好的 对吧
- Yup. - It's gonna be fine, right?
你在开玩笑吗 肯定好得很
Are you kidding? It's gonna be great!
还有美好的人生在等著它呢
It's got a rich, full life ahead of it.
一会儿就晒干了
It-It's gonna shake that off.
是啊 没有...很惨
Yeah, that wasn't... that sad.
不惨
No.
你们在这啊
There you are!
你错过了我们
You missed the part of dinner
把盘子扔水池里
where we all put our plates in the sink
假装有人会洗碗的一幕
and pretend somebody's gonna do the dishes.
好吧 新沙发 我们来啦
All right, new couch, here we come!
原来坐直了感觉是这样的
So this is what it feels like to sit upright.
感觉不错 客厅看起来都不一样了
It's nice. The room looks different.
又有一辆车来了
Here comes another car.
它会不会...天呐
Is it gonna...? Oh, God.
又从水坑上开过去了
It hit the puddle.
感觉它是冲著水坑去的
Looked like he went out of his way to hit it.
我这是犯什么傻呢
What am I being so sappy about?
没错我是喜欢搭沙发堡垒
Sure I liked making couch forts,
但用新的沙发也能搭啊
but I can make forts with the new couch.
那啥 新沙发的垫子是固定的
Actually, the cushions don't come off.
好吧 但旧沙发的确太破了
Okay, but the old couch is scruffy.
我们家可从来不留破烂 对吧
I mean... we don't keep scruffy things in this house, right?
-你在开玩笑吗 -好吧
- Are you serious? - Oh, right.
我们家活脱脱一个破烂城
Yeah. It's like Scruff City.
小杂种
Son of a bitch.
我们得去把它弄回来
We gotta go get it.
我好像听到你说
Sounds like you just said,
"我们得去把它弄回来"
"We've gotta go get it."
现在就去
Like, right now.
你俩在那说什么呢
What are you guys talkin' about over there?
我们要去把旧沙发搬回来
We gotta get the old couch back.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
坐这沙发上让我感觉都不认识自己了
I don't know who I am on this couch.
没错 我也不喜欢坐在这个沙发上的自己
Yeah! I don't like who I am on this couch.
啥 不不不
What?! Oh, no, no, no!
是我想要留下旧沙发来著
I wanted to keep the old couch,
可你们都说我疯了
but you told me I was nuts!
现在折腾了一圈
So we went through all this,
你们又不觉得我疯了
and now you think it isn't nuts?
是挺神经的 你们
It is pretty nuts, you guys.
我明白 可是看著外面那发臭的旧沙发
I know, okay? It's just, how can you not look
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表