*今天会是个好日子*
*Today is gonna be A great day*
*我会上《杯垫》杂♥志♥ 惊艳四方*
*I'll do Coasters magazine, and blow everyone away.*
*要是泰迪救不出老爸 我再想别的办法*
*If Teddy can't unstick my dad, I'll find another way.*
他还有呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
我立马赶来了
I rushed right over!
鲍勃怎么了吗
Something's going on with Bob?
没有 就只是
No, no, no, it's just...
下水管道有点毛病
The-the plumbing's messed up.
泰迪来修
And, teddy's here to fix it.
泰迪 你的工具呢
teddy, where are your tools?
没时间找工具了 琳达 用不着了
No time for tools, Linda! Don't need 'em!
泰迪 你在干什么
Teddy! What are you doing?
鲍勃 不用怕
Don't worry, Bob.
刚才只是热身
That was just a warm-up.
我把T恤给脱了
I'm taking my shirt off now.
现在来真的
This is the real deal!
我来了 交给我
I'm loose. I got this.
泰迪 别
Teddy, no!
天呐 啥情况
Oh, boy. Okay. Uh-oh. Holy what the...
大家好
Hi, everyone.
嗨 棉花糖糖
Hi, Marshmallow.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
鲍勃在他的顾客面前拉大便
Bob's pooping in front of his customers.
错 吉米 他没有在拉大便
Wrong, Jimmy! He's not pooping.
他被马桶粘住了
He's glued to the toilet.
鲍勃被马桶粘住了
Bob's glued to the toilet?
得让大家都来看看
People need to see this!
吉米 吉米 你去哪里
Jimmy! Jimmy, where are you going?
喂 全世界
Hey, everybody in the world!
鲍勃·贝尔彻被粘在马桶上了
Bob Belcher is stuck to the toilet!
真的 喂
Yeah! Yeah, you!
那边那个 过来
Hey, over there! Come here!
琳达
Linda?
-怎么了 -杀了我
- Bob? - Kill me.
瞧一瞧 看一看
Come on in, folks!
来围观粘在马桶上的可怜人儿
Come see the sad man stuck to the can!
超好笑
It's hilarious.
吉恩 谢谢你告诉大家我被粘住了
Gene, thanks for telling everyone I'm glued to a toilet.
我只告诉了吉米·派丝多
I only told Jimmy Pesto.
是吉米·派丝多告诉了所有人
Jimmy Pesto told everyone.
我有放社交网络上
I did post it on social media,
但那儿的人都很淡定
But people are cool there.
不会大惊小怪
They won't blab it up.
泰迪 求你告诉我你能把我弄下来
Teddy, please tell me you can get me off this toilet.
我能把你弄下来
Yes, I can.
只需要一遍又一遍把洗甲水
We just have to apply and reapply nail polish remover
涂在你的腿和屁♥股♥下面
to your legs and underbutt
等几个小时 你就解放了
And, in a few hours... Voila! You're free.
几个小时 你就这么点能耐
A few hours? That's the best you can do?
泰迪 杂♥志♥社的人在那之前就会来
Teddy, the guys from coasters are gonna be here before then!
我们要抓紧
We gotta hurry!
鲍勃 如果这是你做过的
Hey, Bob, If this is the dumbest thing
最蠢的事 冲一次厕所
That's ever happened to you, flush once.
天啊 琳
Oh, God, Lin.
咱关门吧
Please close the restaurant.
鲍勃 也许这是好事
Bob, maybe this is good.
等杂♥志♥社的人来了
When the guys from Coasters get here,
他们会看到餐馆里人头攒动
all they're gonna see is a crowded restaurant.
餐馆外都还有排队的人
"Oh, there's a bunch of people waiting in the street?
他们在排什么
"What are they waiting for?
一定在排开心汉堡店
Must be bob's burgers!"
等等 门外还有人么
Wait, there's people in the street?
没有 好吧 就几个
No. Okay, a few.
-好吧 很多 还有新闻车 -啥
- All right, a lot. And a news truck. - What?
但是我们会把你弄下来的
But we're gonna get you off that toilet
在采访之前 对吧 泰迪
and ready for that interview. Right, Teddy?
我已经在用风一般的速度刷了
I'm brushin' like the wind, Linda.
让格雷琴进来给你做头发
Gretchen can come in here and do your hair.
-不 -我去楼上
-No. -And I'm gonna go upstairs
挑一件好看的衬衫 让人家看看
and pick out a nice shirt that shows off that...
你有衬衫
that you have shirts.
我没有衬衫
I don't have shirts.
孩子们 看好门帘
Kids, guard the sheet door.
-没问题 -谁都不能进
- You got it, mom. - No one gets through this sheet!
格雷琴 该你上了 进去吧
All right. And Gretchen, you're in, let's go!
除了格雷琴
Except Gretchen.
-嗨 鲍勃 气色不错 -我的天
- Hi, Bob. Lookin' good. - Oh, my god.
得了 我以前又不是
Oh, please. Like I haven't done
没在厕所里给人家做过头发
somebody's hair on a toilet before.
我们现在在开心汉堡店外
We're outside Bob's Burgers, where a local grill cook
这里的厨师做菜做到马桶上去了
has gone from rush order to flush order.
他被他店里的马桶粘住了
He's glued to his restaurant's toilet.
我身旁这位是当地另一位餐饮从业人员
I'm here with another local restaurateur.
你对这件事的看法是什么
What's your take on this?
这是我人生中最棒的一天
This is the best day of my life.
我讨厌鲍勃
Oh, I hate Bob.
我应该先说这句的
I should have started with that.
是直播吗 来吉米·派丝多的餐馆吧
Are we live? Come to Jimmy Pesto's.
就在对面 非常好吃
Across the street. It's delicious...
我也有过类似遭遇
Same thing happened to me.
我在上面坐了三个星期
I was there for three weeks.
我没有求救
I didn't call for help.
因为我有自尊心
I had self-respect.
我靠喝马桶里的水活下来的
I drank toilet water to stay alive.
能用来冲 也能用来喝
You flush, you drink.
所有人都能做到
Anyone can do it.
我们都被粘在了一个叫地球的马桶上
We're all glued to a toilet called earth...!
别看了 围观群众们
Hey, look away, looky-loos.
没什么好看的
Nothing to see here.
是啊 往后站 看热闹的
Yeah, stand back, Lucy Lius.
五英尺内不得接近
Five-foot perimeter.
你们好 贝尔彻家的娃们
Hello, Belcher children.
我要和沙拉克进去
I need to get inside with Charac
让他给你们被粘马桶上的老爸拍张照
so he can do a portrait of your father on the toilet.
我们要把它印出来
We're going to print them,
大发横财
and we're going to make a fortune.
当然
Oh, sure.
这主意不错 快进来
Come right in. That sounds great.
想得美 一边儿去 老年人
Wrong! Step off, big man.
我保证 肯定会拍得很雅观
I assure you, it will be tasteful.
不是吗
No?
不是 我听到不了
No, I'm hearing no.
我们要过去
We're going to step away for a moment
讨论一下
and have a little conference.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
杂♥志♥社的人马上就要来了
The magazine people will be here soon.
别担心 大嗓门姑娘
Don't worry your pretty little bangs, all right?
我都交待好了 我刚打了个电♥话♥
I got this handled. I made a call.
并不是因为这是我的错 我没错
Not because it's my fault. 'Cause it's not.
你打给谁了 阿皇吗
Who'd you call? The Po-Po?
我都这么称呼教皇
That's what I call the Pope.
蓝的 黄的 蓝的 黄的
Blue, yellow. Blue, yellow.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
琳 随便选一件
Lin, just pick one.
你都比划了45分钟了
You've been doing this for 45 minutes.
你分我的心了
You're distracting me.
现在我又得重头再来了
Now I got to start over.
蓝的 黄的 蓝的 黄的
Blue, yellow. Blue, yellow.
黄的和厕所更配
No, the yellow one goes better with the toilet.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表