坦白吧
Nailed you.
我们要怎么处理你的头发呢
Now, what should we do with your hair?
-弄个米莱发型 -我以前都扎起来
- Lady mullet. - I used to wear it up.
一种上短 侧短 后长的发型
切
Boo.
蒂娜 有个问题 珍珠项链去哪儿了
Tina, question. Where are the pearls?
在梳妆台上
On the dresser.
没了
Not anymore.
珍珠项链
The pearls.
不见了
They're gone.
乔尔
Joel!
乔尔戴那个根本不配
Joel will never be able to pull those off.
有位叫梅丽尔·温特斯的报案说珍珠被盗
I got a call from a Meryl Winters about stolen pearls.
等下 博斯柯警长
One moment, sergeant Bosco.
梅丽尔 我们马上回来
Hey, Meryl, we'll be just a sec.
一切正常
Nothing happening out here. Heh.
没问题 我很乐意一个人静静
No problem, I'm happy to have some alone time.
博斯柯警长 我们报的案
Sergeant Bosco, we called you.
梅丽尔不知道她的珍珠被偷了
Meryl has no idea her pearls were stolen.
因为是你们几个偷的吗
Because you kids stole them?
什么 不是
What? No.
她的外甥乔尔偷的
Her nephew Joel stole them.
但她也不知道
But she doesn't know that either.
没过今晚我们什么都不能让她知道
She can't know any of this until after tonight.
因为她今晚和退休海军上将有个重要约会
We have a big date with a retired navy admiral.
也就是说 外甥乔尔在婶祖母和
Okay, so Joel the nephew stole the pearls
退休海军上将约会当天偷走了她的珍珠项链
on the night of the big date with the retired navy admiral.
让我把笔记本合上
Let me just close my notebook here.
别浪费我的时间
Don't waste my time.
我可是个真的警♥察♥
I'm a real policeman.
是真的 珍珠真的被偷了
It's true, there really are stolen pearls.
但我们要保密
But we need to keep it a secret.
我也有个秘密告诉你们
I've got a secret for you.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
秘密不是这么用的
That's not how secrets work!
如果有线索我通知你们
I'll let you know if anything turns up
我会"仔细"调查的
in the process of my exhaustive investigation.
你好 老妈
Hello, mother.
我靠 我靠 我靠
Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!
蒂娜 你还好吗
Tina, you okay?
没事 我是在说
Yep, I was just saying,
"我靠 这舞会肯定棒极了 我靠"
"Damn it, this dance is gonna be damn great. Damn it!"
来了 今日汉堡 泰迪
Here you go. Burger of the day, Teddy.
这是什么
What is it?
这是加了番茄酱和乳化奶酪的
Well, it's an open-faced burger with ketchup gel
露面汉堡
and emulsified cheese.
-面包哪儿去了 -在底下
- Where's the bun? - It's on the bottom.
你为什么放在底下
Why would you put it on the bottom?
应该放在上面的
It's supposed to be on the top, eh.
因为这是新品 泰迪
Because it's a new presentation, Teddy.
-生菜去哪了 -在奶油泡沫下面
- Where's the lettuce? - It's under the foam.
这是让我在里面洗个手的意思吗
What, am I supposed to wash my hands in this?
恶心
Gross.
这是塔杰和我昨晚想到的
Taj and I came up with it last night.
我们讨论的时候觉得这点子蛮好的
It sounded good when we were talking about it,
但我今天做才发现竟要花一个小时
but I realized today it takes me an hour to make.
哪止
Eh, a little more.
除开这个古怪汉堡之外
While we're on the subject of being a little "Eh,"
-这衣服是什么鬼 -他朋友莱昂内尔送的
- What's with the coat? - His friend Lionel gave it to him.
衣服不错
The jacket looks good,
不过你本人嘛
But you, on the other hand.
其实我自己也觉得不怎么好
Yeah, I don't feel so great.
昨晚我们玩得挺疯的
I mean, last night was pretty crazy.
莱昂内尔想去鱼市
Lionel wanted to go to the fish market
买♥♥最早那批线钓的剑鱼
to get first pick of the line-caught swordfish,
但没去成 因为我们一直停下来喝酒
But we never made it 'cause we kept stopping off for drinks.
天呐 鲍勃 你还真是豁出去了啊
Geez, Bob, you're really burning the candle at both ends.
你不能这样了 鲍勃
You can't keep this up, Bob.
我知道你觉得自己找到了组织
I know you think these are your people,
但你这年纪都能当他们鄙视的大叔了
but you're old enough to be their not very cool uncle.
今晚他们应该不会再约了
Well, I'm pretty sure we're all staying in tonight.
我们也总得休息
I mean, we got to take a break at some point.
莱昂内尔今晚想去小罗马尼亚的
Lionel wants to meet at a restaurant
餐馆聚聚
in Little Romania tonight.
我不会去的
I'm not gonna go.
他要我去 看来我得去了
He says I'm going. I guess I'm going.
但我不会喝酒的
But I-I'm not gonna drink.
"我们喝杜卡酒"
"We're all drinking tsuica."
似乎是一种罗马尼亚烈酒
It's romanian schnapps apparently.
天呐
Oh, my god.
好吧 鲍勃 今生遇见你是我的荣幸
Well, it was nice knowing you, Bob.
你死后我会帮你照顾琳达和孩子们的
I'll take good care of Linda and the kids for you.
多谢 泰迪
Thanks, Teddy.
需要我帮你穿裙子吗 梅丽尔
You need any help with your dress, Meryl?
我自己可以 只是有点忘记...
I'm okay. I don't remember...
怎么穿高领的衣服了
being a turtleneck.
你把头套到胳膊洞里了
You have your head through the arm hole.
除此以外 其它都很好
But other than that, you look great.
那项链怎么办
So what do we do about the necklace?
看 白色的薄荷糖
Look, chalky white mints.
不怎么好吃 最好别吃
They're not that good. Avoid.
不 如果弄点牙线和胶水
No, if we get some dental floss and some glue,
我们就有珍珠了
We'll have some pearls.
芳香清新的珍珠
Some fresh smelling pearls.
所以我们不告诉她
So we're not gonna tell her
她外甥偷了项链吗
that her nephew stole her necklace.
等等 等跳完舞 我们再告诉她
Later, after the dance. We'll break it to her then,
到时候她会被上将深深迷住
and she'll be so in love with the admiral,
根本不在乎自己的侄子是小偷了
That she won't even care that her nephew's a thief.
一定会这样的
I just know it.
上将
The admiral.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
根本没有上将
There is no admiral.
什么 什么
What? What?
乔尔每周都来拿25美金的生日支票
Joel comes every week and gets a $25 birthday check,
但他不满足
But he wants more.
他知道他的梅丽尔婶祖母有珍珠
And he knows aunt Meryl has pearls,
但不知道她放哪儿了
But he doesn't know where she keeps them.
有道理 但没听懂
Nodding along but confused.
这出与上将浪漫共舞的戏全是乔尔编的
Joel creates the admiral and this romantic dance baloney
他的目的是让梅丽尔奶奶
so she'll take her pearls out
把珍珠拿出来
from wherever she's storing them,
一旦珍珠被带到养老院 他就能轻松顺走了
and once they're here, they're easy to swipe.
是乔尔寄的那封信 你还没看出来吗
Joel sent that letter, don't you see?
不 不可能
No, it can't be.
想想吧 蒂娜 乔尔是不是恰好
Come on, Tina, Joel shows up on the exact same day
在上将该来的那天现身的
the admiral's supposed to come?
你不觉得那太巧了吗
Isn't that a little coincidental?
到时候你穿上礼服 带上珍珠项链
"You wear your dress and pearls,
我穿着我的白色海军服
and I'll wear my navy whites."
海军服 海军服
Whites. Whites.
我还留着我的珍珠项链呢
And I still have my pearls.
在我的储藏室里
They're in a storage unit.
盒里 盒里
Unit. Unit.
我能单独和我婶祖母说两句吗
Can I have a word with my aunt in private?
两句 两句
Private. Private.
天呐
Oh, my god.
你给上将回信那一刻
When you replied to "the admiral,"
整出戏就正式拉开了帷幕
you set this whole thing in motion.
阿蒂 抱歉 这场罗曼史成了诈曼史
Sorry, T, this romance is a "faux-mance."
蒂娜 你还好吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表