你们谁去接下电♥话♥
Will somebody get that?
吉恩 你接啊
Gene, why don't you get the phone?
你不是很擅长么
You're so good at it.
也许是有人
You know, it could be someone
送免费的烤鸡肉串哦
offering free chicken satay...
我去接 我去接
I'll get it, I'll get it!
开心汉
Bob's Burg...
全粘我耳朵上了
It's all over my ear!
你被"黏"啦
You just got gooped.
葡萄果酱啊
Grape jelly.
这简直是我们玩过最好的恶作剧
This is the best prank war we've ever had.
"黏"人恶作剧
Goop there it is.
我是不是错过了一个"黏"作剧
Did I just miss a goop?
你们还没黏够吗
Haven't you kids done enough gooping?
永远黏不够
Never!
鳄梨酱
Guacamole!
哎呀 刮胡膏
No! Shaving cream!
鹰嘴豆泥
Hummus!
牙膏
Toothpaste!
二连黏 我被二连黏了
Double goop! Double goop!
你们这样就只是在浪费食物
So, pretty much just a huge waste of food.
和纸巾
And toiletries.
你们没搞厨房♥的电♥话♥吧
You kids didn't goop the phone in the kitchen, did you?
我们可不能保证什么
Well, there's no way to know for sure.
干净的
It's clean.
我是说 脏是脏 至少没被黏
I mean, as clean as it ever is.
开心汉堡店
Bob's Burgers.
你好 鲍勃
Hello, Bob.
我是奇斯基普·马瑞琪奇
It's Skip Marooch.
那位名厨
The celebrity chef!
奇斯基普·马瑞琪奇 你好
Skip Marooch. Hi.
我听不太清你说什么
I... I can barely hear you.
我在直升机里
I'm in a helicopter.
我在为我的新书寻找异国香料
I'm searching for exotic spices for my new book.
你确定这是个好方法吗
Is that a good way to do that?
香料不是都很小吗
I mean, spices are so small.
你知道我有多喜欢你做的食物吧
Listen, you know how much I like your food, right?
多谢
Yeah. Thanks.
我刚和
I just got off the phone
《杯垫》杂♥志♥的记者通了电♥话♥
with a journalist for coasters magazine.
他们要为无名餐馆做一篇报道
They're doing a piece on unknown restaurants.
有点类似餐厅界的"沧海遗珠"
It's like an "undiscovered gems" kind of thing.
我告诉他们应该去你的店看看 鲍勃
I told them they should try your place, Bob.
太好了
Oh, that's great.
但我们并非无名餐馆
I mean, we're not unknown, Skip.
我们应该算尚未出名
I mean, I feel like we're sort of under-known.
对 我知道
No, I know.
但问题是
But here's the thing,
他们今天就得去
they have to do it today.
三点可以吗 鲍勃
Can you do 3:00, Bob?
可以
Uh, yeah!
太好了 你肯定会一炮成名的
Great! This'll really put you on the map.
谢谢你
Wow. Thank you.
我跟你说我在直升机上了吗
Did I tell you I'm in a helicopter?
说了 很牛逼
Yep. Yep, that's great.
好事儿来了
This is exciting.
猜猜刚刚那是谁
Guess who that was?
活人还是死人
Alive or dead?
别闹 琳达
No. Linda.
是斯基普·马瑞琪
It was Skip Marooch.
难怪你接电♥话♥的时候
Oh. That's why you said "Skip Marooch"
喊了声斯基普·马瑞琪
when you picked up the phone.
他跟一家杂♥志♥的记者提到我们
He told this magazine writer about us
那人今天下午三点要来店里
and now he's coming here this afternoon at 3:00
给我们做个专题报道
to do a profile on us.
还会带一个摄影师
He's bringing a photographer with him.
希望是安妮·莱柏维兹
I hope it's Annie Leibovitz.
美国肖像摄影师
曾拍摄黛咪·摩尔怀孕时的裸照
我想怀孕然后像黛咪·摩尔一样涂颜料拍裸照
I want to be pregnant and painted like Demi Moore!
是什么杂♥志♥
What magazine is it?
《杯垫》
Coasters.
《杯垫》
Coasters?
《杯垫》
Coasters.
你看《杯垫》吗
You read Coasters?
人人都看《杯垫》
Everybody reads Coasters.
就是那本免费的杂♥志♥嘛
It's that free magazine.
没人不看《杯垫》
You can't not read Coasters.
盖尔姨妈给我订了那杂♥志♥
Aunt Gayle bought me a subscription.
原来是免费的
But now I'm finding out it's free.
专题报道
A profile!
跟上封面差不多了
That's practically the cover!
我穿什么呢
What am I gonna wear?
等等 你要穿什么
Wait, what are you gonna wear?
你做好准备了吗
Are you ready for this?
我 当然了
I'm... Yeah, of course.
我以前也接受过采访
I mean, I've done interviews before.
-什么时候 -浴缸里
- When? - In the bathtub.
我自问自答
I do both parts.
进行得怎么样
How do they go?
有些还行
Some go well.
有一个问题我拒答了
I walked out of one.
他们问你什么了
What were they asking you?
是关于你的小♥弟♥弟♥的吗
Were they ding-dong questions,
所以你才不想答吗
and you didn't want to go there?
我希望你们今天下午
Maybe this afternoon,
可以展现出
if you could all just act...
和普通人没什么两样
like normal people that are...
但又和平时的自己
totally different people...
完全不同的形象
than the people that you are.
我当蒂娜 蒂娜 你当我
I'll be Tina. Tina, you be me.
好的 我当吉恩 这计划我喜欢
Okay. I'll be Gene, I like his whole deal.
还有 不要在搞"黏"作剧了
Also, no more gooping.
以后不搞"黏"作剧
No more future goopings.
没问题 伙计
You got it, buddy.
露易丝 我是认真的
Louise, I am serious.
我保证 除了当下正在进行
Yeah, there will be no goopings put into action
或已经完成的以外
excluding any and all current or existing goopings
不会再有任何"黏"作剧
that have heretofore been laid.
天呐
Oh, my god.
这搞不好会让我们一炮成名
This could be big for us.
我知道 这可是《杯垫》杂♥志♥啊
I know, it's friggin' Coasters, Bob.
也许你该练习下
Hey, maybe you should do some practice
如何回答问题
questions for your interview.
好吧 你问
Okay, sure.
好 来了哈
Okay, here we go.
鲍勃·贝尔彻是谁
Who is Bob Belcher?
鲍勃·贝尔彻是什么
What is Bob Belcher?
鲍勃·贝尔彻在哪儿
Where is Bob Belcher?
琳
Okay, Lin, that...
为什么是鲍勃·贝尔彻
Why is Bob Belcher?
他们不会问这种问题
They're not gonna ask questions like that.
-绝不会 -为什么 会的
- Ever. - Why? No, yeah.
还有你拿着刀在我面前晃
And you're waving a knife in my face,
会让我很紧张 琳
which is making me nervous, Lin.
你慌了 很好
You're rattled. Good.
这是你一整天说的第一句实话
That's the first honest thing you've said all day.
我貌似要闹肚子了
Oh, I think I might be getting diarrhea.
也别太坦诚
Okay, too honest.
一紧张就想拉
Oh... Panic poops.
天
Oh, my god.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表