给窗户量尺寸 准备装遮蓬
Measuring the window for an awning.
看来你们已经见过了
I take it you've met, then.
嗯 我从琳达那儿都听说了
Yup. I heard all about it from Linda.
恭喜你 鲍勃
Congrats, Bob.
我就知道你会大获成功的
I always knew you'd make it big time
如果你有位有钱的老朋友的话
if one of your old friends ever made a bunch of money.
-多谢 泰迪 -我已经拟好一份
- Thanks, Teddy. - I already made a list of repairs
整修清单了
that we can get started on.
有趣的是 整修正好需要
It's funny, it came out to exactly
十万美元
$100,000 worth of work.
东加西加就十万了
It adds up.
加一加就十万了 鲍鲍
It adds up, Bobby.
-好吧 淡定 泰迪 -什么
- All right, take it easy, Teddy. - Yeah?
我会帮你改造餐厅的 鲍勃
I'm riding this one out as far as she'll go, Bob!
这也是我人生的重要转折
This is my big break, too!
别往玻璃上哈气了
Quit smudging!
-装遮蓬也许不错 -当然
- An awning could be a good idea. Sure.
但我没想到你会同意做提基主题
But I'm surprised you went for the tiki thing.
提基主题
The tiki thing?
是啊 你不知道吗
Yeah. You didn't know?
遮蓬会做成棕榈叶的
It's gonna be a palm-frond awning.
我们要给店里增加提基元素
We're gonna tiki-fy the place.
提基元素
"Tiki-fy"?
你又在恶作剧了
Oh, you're pranking me.
好吧 这次这个不错
I-I get it. Good one.
不不 我认真的 鲍勃
No, no, I'm serious, Bob.
生意经第一条
It's business 101.
你需要个切入点 引人上钩
You need an entry point, a hook.
我想的是用那笔钱
I-I figured we would use the money
升级下设备
to maybe upgrade some equipment,
做些广♥告♥之类的 但是
or do some advertising, but...
这就是广♥告♥
This is advertising!
用光鲜有趣 独具一格的元素
You lure people in with something flashy and fun,
把顾客吸引进来
something that distinguishes you,
他们进店以后 再用产品惊艳他们
and once they're in, you wow them with your product.
我觉得在理
Makes sense to me.
谢谢了 泰迪
Thank you, Teddy.
我本人的切入点是我的刘海
My entry point is my bangs.
然后再用我迷人的个性惊艳他们
Then I wow them with my winning personality.
-你是用口气惊艳我的 -谢谢
- You wow me with your breath. - Thank you.
我刚发现遮蓬是因为装在窗户上
Hey! I just realized it's called an awning
所以才叫遮棚的[谐音]
because it's "On" The window.
对哦
Oh, yeah!
只是 提基主题
It's just, tiki, I mean...
我们不该讨论下吗
should we talk about this?
如果你不喜欢 我们可以做点别的
Hey, if you don't like it, we can do something else,
但我觉得你会喜欢的
but I think you're gonna like it.
和这海边小镇很搭的
It goes with the whole beach town thing.
顾客走进来 看到提基
You walk in here, see the tiki,
就会觉得 "嗯 这就对了 完美"
and you say, "Yeah. It makes sense. Perfect."
我们是住在海边
We do live by the beach.
我 我不知道
I... I don't know.
别担心 鲍勃
Don't-don't worry, Bob.
目的地还是你的汉堡
The destination is still your burger,
但餐馆是通向它的路
but the restaurant is the journey there.
天呐 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Wow, I just got chills.
-因为我自己的话 -好吧
- From me. -Okay...
而且 我还从沼泽港一个倒闭的餐厅里
Plus, I found a bunch of tiki stuff for sale
买♥♥到了许多处理的提基装饰品
at a place that went out of business in Bog Harbor.
但他们停业了
But they went out of business
所以应该不怎么...
so that doesn't seem like...
他们没有你那么厉害的食物 鲍勃
They didn't have your superior product, Bob.
这样 我去看看那些货
Tell you what, I'll go check that stuff out
你继续想想提基的事儿
and you keep Tik-ing about it.
"tik-ing"谐音"thinking"
看到没 提基有这么多玩笑可开
See? All these fun jokes we can make?
挺...好
Yup, that's... great.
当然还有更好的 但你懂我意思
I mean, we'll think of better ones, but you get the idea.
过会见
See you in a bit!
主题 琳 我们已经有主题了
A theme? Lin, we already have a theme.
那就是餐馆 餐馆主题
It's a restaurant. Restaurant theme.
也许就是弄点东西
It'll probably be just a couple things
给店里装扮一下
to spruce up the place, you know?
没啥大不了的
Nothing crazy.
这么多...货呢
So, this is a lot of stuff.
是啊 好货
Yeah, great stuff.
有提基水壶
We got the tiki water pitchers,
提基调味瓶
the tiki salt and pepper shakers.
用来发射提基唾沫球的提基吸管
Tiki straws for tiki spitballs.
撑在饮料上的小伞
Umbrellas for the drinks.
下雨的时候能保持冰块干燥
In case it rains, keep the ice dry.
几个提基雕像
Couple of tiki statues...
好可怕
Ooh, scary!
这些放哪
Where do these guys go?
随便哪
Wherever there's space...
桌子上 柜台上 任何地方
tables, countertops, everywhere!
这是什么
What's this?
用来装饰柜台的
That's to wrap around the bottom of the counter.
我们的吧台要跳草裙舞啦
Our counter's gonna look like a sexy hula dancer!
那我要穿椰子壳胸罩吗
Should I start wearing a coconut bra?
-不 -要 -大家都这么想
- No. - Yes. - Everybody's thinking it.
这个是最大亮点
And here's the crown jewel of it all...
欢迎光临
Aloha!
你会说话
You can talk!
它里面装有动作检测器
It's on a motion detector.
把它放在门边上 每当有人走进来
You put it near the door, and when people walk by,
-它就会说欢迎光临 -我想干这个
- it says, "Aloha." - I wanted that job.
我通常不喜欢在室内带墨镜
Wow, I, uh, usually don't like sunglasses indoors,
但这菠萝跟墨镜很配
but that pineapple really pulls it off.
水果中的酷妞儿
That is one cool fruit.
大家一定会被它迷住的
People are gonna go crazy for that pineapple.
-是啊 -生正逢时啊
- Yeah. - What a time to be alive.
还有座用来放它的巨型火山 你们会喜欢的
You're gonna love the giant volcano it sits on.
来搭把手好吗 泰迪
Will you give me a hand with it, Teddy?
好的 好的 移山去
Sure, sure. Moving mountains.
上帝的能耐也不过如此吧
This is what God must feel like.
真是激动人心啊
Well, this is very exciting.
这下我们都用不着去夏威夷了
And now we don't need to go to Hawaii.
欢迎光临
Aloha!
欢迎你光临
Aloha to you.
菠萝君 如果我今生注定要嫁给一个
Hey, pineapple, if I'm supposed to marry a cute boy
马场里的帅哥 请说"欢迎光临"
and live on a horse farm, say "Aloha."
-欢迎光临 -太好了
- Aloha! - Yes.
如果你是开玩笑的 请再说"欢迎光临"
And if you're kidding, say "Aloha" Again.
-欢迎光临 -讨厌
- Aloha! - Damn.
孩子们 够了 别管那菠萝了
Kids, enough. Leave the pineapple alone.
天呐 还真是巨型的
God, that is really giant.
那是 我买♥♥了最大的
Yeah, I got the biggest one.
你觉得怎么样 合伙人
So what do you think, partner?
很好 特别好
Great. Really great.
这只是冰山一角
And this is all just the tip of the iceberg.
我有四个字给你 鲍勃
I have two words for you, Bob:
迈代是一种鸡尾酒
-迈代薯条 -什么
- Mai-tai fries. - What?
类似代基里酒薯条但用的是迈代
They're like daiquiri fries but Mai tai.
这将成为下一个潮流 我们回头再讨论
It's the next big thing. We'll talk about it later.
来吧
And here you go.
-欢迎光临 -欢迎光临
- Aloha! - Aloha!
-欢迎光临 -欢迎光临
- Aloha! - Aloha!
真是百听不厌
I will not get tired of this.
这里的所有东西都是这样
Nobody's gonna get tired of any of this stuff.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表