and Courtney show on the air or what?
一周的试用期
For a one-week trial,
然后再等校长 副校长
pending final approval by the principal,
副校长助理的最终定夺
the vice principal, and the assistant vice principal.
你参加我就参加
I'm in if you're in.
我也打算这么说的
That's what I was gonna say.
-要不要再来个击掌 -好
- Should we try our high five again? - Yeah.
-很好 -抱歉
- Oh, good. Oh... - Oh, sorry.
我手上口水太多了
That was a lot of spit in my hand.
潮湿性感
Wet and wild.
我们再排一遍
Let's try it again.
-今天有啥事儿 -报名 就这事儿
- What's up? - Sign-ups, that's what.
今天艺术社团会在课休时间接受报名
Art club sign-ups today at recess.
听起来不错哦
Hey-hey, that sounds amazing!
也许可以加一句
Maybe you could add a little
"艺术社团 不是艺术俱乐部
"Art Club, not Art's Club.
具体点 谁的艺术"
Like what? Who's Art?"
老爸 别打岔 这是我和吉恩自己的事
Dad! Knock it off! This is Gene's and my thing.
抱歉 记住
Sorry. Oh, and remember
表演期间别吸你的项链
not to suck on your necklace during the show.
她知道 道格
She knows, Doug.
抱歉 我只是太兴奋了
Sorry, I'm just so excited.
我一直都想为你争取这样的生活 亲爱的
I've always wanted this life for ya, sweetie!
没有比有一个混演艺圈的孩子更好的事了
Nothing's better for a child than being in showbiz.
谢谢你开车送我们来 道格
Thanks for the ride, Doug!
你不拿上这半块马芬蛋糕去学校吗
Doesn't your half a muffin want to go with you to school?
不了 我留著明天吃
Nah. I left that there for tomorrow.
我知道还剩多少
And I know exactly how much there is,
所以千万别偷吃
so don't try anything!
听著 流程是这样
All right, so here's how it's gonna work.
勒邦姿老师先播广播的前半部分
Ms. Labonz will do the first half of the announcements.
然后你们就利用后半部分
Then you'll come on the air
让大家嗨起来
and blow everyone away with the better half.
你们俩个小屁孩以为自己能做晨间广播吗
You kids think you can do the morning announcements?
晨间广播非我莫属
I am the morning announcements!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
大家都冷静一下
Let's calm down everyone.
只是一周的试运行
It's just a one-week trial.
不过他俩要大获成功
Unless they absolutely crush it
那你就没的做了 勒邦姿
and then your time is up, Labonz.
最后 表扬卡梅隆·麦克弗森
And lastly, Cameron McPherson
因为他读了一本书
won some prize for reading a book.
恭喜你 卡梅隆
Congratulations, Cameron.
接下来的晨间广播要交给
And now the rest of the morning announcements
瓦格斯塔夫两位冉冉升起的星星
will be read by two rising stars here at Wagstaff.
我就在这里听著
I'm gonna be right here listening.
一旦你们卡壳
As soon as you Stu-stu-stutter,
我就要进来夺回我的麦克风
I'm gonna come in and take that Mic back.
看呐 这有一份最后一刻送进来的
Oh, look, here's a very important
很重要的广播 之前不知道塞哪儿了
last minute announcement that must've got misplaced.
你故意藏起来的 好不让他们准备
You hid that from them so they couldn't prep.
该死 勒邦姿 你这样不公平
Damn it, Labonz, you're not playing fair!
去他的公平
Screw fair.
没事 就是西班牙社团
Okay, okay, the Spanish Club field trip
到墨西哥餐馆实地考察的计划取消了
to the Mexican restaurant got canceled.
我们做得到的 "取消"和什么词押韵
We can do this! What rhymes with canceled?
浪漫嗷
romance-led?
《糖果屋》嗷
Gretel and Hanseled?
伙计们 开始了 开始了
Guys, come on! Come on!
再不开始就没机会了
It's now or never!
早上好 瓦格斯塔夫的同学们
Good morning, Wagstaffians.
瓦格斯塔夫的同学们
Wagstafarians.
多谢
Oh, thanks.
这里是"吉恩考特尼
And this is The Rest Of The Morning Announcements
广播第二趴"
With Gene And Courtney.
*抱歉 西班牙社团*
*Sorry, Spanish Club*
*你们的餐馆之旅被取消了*
*Your trip to the restaurant was canceled*
*你们的果馅饼也吃不了了*
*So your plans to eat... flan were flan-celed.*
说得好
Good one.
该死
Oh, damn it.
*说起男厕所*
*When it comes to the boys room*
*有些人总是搞错*
*Some of you are confused*
*小便池用来尿尿 大号♥别往那儿坐*
*The urinal's for number one, not for number two.*
我去 吉恩和考特尼堪比
Damn, Gene and Courtney are like
我们学校的"白老虎兄弟"
the Siegfried and Roy of this school.
拉斯维加斯著名娱乐表演秀
以其动物明星白狮子与白老虎闻名于世
他们的歌♥就是他们的白老虎
And their songs are their white tigers.
是的 他们很像
Oh, yeah, they are like that.
太好了 太好了 我们成功了
Yes! Yes! We did it!
我们成功了
We did it!
接招吧 勒邦姿
Take that, Labonz!
好吧你们俩 继续努力
All right you two, keep it up
"吉恩考特尼晨间广播第二趴"
and The Rest Of Morning Announcements
就能一直做下去
With Gene and Courtney is here to stay.
-抱歉 你好 -你好
- Excuse me. Hi. - Hi.
你们正忙著呢是吧
Busy time for you guys, huh?
非常忙 是的
Very. Yeah.
你们这儿没有250朵康乃馨对吧
you don't have 250 carnations, do you?
我再问问别家
I'll just... call around.
好吧就偷看一眼
Okay, maybe just a peek.
那是个"蒂"字吗
Is that a "T"?
我觉得应该是"蒂"
I think that's a "T".
-要电筒吗 -要 等等 不用
- Need a flashlight? - Yes... Wait. No.
我没偷看
I wasn't peeking.
我也没偷看你
And I wasn't spying on you.
福旺德老师和其他同学
Mr. Frond and the entire student body
都信任我
have put their trust in me.
这是私人的情人节贺卡
These are private Valentine's cards.
我两秒就能搞定那把锁
I can pick that lock in, like, two seconds.
那就快搞定这家伙吧
Then pick that son of a bitch!
好了
Voila.
会有几张是给我的呢
Wonder how many have my name on them.
肯定至少有两张
I'm pretty sure at least two, but...
不过谁知道呢
who knows, right?
-一张都没有 -哟
- None! - Yikes.
我一朵花都没有吗
I didn't get a single carnation?!
周五才是情人节呢
Well, Valentine's Day isn't till Friday.
某二缺还有时间给你买♥♥花
There's still time for some dope to buy you a flower.
乔丝玲有四朵
Jocelyn got four?!
是谁给乔丝玲送这么多花
Who the hell is sending Jocelyn so many flowers?!
我可以用蒸汽把信封拆开
Well, I can steam them open and we could find out.
不会有人发现我们偷看了的
No one would know we peeked.
我们不应该这样 管它呢
We shouldn't... but we should.
还挺难开的
They were tricky,
不过我很小心 我觉得
but I went real slow and I think...
蒂娜 这什么情况
Tina, what the hell?
我控制不住自己
I couldn't help it!
开了一个
I opened one and then another!
就再也停不下来了
And then another!
我的天 这真的
Oh, my God, this is...
我太为你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you!
现在全打乱了
Now they're separated and I have no way to know
我不知道是谁送谁的了
who sent a card to who!
为什么不知道是谁送的
Why don't you know who sent the cards?
因为信封上只有收信人的名字
Because the envelopes only say who they're to on them
卡上只有送信人的名字
and the cards only say who they're from!
这系统也太糟心了
Well, that's a terrible system.
也只有在这种情况下才会糟心
It's only a terrible system in this exact scenario.
我怎么办 怎么办
What do I do? What do I do?!
宝贝 怎么啦
What's wrong sweetie? What's the matter?
怎么看起来像情人节吐在这里了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表