is get Jairo un-evicted from his old place.
我们能做什么
How are we gonna do that?
找高层
By taking our case to the top.
碧昂斯曾创作歌♥曲"Love on Top"
碧昂斯么
Beyonce?
差不多
Close.
把我画得像只狮子
Now make me look like a lion.
费舍奥德先生 你被告了
Mr. Fischoeder, you've been served.
好咧 十分钟后 拜
Okay, it'll be ready in ten minutes, bye!
外带订单来了 鲍鲍
To-go order, Bobby!
"四个今日汉堡" 琳
"Four burgers of the day." Lin?
-咋了 -我们已经不卖♥♥今日汉堡了
- Yeah. - We don't serve those anymore.
对哦
Oh, right.
客人十分钟后就到了
Well, uh, they're coming in ten minutes,
随便给他们做点啥吧
so cook 'em something.
我看看
Okay, let's see here now...
美国爆米花品牌
根据奥威尔瑞登巴克...
"...pursuant to Orville vs. Redenbacher..."
逼逼逼
Blah, blah, blah...
Hebeas Porpoise 一部涉及诉讼的惊悚小说
海豚绑♥架♥案 逼逼逼
"Habeas porpoise," Blah, blah, blah...
撤回对杰罗的驱逐令
"Reverse-evict Jairo."
蓝莓味的马克笔
Blueberry-scented marker.
-对 蓝莓的 -为此我们还多花了笔钱
- Yeah, blueberry. - We pay extra for that.
怎么我闻到的是假律师的味道
Well, I smell a fake lawyer in the mix here.
-啥 -啥 你胆子好大
- What? - What?! How dare you!
-被你发现了 -蒂娜
- You got us. - Tina!
我自己偶尔也会假扮律师
Yes. I use fake lawyers myself from time to time.
我曾经用一封口气颇为戏谑
I once stopped these very wharf workers from unionizing
但信头威慑力十足的信
with a rather playful letter
成功阻止了码头工人成立工会
on a very threatening letterhead.
有意思 我想你肯定不愿意
Interesting. I bet you wouldn't want them
他们得知真♥相♥吧
to find that out, would you?
糟糕 我♥干♥嘛要跟
Oh, why did I say that to someone
有求于我的人讲这件事儿
who wants something from me?
我还以为已经打发掉你们了呢
I thought we were cool.
我不做
I'm not doing it.
我不做今日汉堡
I'm not cooking a burger of the day.
行啊 随便你
All right, fine, whatever.
我就做普通汉堡
I'm just making regular burgers.
不会给我压力的普通汉堡
Regular, stress-free burgers.
有了 我去看看冰箱里有什么
You know what? I'll see what's in the fridge
就往汉堡上放什么
and I'll just slap something on.
但我不会给它取名字
But I am not gonna name it.
这下好了 压力又来了
Great, now I'm stressed.
而且我还没时间了
And I'm running out of time.
有百里香
And there's thyme.
和蛋
Huh, egg.
-琳 -咋了
- Lin! - What...?
-琳达 -怎么了
- Linda! - What?
-蛋液百里香[谐音梗] -啥
- Runny out of thyme! - What?
蛋液加百里香
Runny fried egg and thyme!
蛋液百里香汉堡
The "Runny Out Of Thyme Burger!"
是我几周以来最好的作品
It's the best one I've come up with in weeks!
他回来了
Oh, he's back!
我回来了
I'm back, baby!
鲍勃 我反著做俯卧撑的时候
Uh, Bob, will you hold my ponytail
你能帮我接著马尾吗
while I do some upside-down push-ups?
等等
Hold on a minute.
这是怎么回事
What's going on with this?
我想出一个让我很得意的
Oh, I came up with a burger of the day
今日汉堡
that I'm really proud of.
我不懂
I'm confused.
你不是放弃了吗
You gave them up.
那会给你压力啊
Because they are stress makers.
但也能给他带来快乐
Well, they're also happy makers.
要不我们改叫它"欢乐餐" 等等
Hey, we should call them "Happy meals." Oh, wait...
你好不容易找回宁静了
You were finally at peace,
就像鸽子找到了一瓶花生酱
like a pigeon who found a jar of peanut butter.
杰罗 我很喜欢鸽子的比喻
Jairo, you know I love your pigeon analogies,
可虽然我每天早上一睁眼
but I think I need to wake up every day
就得绞尽脑汁想今日汉堡
and wrestle with this, and create something.
是挺有压力的 但也很值
And that can be stressful, but it's worth it.
这才是我的鲍勃 压力山大的鲍勃
There's my Bob. There's my stressful Bob.
你的身体会再次变得僵硬 腐♥败♥
Your body will turn back into a knotted, rotted thing.
会像船一样嘎吱作响
It will creak like a boat.
我喜欢他嘎吱作响
I like his creaking.
这样我在黑暗中也能找到他
I know where he is in the dark.
-那我就得走了 -什么
- Then I must go. - What?
在你找到住的地方前 可以继续住这的
You can still stay here until you find another place.
不了 你的压力会让这地方氛围凝重
No. Your... your stress will make it all stressy in here.
你要去哪儿
Where you gonna go?
我...不知道
I don't... know.
或许我得变换自己的生活方式了
Maybe I need to change the way I live...
买♥♥件夹克
buy a jacket...
准备打包走人吧 杰罗
Hit the bricks, Jairo!
你可以住回你原来的地方了
You can move back into your old place.
这下全解决了
Oh, everything's fine!
杰罗不用改变自己了
No changes for Jairo!
真的吗费舍奥德先生 你肯让杰罗回去
Really, Mr. Fischoeder? You'll take Jairo back?
只要能阻止又一场工人起义
Well, if it means avoiding another worker uprising...
这年头工人起义都没过去好玩儿了
which aren't as fun as they used to be,
主要是因为工人都被当人看了
now that workers are considered "People."
谢谢你 费舍奥德先生
Thank you, Mr. Fishsticks.
我以后可不敢跟小孩儿讲实话了
That'll teach me to be honest with children.
再见 贝尔彻一家
Good-bye, Belcher family.
鲍勃 这是你应得的
And Bob, you earned this.
红的
The red one!
哎呀 抱歉
Oh, whoops, sorry about that.
我是想给你紫色的
I meant to give you the purple one.
好吧
Oh. O-Okay.
快看黑板 写东西了 它又活了
The chalk board! It's not blank. It's alive again!
一个外带订单让你们老爸走出低潮期了
A to-go order busted your father out of his slump.
对了 客人怎么还没来
Yeah, what's taking them so long?
他们的汉堡该凉掉了
Their burgers are gonna get cold.
他们不会来了
They're not coming.
啥 不来了
What? They're not?
对 其实根本没有什么外带订单
Yeah, no, there wasn't really a to-go order.
我编的 但奏效了
I made it up. And it worked!
我真是你的缪斯女神
I am your muse!
缪斯之舞
Muse-dance!
但汉堡是真的哦
But the burgers are real.
没杰罗感觉怪怪的
It's kind of weird not having Jairo around.
杰罗回来了
Jairo's back.
我给忘了 我这会儿
Totally forgot, I'm supposed
该上课的
to teach a class right now.
我们能...
Would it be cool if we...
地下室是你们的了
Go ahead. Use the basement.
谢谢 鲍勃 你最棒了
Thank you, Bob, you're the best.
黑板上有东西了
There's something on the board.
黑板上有东西了
There's something on the board!
鲍鲍 快给我做一个
Bobby, make me one of those!
不过别加蛋 怪恶心的
But hold the egg. That sounds gross.
百里香也别加了
And the thyme.
就给我做个西红柿汉堡得了
Do you know what? Just do the tomato one!
我进来了
I'm coming in!
缪斯之舞
Muse dance!
缪斯之舞
Muse dance!
缪斯之舞
Muse dance!
缪斯之舞
Muse dance!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表