-你拿走了 -拿走什么 菲利普
- You took it! - Took what, Phillip?
大家喝了酒都是怎么走路的
How do people drink and then move around?
我要吐了
I got to throw up.
露易丝
Louise!
-谁饿了呀 -我
- Who's hungry? - Me!
菲利普
Phillip?
你没事吧
You all right?
他没事
He's fine.
是啊 他听起来...不错
Yeah. He sounds... good.
我知道这话说的不是时候 但晚饭好了
I know this might be a bad time, but dinner's ready,
所以我们可以挪到桌子那...
so if we could just all make our way toward the table...
你们去吧
You go ahead!
有人看见赞德了吗
Has anyone seen Zander?
-我什么都没偷 -等等 什么
- I didn't take anything. - Wait, what?
但你偷走了我的心
But you took my breath away.
我们今晚玩得很开心
So, we have had a wonderful time,
-但我们 -不不不不不
- but we are... - No-no-no-no-no!
别说你要走了
Don't say you're gonna leave.
听著 史蒂夫 我之前举止有点奇怪
Look, Steve, I was acting weird before.
那都是琳达的馊主意
That was Linda's dumb idea. Hey.
但我不想和你玩这种把戏
But I don't want to play games with you.
所以来吃点我做的里脊肉吧
So just come have some of my rib roast.
让他走好了 我代他吃
Let him go! I'll take his!
-吉恩 -好把 我们 我们不走
- Gene. - O-Okay, we'll... we'll stay.
好嘞
All right!
这晚饭简直了
This is a great dinner party!
菲利普 你继续吐你的吧
Phillip, keep... keep doing your throw-ups!
好了就出来吧
Come out when you're ready.
你们几个要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
里脊肉路口 嘟嘟
To Rib Roast Junction! Toot toot!
你们拿了福旺德什么东西
What did you take from Mr. Frond?
她拿走了我用过世祖母披肩做的娃娃
She took my dead grandma shawl doll!
过世祖母披肩做的娃娃吗 那是什么鬼
Dead grandma shawl doll? What the hell is that?
你说出来就很诡异了
It sounds weird when you say it.
算了 没差了
Oh, what's the difference?
我搞砸了
I blew it.
我不会有人要了
I'm never gonna find anybody!
我给自己织一个老婆得了
Maybe I can knit myself a wife.
你可以喊她雅内萨
You could call her Yarnessa.
露易丝 你得赶紧
Louise! You are gonna give back
把娃娃还回去
that doll thing right now!
-好 听我... -看著我的眼睛
- Okay, hear me out... - Look at my eyes.
看到我有多抓狂了吗
You see how crazy they are?
现在就去
Now!
-但我就放这的 -行了 露易丝
- But it was right here! - Okay, Louise.
你要是不交出那
Here's what's gonna happen if you don't produce
去世祖母娃娃什么的
that dead grandma doll... whatever.
我就要罚你禁足
You're gonna be so grounded
你就在这生根吧 姑娘
you're gonna grow roots, Miss Missy!
哦对了 还要干杂活
Yikes! Ah! Oh, and the chores!
你要去擦厨房♥地板
You're gonna wash the kitchen floor,
浴室地板 地下室地板
the bathroom floor, the basement floor,
所有的地板
all the floors!
好多地板
So many floors!
有人像我一样期待
Is anyone kind of excited
我们整洁一新的家吗
about how clean our house is gonna be?
福旺德先生
Mr. Frond?
你能出来了吗
You ready to come out?
盖尔在等你呢
Gayle's waiting for you.
好吧 他还没好
Okay, he's not ready.
这个给你 再加点酱
There you go. And a little sauce.
福旺德先生还要再呆一会
So Mr. Frond is gonna be a little while in the bathroom.
他真可爱 不是吗
What a cutie he is, huh?
那首西班牙歌♥曲的
I can't get the English version
英文版在我脑中挥之不去
of that Spanish song out of my head.
我的天
Oh, boy.
天哪 我要孤独终老了
Oh, my God, I'm gonna die alone!
她又来了
There she goes.
史蒂夫 好吃吗
Steve, how's the food?
你是喜欢吃呢还是喜欢吃呢
Do you love it or do you love it?
你看起来不是很好
Oh, no, you look bad.
这酱里有奶油吗
Is there cream in this sauce?
鲜奶油里吗
In the creme fraiche?
嗯 有一点
Uh, yeah, a little bit.
你这还有空的厕所吗
Okay, do you have a bathroom without a man in it?
餐厅有一个 我可以带你去
We have one in the restaurant. I can let you in.
但这有不带酱的里脊肉
But here's a little rib roast without sauce on it...
不 真心不用了 快带我去厕所
No, absolutely not. We got to move.
好吧
Yup, got it.
快点 快点 拜托
Quicker. Quickly, please.
-天哪 -再快点啊
- Oh, God! - Much quicker than this!
我的钥匙 我拿不出
My keys! I can't get 'em off my...
我不懂了 我把娃娃就放这的
I-I don't understand. I put the doll right there.
那它去哪了
Well, where did it go?
也许它真变成小女孩了
Maybe it finally became a real girl!
赞德
Zander!
有啥事
What's shakin'?
你那短裤看起来
Those cargo shorts
装了不少货啊 兄弟
are looking awfully full, buddy.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
我们知道娃娃是你偷的 赞德
We know you took the doll, Zander.
把口袋翻出来
Empty your pockets.
我很愿意
I would love to,
但这里太冷了
but, uh, it's so cold in here,
我要去车上拿件毛衣
I should get a sweater from the car!
偷窃癖跑了
Klepto's on the move!
我不是偷窃癖
I'm not a klepto!
你们好呀
Oh, hey, guys.
我兜里啥都没有
Nothing at all in my pockets, by the way.
你刚才问我来著
You were asking about that before.
娃娃在那儿
There's the doll!
在下水道那儿
In the storm drain!
什么 我看不是啊
What? I don't think so.
你们有时会不会突然想踩两脚
Hey, do you ever just want to stomp?
-这街道... -不
- Your street... is so... - No!
-踩起来真爽 -不 停下 不不
- Good... for stomping! - No! Stop it! No! No!
-不 -踩
- No! - Stomp!
还好嘛
It's all right.
史蒂夫 抱歉
Steve? Uh, I'm sorry.
我不知道你...不能吃奶油
I didn't know you were... creme... intolerant.
这会儿别跟我说话了 拜托
No need to talk to me while I'm in here, please.
好吧 那你...慢慢...
Right. Well... just, you know, take your time and...
你还在跟我说话
You're still doing it right now.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry. It's, uh, like...
你还没走 对吗
So you're still there, right?
你还在外面呢
You're still out there?
是的 我也不知道自己为何不走
Yes. I don't know why. I-I am.
好极了 娃娃没了
Perfect! Now the doll's gone
这下我们都要被禁足了
and we're all getting grounded.
等下 我们也要吗
Wait, are we getting grounded, too?
老妈不是在跟你讲话吗
I thought Mom was talking to you.
对 她一直看著你来著
Yeah, she was making a lot of eye contact with you
还多次提到你的名字
and saying your name a lot.
得 所以怪我咯
Oh, fine, so it's all my fault
就因为我提出要拿走娃娃
just because it was my idea to take the doll
唱诋毁爱情的西班牙民谣
and break up Frond and Gayle and sing a Spanish ballad
来拆散福旺德和盖尔么 行啊
about the dangers of love. Sure!
-尽管怪我 -好
- Blame me! - Okay. Okay.
-确实是你的错 -你真得改改了
- It's your fault. - You need to work on yourself.
你凭什么这样跟我说话
Don't you dare.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表