好 开始卖♥♥热狗吧
All right, let's sell some hot dogs!
我真是啥都拥有了 宝贝
I got it all, baby!
三个孩子和胡须老公 再无所求
three kids and a mustache! Nothing missing!
今天是大日子还有另一个原因 对吧琳达
Big day for another reason, too, right, Linda?
今天是五月五号♥ 五五
It's May 5. 5/5.
对哦 是你的身高
Oh, yeah, your height!
约168cm
对 我的身高
Yes, my height!
也是五五节[墨西哥传统爱国主义节日]
Also, Cinco de Mayo!
也是我们的结婚纪念日
Also, our anniversary!
对哦 我们都结婚了呢
Right, we got married!
好开心 我一点都不后悔
I'm so happy. No lingering regret at all!
你们就是我最棒的纪念日礼物 你们全是
Thank you for the best anniversary! All of you!
你们是我的孩子 你们都好棒
You're my children, and you're all wonderful.
你 莫娜 对男孩的关心刚好合适
You, Mona, with your appropriate level of interest in boys.
男孩 没劲 还有更酷的么
Boys? Shrug. What else you got?
别跟我提马
And don't say horses.
迪恩 我的好小子
And Dean, my little man.
你要是能脱下那套龟壳一样的服装就完美了
If only I could pull you out of your shell!
老爸 拜托 别再把焦点放我身上了
Dad, please! Stop paying attention to me.
我最受不了被人注目了
I can't bear the spotlight!
抱歉对你吼了
Sorry for screaming.
还有我的小夏丽姿 看你那贴纸
And little Charlize, with your stickers
和公主装扮 你还能再可爱一点吗
and your princess dolls. Could you be any sweeter?
我还能做点别的什么
Well, is there anything else I can do
来给家里的生意帮忙吗
to help the family business?
给我们转一圈吧
Give us a twirl!
你是魔鬼
You're a monster.
这不是我决定的 你不懂吗
It's not me, don't you see?
事实就会是这样
It's what would have happened!
现在我要和你们的母亲去楼下
And now your mother and I are going downstairs
-灌香肠了 -好恶心
- to stuff the sausage. - Gross.
我不想再听了
Okay, that's enough.
我也希望到此为止 老爸 但还没完
I wish it was, Dad, but there's more.
既然你没有和老妈坠入爱河
Since you never fell in love with Mom,
你的人生也不一样了
your life was different, too!
开心热狗店 就是这了
Hugo's Hot Dogs, here we are.
你要来吗 搭档
You coming, partner?
我要来 罗恩
Yes, I'm coming, Ron!
我必须得来 我可是卫生检查员
I have to. I'm a health inspector!
这是我的工作
It's my job!
免费试吃哦 来嘛 拿个香肠嘛
Free samples! Put your hands on a wiener!
不是说我身上长的那个哦
No double entendre intended!
我知道这栋楼
Hey, I know this building.
我20年前本来想租它的
I tried to rent it 20 years ago,
但被人捷足先登了
but somebody got in just ahead of me.
然后你又试了很多家
Oh, and then didn't you go on
全失败了 有没有
to have a series of failed restaurants?
我谢谢你 罗恩
Yeah. Thanks, Ron.
莫娜 亲爱的 小吉米找你
Mona, honey, Jimmy Junior's on the phone.
他想约你今晚去看新出的僵尸电影
He wants to take you to the new zombie movie tonight.
小吉米 僵尸
Jimmy Junior? Zombies?
或许在另一个平行时空还有点可能
Maybe in a parallel universe.
你们好 我们是来检查的
Hello, we're here to inspect you.
你们好 我是转圈圈公主
Whee! I'm Princess Spins-around!
有这种公主么
That doesn't sound like a real princess.
闭嘴
Shut up!
先生 女士
I... Sir? Ma'am?
甜心 乖 乖
Oh, sweetheart, please, please!
我不喜欢他
I don't like him!
我好像见过你
Hey, I know you from somewhere.
你是"丑脸驴脖畸形腿"
Ugly face, dumb face, donkey neck, weird legs!
那你就是"飞毛手"咯 你过得好吗
Crazy arms, right? How are you?
我们来是要检查一样东西
Well, we have to check something out.
有传闻说你们
There's a rumor that you make your wieners
用腊肠犬做腊肠
out of actual wiener dogs.
我知道 这说法明显很扯 但...
I mean, it's obviously false, but...
不 是真的
No, it's true.
什么 雨果
What?! Hugo!
可是 大厨不都这么做腊肠的么
Sorry, is that not the gourmet way to make wieners?
我怎么一直都不知道
Why didn't I know about this?
我要为自己说句话 给我供应食材的
In my defense, the pet mortuary
那家宠物太平间评价很高的
I get the dog meat from is very respected!
-我闪了 -拜 莫特
- Got to go. - Bye, Mort!
别说你认识我
You don't know me!
雨果 我每天吃的都是真的腊肠犬吗
Hugo, I've been eating a real wiener dog every day?
我不确定我还能不能吃完这个
Now I don't even know if I can finish this one.
是的 我能
Nope, I can.
看来我得给你们贴这个了
I guess this is for you.
歇业
腊肠含腊肠犬肉
雨果 让我跟他谈谈
Hugo, let me talk to him.
也许我能搞定他
Maybe I can smooth this over.
谁要喝免费的奶昔啊
Who likes milkshakes for free?
没用狗肉做哦
No dog in it.
用的巧克力 不是巧克力色拉布拉多
It's chocolate, not chocolate lab.
我不喜欢...双关
I'm not into... puns.
哟 你长巧克力胡子了
Oh, you got a little chocolate mustache.
别 还...挺好看的
Oh. No, kind of looks... nice, actually.
我刚刚心里有种很奇怪的感觉
I just got the weirdest feeling inside.
也许是沙门氏菌作怪
Could be salmonella.
大多数奇怪的内心感觉罪魁祸首都是它
That's what most weird feelings inside are.
不 感觉像是...
No, it's like, uh...
有什么东西在很久以前
something got on the wrong track...
就错轨了
a long time ago.
也有可能是腹泻
It could also be diarrhea.
走吧 罗恩
Come on, Ron.
我们把这热狗店给封了
Let's blow this hot dog stand.
好咧
I get it.
再会 卫生检查员叔叔
Bye, Mr. Health Inspectors!
-你俩都是我的榜样 -再见
- I admire you both. - Bye.
给我出来
Come on, Ron!
就会变成那样一个世界
That's what would have happened.
蒂娜 你变坏了
Tina, you got dark, girl.
你真的变坏了
You got real dark.
真让人不安
That was... disturbing.
我得去躺躺
I need to go lie down.
我有点想吃热狗了
I kind of want a hot dog.
就是这样了
So, that's it.
根本没有所谓的命中注定
There's no such thing as fate.
一切都是随机和混乱的
Everything is randomness and chaos!
陨石随时有可能砸向我们的房♥子
A meteorite could crash into our house any second!
随时
Any second.
没有谁与谁注定是一对
No one is meant for anyone!
一对儿也没有
Not a soul!
亲爱的蒂娜 没事的 没事
Tina, honey, it's okay, it's okay.
世间万物本来就是随机的
Everything is random,
但那也正是生命的魅力所在啊
but that's what makes life so wonderful.
有时会有一连串不可思议的事发生
Sometimes all the crap in the universe lines up,
就像我遇见你老爸那晚
like that night I met your father.
奇多猫 用来训练寻猫犬的寻猫技能
就像那次我刚养了只狗就找到一只奇多猫
Or like the time I petted that dog and found a Cheeto.
没错
Yeah.
很多事凑在一起 才有了贝尔彻一家
Everything lined up, and it came out Belcher.
这难道不美吗
How beautiful is that?
你看看吉恩
I mean, look at Gene.
算了 别看吉恩
Okay, don't look at Gene.
是因为我没穿裤子吗
It's because my pants are off, isn't it?
我是准备做运动呢
I'm getting ready to exercise,
我可不想让我的周六指定短裤上面全是汗
and I don't want to sweat all over my Saturday shorts.
蒂娜 你老妈的意思是
Tina, what your mother is saying is,
就算我们不是注定要在一起
maybe we weren't meant to be together,
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表